- » Raisin Pie Filling Cake
Raisin Pie Filling Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin pie filling cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin pie filling cake recipes.
Danish Raisin Custard Pie
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease 9-inch round cake pan.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, powdered sugar and lemon peel; blend well.
Using pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse... - 40.7991
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll half the pastry into an oblong about 14 X 10 1/2 inches.
Fit this pastry into an oblong cake pan 13 x 9 1/2 x 2 inches, letting the pastry go up the sides of the pan a little.
Combine raisins, 2 cups water, lemon juice and brown... - 45.3691
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 45.0496
Apple Raisin Kuchen
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a 9 inch pie pan, place the biscuit dough in the pan and flatten it. Seal the edges and press the dough around pan edges.
3. Bake for 5 minutes in the oven.
4. Meanwhile, in a bowl, place... - 41.043
Raw Food Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
1. Line a non-stick round pie tin with a parchment paper in bottom.
2. Dice the raisins and apricot and set aside.
3. In a food processor, put all the crust ingredients together and grind until the ingredients combine well.
4. Transfer... - 107.171
Pumpkin Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a very large bowl and mix together all ingredients except fruit with hand.
3. In a greased tube pan pour the mixture after mixing the fruit in it and let it bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and... - 40.0018
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 48.7363
Apple Ginger Cake
Combine gingerbread mix, water and applesauce.
Beat for 2 minutes add nuts.
Spread apple pie filling and raisins in a 9-inch square greased baking pan.
Top with gingerbread mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 375Â° F.
Remove from oven and invert cake on serving... - 32.9596
Apulian Pizza Pie
Apulian Pizza Pie tastes good. Apulian Pizza Pie tastes better with nuts. Apulian Pizza Pie can be prepared easily. - 42.0261
Nutty Bran Snack Cake
Combine butter and half of the honey in PYREXÂ® 9 1/2-inch Flavor Saver pie plate.
Microwave 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir.
Scatter whole nuts and raisins over bottom of plate.
Combine cereal and milk in small bowl; let stand.
Mix flour, baking... - 41.8288
Harvest Tart has a Different taste.The Sugar and Eggs gives the Harvest Tart Sizzling taste. - 44.3456
Roll out pastry to about 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured pastry cloth or board.
Cut twelve 4 1/2-inch rounds, rerolling scraps as needed.
Line twelve 2 3/4-inch muffin cups with pastry dough.
Prick generously with fork.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven... - 43.5045
Apple Spice Tarts
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In each of 4 greased custard cups (10 oz ea.), spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons pie filling and 1 teaspoon raisins.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions using eggs and water; spoon 1/2 cup batter into each cup.
Arrange on glass... - 39.2357
Phil's Lady Fingers
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and foamy.
Sprinkle flour over egg mixture, very lightly using hand to sprinkle.
Add vanilla to taste.
I repeat, the secret is to mix the batter lightly and quickly and get them into oven as quickly as... - 32.2334
Delicious Irish Soda Bread
Combine in a large bowl the flour, salt, baking powder, soda, sugar and spice, if used.
Add butter or margarine, and cut in with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
Mix in currants if used.
Beat egg slightly and mix with buttermilk; add to dry... - 41.1823
Orange Crown Jewels
1 Cut a thin slice from the stem end of each orange; cut out pulp, being careful not to puncture the peel. (Set pulp aside to press through a sieve for a breakfast beverage or to add to the fruit punch.)
2 In a kettle, place orange cups and top... - 47.049