- » Raisin Pecan Salad
Raisin Pecan Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin pecan salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin pecan salad recipes.
Wild Rice Salad With Raisins And Madeira
1. In large saucepan, combine stock and 1 tsp of the salt; bring to a boil. Stir in wild rice, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes. Stir in bulgur. Cover and continue cooking for about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan... - 28.6293
Fruity Carrot Raisin Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine yogurt and remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Spoon over carrot mixture; toss gently to coat. Chill up to 2 hours. - 35.4702
Spinach Raisin Salad With Pepper Jelly Dressing
Combine the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, raisins, bleu cheese, nuts and olives in a salad bowl and toss.
Just before serving, melt the pepper jelly and stir in the vinegar.
Drizzle over the spinach mixture.
Toss and serve. - 32.3147
Best Waldorf Salad
This is one of the best waldorf salad I have ever tried. Made with apples and grapes along with celery, this fruited waldorf salad also has pecans for a bit of a crunch. With added raisins for more sweetness in bites, the best waldorf salad is great for... - 27.3602
Dressed Orange Carrot Salad
1)In a large bowl, mix cabbage, carots,orange,raisins,pecans and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2)Toss it gently to coat.
3)Chill it for serveral hours.
4)Serve it chilled. - 36.0723
Cinnamon Chicken Salad In Tomato Cups
For salad, combine chicken or turkey, celery, pecans, and currants or raisins.
For dressing, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, parsley, lime juice, salt, and cinnamon. Pour dressing over salad; toss lightly to coat. Cover salad mixture and... - 36.2295
Simple Tossed Salads
A salad is a great accompaniment to any course! A tossed salad is simple and interesting to make as it gives the liberty to use whatever ingredients you chose to! Chef David makes a nice tossed salad. - 110.488
Apple Salad With Sour Cream Dressing
1. In a serving bowl, combine the sour cream and lemon juice. Stir in the cinnamon.
2. Cut the apples into quarters lengthwise and cut out the cores. Dice the apple quarters, one by one, and stir the pieces into the sour cream mixture as you dice, to keep the... - 32.6498
Orange Carrot Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss gently to coat.
Chill several hours. - 19.509
Pear Ginger Waldorf Salad
In salad bowl, combine pears, celery, pecans and raisins.
Dressing: Mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice and ginger; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 8 hours. - 30.8536
Cottage Apple Salad
1. Combine the apples, raisins and nuts in a medium-size bowl; sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice; toss lightly.
2. Blend cottage cheese and sour cream, spoon over apple mixture and toss to mix. - 29.6227
Carrot And Fruit Salad
1. Using a vegetable peeler, cut carrots lengthwise into thin strips (you should have about 2 cups). In a medium bowl combine carrot strips, pineapple chunks, raisins, and pecans. Stir together yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Stir yogurt dressing into... - 34.0816
Double Apple Salad
1. In a medium size bowl combine apples.
2. Sprinkle with ascorbic citric powder.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix.
4. Cover the bowl and chill.
5. Serve double apple salad chilled. - 44.2831
Molded Waldorf Salad
1) In a bowl of water, dissolve the gelatin.
2) Pour in apple juice and stir well.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until syrupy.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients.
5) In a 1-quart mold, pour the mixture.
6) Place back to... - 43.8264
Chicken Avocado Salad
1.In a large bowl, mix apple, banana, pineapple, raisins, pecans, lemon juice and mayonnaise and stir them well.
2.Refrigerate the bowl for 1-2 hours.
3.Serve cold on lettuce leaves. - 41.3982
Fresh Fruit Salad
Fresh Fruit Salad has a lovely taste. Fresh Fruit Salad gets its taste from eggs mixed with apples and carrot, flavored with vinegar. Fresh Fruit Salad is cherished by many restaurants around the world. - 42.1007
Domex Apple Salad
1. In a bowl combine apples, celery, pineapple, raisins, dates, marshmallows, celery seed and nuts.
2. In another bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar and orange juice.
3. Combine pouring the dressing mixture over the salad stirring... - 40.9958
Curried Turkey Salad
Combine chopped apple and 2 tablespoons lemon juice in a large bowl, tossing to coat.
Add turkey and next 4 ingredients, tossing to combine.
Combine whipping cream, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an... - 41.6652
Double Apple Salad
Combine apples and sprinkle with ascorbic-citric powder.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover salad, and chill. - 28.3864
Spiced Waldorf Salad
1) In a bow, put the apples, celery, raisins and nuts.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and toss with the apple mixture.
3) Serve the salad in lettuce cups chilled or at room temperature. Makes a really good appetizer. - 38.8473
Crunchy Apple Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, heat oil and put onion and ham in it.
3) Cook the ingredients by stirring until onions are soft.
4) Add pork and beans, tomato sauce, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to the ham... - 45.357
Fruit N Nut Salad
In a large bowl, combine the apples, oranges, raisins, cherries and pecans.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice; mix well.
Add to fruit mixture and stir to coat.
Just before serving, stir in bananas - 35.676
In a medium mixing bowl toss together the chopped apple and lemon juice.
Stir in the raisins or snipped dates, grapes and celery.
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing and yogurt.
Fold the dressing into the... - 37.3775
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 110.688
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous teaspoon ful over... - 28.1573
Nutted Wild Rice
1. In a strainer, rinse rice.
2. In a saucepan, add rinsed rice and add the stock; bring the rice to a rapid boil.
3. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes until it is just cooked.
4. Check the rice after 30 minutes; if it is... - 48.5476
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside for Step 3.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices of bread.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous... - 28.456
Rum Fruit Cake
Bring ingredients to a good rolling boil.
Remove from stove and let cool to lukewarm; then add: 1/2 Cup Dark Rum, 3 Cups Allpurpose Flour, 2 Tsp. Baking Soda.
Turn into a well-greased and floured pan or pans.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes to 1... - 41.4783
1. Drain pineapple reserving the syrup in a cup.
2. To make the sandwich spread, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple syrup and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
3. Lay 4 bread slices on a clean work... - 37.7279
Pumpkin Spice Bread
Pumpkin Spice Bread is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this delectable bread especially because it is both easy to prepare and delicious! Try the Pumpkin Spice Bread for yourself and you will understand - 36.1871
Brown Nut Bread
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly and scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350F for 55 minutes. - 33.252
Broccoli With A Twist
1) In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, and lemon juice to combine properly.
2) Cover the bowl and place inside refrigerator for at least 2 hours to chill.
3) In a large bowl, place broccoli flowerets.
4) Fold in raisins,... - 43.0393
In 2-quart saucepan, combine cherries, raisins, honey, vinegar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves.
Cook slowly, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in nuts.
Combine cornstarch and water; gradually stir into cherry mixture.
Cook, stirring constantly, till mixture... - 37.7157
Whole Wheat-nut Bread
Sift the first 5 ingredients into a bowl, and stir in whole wheat flour, brown sugar, nuts and raisins.
Make a well in the center, and pour in the combined liquids.
Mix thoroughly, and scrape into a greased 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 55... - 36.4098
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275Â°.
Line 2 loaf pans, 9x5x3 or 8 1/2x 4 1/2x 2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Measure all ingredients except fruits and nuts into large mixer bowl.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 3 minutes high speed,... - 41.9178
Stuffed Acorn Squash
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious stuffed acorn squash that can be served as a main dish or as a side dish. This uses seasonal ingredients that are easy to find this time of year. This recipe was given to me by my daughter, Jennifer. It can either be... - 0
Creole Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two 8 X 8 X 2" cake pans.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the flour and soda. Add in white sugar, eggs, sour milk and vanilla.
4) In another heat-proof dish melt butter, oil and chocolate. Add in 1... - 45.2778
Fannie's Mandel Bread
1. In medium bowl, combine eggs and 1 cup each granulated sugar and salad oil; beat with rotary beater just until well combined.
2. Sift flour with baking powder into large bowl.
3. Make a well in the center; pour in egg mixture all at once. Stir around the... - 44.3147
Petite Blue Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Lightly butter each cup of 12 cup mini muffin tin. If your mini muffin pan does NOT have removable bottoms, I would recommend using paper cups in each cup.
Put all gingersnap crust ingredients (except butter) into food... - 30.4942
Raisin Pecan Salad Recipes By Category