- » Raisin Pistachio
Raisin Pistachio Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Raisin Pistachio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Raisin Pistachio recipes.
Pumpkin Rum Pistachio Loaf
1. In a small bowl, soak raisins in two atbelspoons of rum for half an hour; drain the rum off into a one cup measure and add enough water to make upto a cup; set aside
2. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased three 5"X3" foil loaf pans at the... - 47.0241
You May Also Like!
Rice Pilaf With Pistachios And Golden Raisins
In a small heavy saucepan cook the onion with the turmeric and the cardamom in 1 tablespoon of the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the onion is softened.
Add the rice and cook it, stirring, until it is coated with the butter.
Add the broth,... - 29.2602
Tabbouleh With Raisins, Pistachios And Cracked Pepper
1) In a bowl, soak the bulgar wheat in plenty of cold water for 30 minutes, drain well.
2) Combine the bulgar wheat, olive oil, pepper, red onion, herbs, raisins, spices and lemon juice, then stir to blend well together.
3) Cool the bulgar wheat and... - 42.0409
Pistachio Phirni - Pistachio Rice Pudding
Pistachio Phirni it is similar to a rice pudding or custard made without eggs. It has a wonderful smooth and creamy texture. This lovely dessert Fuses Middle Eastern and Asian flavors and is very easy to make. It can be made well in advance which makes it... - 52.2442
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
Combine buttermilk, egg, and oil, add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Stir in pistachios and raisins.
Spoon into greased... - 34.9201
Pistachio Rice Salad
Cook rice in plenty of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or until tender, drain and rinse it thoroughly with hot water.
Drain again then turn onto a large, flat platter and leave to dry.
Shell the pistachios, if necessary, and split them.
Make dressing... - 30.9765
Grilled Goat's Cheese Apricot Relish And Pistachio Oil
To make the pistachio oil, put the pistachios and oil in a food processor and whizz for 1 minute until smooth.
Strain through a muslin cloth (ideally) or a fine sieve.
To make the relish, put the onion, vinegar and sugar in a small pan and cook gently for 6-8... - 48.1617
Rice Pistachio Stuffing
1) In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the onion and sautÃ© till soft, but not brown.
2) Add the rice, stir well and cook, constantly stirring, till the grains are translucent. This usually takes about 3 minutes.
3) Add the 5 cups of stock gradually... - 41.2118
Assorted Icecreams-pistachio, Mango, Custard Apple
If you're in the mood to make Ice cream at home then you should try this recipe. You can enjoy the Indian flavors in the ice cream. Your family and friends will love it. It tastes different from the regular ice creams. Do watch the video before trying the - 101.654
Raisin Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, pour water and place the next 4 ingredeints
2.Boil it thoroughly
3.Now add rolled oats and cook properly, keep stirring
4.Once cooked completely transfer the oatmeal to a bowl
5.Serve with almonds and pistachios - 32.7041
Iranian Raisin Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350° F.
2) Grease a 9 ¼ x 5 ¼ x 2 ¾ inches loaf pan.
3) In a bowl, add flour, sugar, and baking powder and mix well.
4) Lightly beat eggs, add vanilla, and combine with the flour mix.
5) Mix in raisins and nuts and... - 45.2944