- » Raisin Rice Cake
Raisin Rice Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin rice cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin rice cake recipes.
Raisin Rice Coffee Cake
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over bottom and sides of dish. Mix rice and 1/4 cup raisins; spread evenly in bottom of dish.
2. Beat milk, margarine and egg in large bowl; stir in remaining... - 35.2006
You May Also Like!
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 24.6345
Apple Raisin Squares With Walnuts
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Oil or spray a 9 x 9 x 2-inch ovenproof dish or baking pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add sugar substitute and spice.
Whisk together until thoroughly mixed.
In a large bowl, use a fork or whisk to beat... - 41.5905
Rice Cake Porridge
1.In a quart saucepan, mix together the milk, apple, raisins, and honey. Let cook on high heat and bring mixture to boil.
2.Add the rice cakes and stir well after removing from heat. Cover and let stand for rice cakes to soak and soften. This takes... - 33.3842
La Sticky Rice Cakes (la 찹쌀떡)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. For the batter: In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the brown rice flour, sweet rice flour, baking powder. salt, sugar, heavy whipping cream and milk. Mix all the ingredients well... - 0
Rice Pudding Cake
In a small bowl, cover raisins with boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, cover rice with water; bring to a boil.
Drain the liquid; add milk to rice.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes... - 44.0094
1. Thaw the frozen pastry
2. In a saucepan, put rice, milk, cream, salt and three tablepsoons of sugar and allow to come to a boil
3. Cover and simmer for twenty minutes or more; rice should turn tender and all liquid should be... - 47.2213
Melt margarine over low heat in double boiler.
Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add cereal and raisins.
Stir until well coated.
Pour and press mixture evenly into... - 30.4427
Soak rice in water for 2hours.
Grate half a coconut. Cut the other half into small pieces.
Grind the rice and grated coconut to make course paste.
Fry both chhena with sugar and cardamom powder.
Boil 2cups water and add salt, jaggery, anise, cardamoms... - 38.8547
This christmas cake is prepared with spices and dates along with candies fruits and nuts. Festive and very fiesty, this christmas cake is a must for dessert at leat once, every christmas, at our place. Baked with flour, buttermilk, dates and fruits spiced... - 43.7813
Healthy Carrot Cake
Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! Here is my healthier version! It is also gluten free! When this video was filmed, I had mentioned I hadn’t found a good baking stevia. Afterwards, I started using Krisda stevia baking formula. This could work well in this... - 42.6602