- » Raisin Peanut Bar
Raisin Peanut Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin peanut bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin peanut bar recipes.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix together coffee and peanuut butter with a fork until the peanut butter is soft
2. Add all the other ingredients and mix well till a sticky and stiff mixture is reached; transfer this mixture into a sheet of wax paper
3.... - 34.535
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Pop Corn Bars
Place popped pop corn and raisins in large bowl.
In saucepan, heat corn syrup and butter to boiling.
Boil 3 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter pieces and peanut butter.
Stir until smooth.
Pour mixture over pop corn, tossing gently to coat all... - 37.8197
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 37.9938
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, using electric mixer, beat together margarine, cocoa mix, and sugar until combined; beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition... - 37.8496
Apple Raisin Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, oil, milk and egg whites in large bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Mix in apples and raisins.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake... - 37.2199
Chocolate Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, using electric mixer, beat together margarine, cocoa mix, and sugar until combined; beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition until... - 38.8628
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 120.673
Peanut Butter Granola Bars
1) Heat the oven to 375°.
2) In a bowl, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, corn syrup, butter and egg.
3) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) By hand, stir in granola, oats and raisins.
5) Spread in a 13x9-inch baking pan and... - 44.4809
Granola Bars With Nuts And Raisins
Power packed cereal bars !!!!!! This video prepares a fine variety of granola cereal bars loaded with the goodness of raisins and nuts. This is a very addicting recipe of a bars which satisfy your hunger and also keeps you healthy. This savory snack is an... - 119.795
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.716
Homemade Protein Bar
Protein bars are easier to make at home than one can ever imagine. Readymade protein bars are expensive and health enthusiasts who eat a lot of them should switch to homemade protein bars, for they turn out cheaper, are free of preservatives and they are... - 133.123
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 48.14
1. Immerse raisins in ½ cup rum and allow to soak.
2. Take a 12X7 inches rectangular baking dish, grease with butter and heat till butter melts.
3. Top with cracker crumbs and sprinkle soaked raisins on the top.
4. Top with chocolate... - 44.2879
Black Botttom Fruit And Nut Bars
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 13x9-inch pan and grease it well.
3) In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips and margarine over low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) At the bottom of greased pan, spread the heated... - 40.6216
Jolly Time Rocky Road Peanut Butter Popcorn Bars
1. In saucepan, add corn syrup and butter and boil over medium heat for 3 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter chips and peanut butter until smooth.
3. In a bowl put the popcorn and raisins and pour the peanut butter mixture on top... - 47.5417
Coconut Granola Bars
Combine oats, coconut, and wheat germ in a greased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at 325° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine butter, sugar, and honey in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and... - 38.385
No Bake Granola Bars
In large bowl, combine cereal, oats and raisins; set aside.
In small saucepan, combine brown sugar and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and vanilla; blend until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture; mix... - 33.3447
Mystical Layered Bars
Steps to getting ready
1. Preheat an electric oven to 325°F.
2. Add butter in a baking pan and heat until the butter melts completely.
3. Tilt the pan in all directions so as to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
4. Evenly spread a layer of crushed... - 44.2343
Oatmeal Sweet Bars With Dried Fruits
Do you have any ready to eat breakfast snacks prepared and stored away? If not then, here is a really healthy video recipe for you to try out. Not only is this simple to make, it is also a great option for kids when they demand those midday snacks! Made with... - 124.445
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
Soak raisins in half cup of rum.
Grease a rectangular (12 x 7 inches) baking dish with butter.
Heat 40 seconds in microwave on high until butter melts.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
Sprinkle rum raisins on cracker crumbs.
Spread chocolate on... - 31.7519
Butter a 9 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
Melt butter and marshmallows over low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in milk, breakfast drink, and peanut butter.
Fold in raisins and cereal, stirring until coated.
With buttered hands, pat evenly in pan.
These are... - 37.4947
Choco Nut Bars
1) In a bowl, soak the raisins in warm water until swollen, drain and discard the liquid.
2) Line a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 3-inch loaf pan with wax paper, allow the paper ends to extend over sides of the pan, keep aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix... - 40.4498
Oat Y Nut Bars
Oat Y Nut Bars has a fine taste. Oat Y Nut Bars gets its taste from honey mixed with oats and topped with peanuts. Oat Y Nut Bars is inspired by many bakeries across the world. - 38.6453
Quick Breakfast Bars
Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar.
Mix in egg and vanilla.
Stir in oats, flour, soda, salt, peanuts, and raisins.
Pat mixture into a greased 9-inch round glass baking dish.
Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn... - 37.6288
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 40.4843
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
1) Lightly grease a 9-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
2) Preheat the oven to 350F.
3) In medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt until well incorporated.
4) Make a well in center, and place in pumpkin,... - 44.4321
Chocolate Crunch Bars
1) In a pot, add sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup.
2) Gently cook for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly, till the mixture just comes to a boil.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in chocolate chips. Heat till melted.
4) Stir in the vanilla and... - 39.9227
Banana Nutty Bars
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix together whole wheat flour, milk powder, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and raisins.
3) Put aside.
4) Using a metal blade of a working bowl,add... - 47.8921
On The Go Apple Breakfast Bars
1. Line the bottom and the sides of an 8-inch square pan with foil paper
2. Spray the paper with cooking spray
3. Sprinkle the foil paper with ½ cup of the apples and ¼ cup of the pecans. Set aside.
4. Place the cereal in a food grade bag and... - 45.4112
Rice Cake Candy Bar
Spread peanut butter evenly on rice cakes.
Drizzle 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup on top of each; sprinkle evenly with raisins and cinnamon. - 22.2803
1. Put the cereal, peanuts, sunflower seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and wheatgerm in a food processor and chop up fine.
2. Place in a bowl along with raisins, dried fruit, peanut butter and marmalade.
3. Mix all together and spread in a 9x13 pan.
4. Pat... - 94.1337
Breakfast Fruit Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix together peanut butter, oil, honey, egg substitute, milk, raisins, banana, and vanilla.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and add to wet ingredients 1/3 at a time, stirring well after each addition.
4. Pour... - 33.7977
In a 3-quart bowl, bring honey to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Add peanut butter and blend; microwave 30 seconds.
In a separate bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
Stir into hot honey mixture.
Press into a 7 x 11 x 2-inch dish.
Cover and chill. - 32.6181
Crispy Trail Mix Bars
1. Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt peanut butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add honey; stir well. Add marsh-mallows; cook until marshmallows melt, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir... - 28.1668
Preheat oven to 325°.
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with aluminum foil; grease.
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Press evenly into prepared pan.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool slightly; remove from pan and peel off... - 37.7332
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.0595
Party Time Popcorn Bars
1) Take a 13x9-inch pan and line it with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan.
2) Grease the foil with butter.
3) In large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and cranberries.
4) Keep the bowl aside.
5) In medium saucepan, combine... - 36.6432
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.441
Good For You Candy Cookies
These Good For You Candy Cookies are terrific ! Try them out for a snack and you'll never leave them ever in your life .Your suggestions for these Good For You Candy Cookies are welcome. - 29.3028
Creamy Butter Balls
1) In a bowl, place the margarine to soften at room temperature
2) Using the electric mixer, blend the peanut butter and the margarine
3) Add in the sugar and blend well
4) Using the hands, shale the mixture into 1 inch balls
5) Place in the... - 44.6311
Scotch Popcorn Squares
1) In a pan, gently heat butter, marshmallows and butterscotch chips, stirring often, till smooth.
2) In a bowl combine the popcorn, peanuts and raisins and mix well.
3) Add the marshmallow mix over the popcorn and stir well to coat.
4) Transfer the... - 37.4723
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 120.292