- » Raisin Oat
Raisin Oat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin oat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin oat recipes.
Soft Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
If you are bored of eating the same milk and oatmeal cookies every day, this could be a refreshing alternative. Forget the sugar and butter cookies? Moist, crunchy and chewy,oatmeal raisin could make for even more heart-warming accompaniment with your glass... - 127.926
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
It's COOKIE TIME!! Let's make these classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies together that are chock-full of spices :) - 124.751
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.051
Raisin Oat Cookie
Another great cookie recipe for all you people out there. Especially prepared for you, chek out the video of the yummy and tasty Raisin Oat Cookie. Chef Jenny has done a fabulous job preparing these cookies. - 97.9472
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
Homemade vegan cookies - it's going to be an exciting project for this weekend, if you have some free time on hand to spend. These cookies are made with oatmeal, raisin and almond - so you can very well guess - how much tasty they are. Learn from the chef and... - 91.9859
Raisin Honey Chews
1. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. In a basin, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Stir in the oats and raisins and set... - 48.7748
Giant Raisin Oat Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat sugar, corn syrup and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add egg whites and orange peel; beat until well blended.
Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, oats and baking soda, mixing well.
Stir in raisins.
Drop by scant 1/4 cups onto... - 48.3894
Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and baking powder; keep aside.
3. Grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
4. In a large saucepan, melt shortening and add sugar; stir to... - 47.1477
Oat Raisin Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup to combine rolled oats and warm water. Let it stand for 15 minutes.
3) Add oil, honey and egg and combine. Place it aside.
4) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING... - 46.8467
Raisin And Nut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Sift together the baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time mixing well.
Blend in vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Stir in the oats,... - 46.1884
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In a 2-quart saucepan over low heat, melt the margarine.
Stir in the honey.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Stir in the egg and vanilla.
In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, coriander, oats and raisins.
Add the liquid ingredients and stir... - 46.1214
Raisin Oat Bran Pancakes
1.Take a non stick griddle and oil it using a vegetable spray.
2.Preheat the griddle.
3.Take a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, oat, bran, sugar and baking soda.
4.Stir in egg substitute or beaten egg whites, buttermilk, oil and vanilla... - 44.8146
Chris's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together margarine and sugar; add honey and eggs, and blend thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients except oatmeal and raisins.
Stir into the egg mixture.
When thoroughly mixed, add vanilla,... - 42.236
Raisin Oat Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a medium saucepan, melt butter, take off from the heat and mix molasses and sugar.
3. Stir in eggs and beat well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and add to the molasses mixture with raisins and... - 40.8186
Raisin Oat Scones
Preheat oven to 425°F Grease baking sheet.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into medium bowl.
Stir in oats.
Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in enough buttermilk to make... - 39.8514
Raisin Oat Squares
If you like raisins and oats then you'll love this Raisin Oat Squares - a rich and filling snack. Try out this rather simple recipe to make your own Rasin Oat Squares and of course, they taste awesome! - 39.6175
Oat Raisin Pancakes With Sausages
1. In blender process oats into powder; add milk, egg, flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda and process until combined. Transfer to medium mixing bowl; add raisins and stir to combine. Let batter stand for 10 minutes.
2. In 12-inch nonstick skillet or... - 37.9723
Oat Bran Raisin Muffins
Oat bran raisin muffins are plain and simple muffins baked with oat bran and yogurt. Made delicious with raisins and mollasses, it also has a little orange zest to flavor it. baked with brown sugar, this is a simple yet nutritious muffin recipe to throw... - 37.7458
Apple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour mixed with oatmeal, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, baking soda,... - 37.0437
Sugar Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine dry ingredients and raisins.
Stir in juice concentrates and oil.
Drop by teaspoons onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. - 36.6477
Oat And Raisin Muffins
1. In a bowl, combine the oats and buttermilk and let soak for 1 hour.
2. Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin or use paper cases.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F/ 200°C/Gas 6. With an electric mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in... - 36.5365
Raisin 'n Orange Oat Bran Cereal
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
Let stand until thickened.
Serve with skim milk and sugar or sugar substitute, if desired. - 33.8597
Oat Bran Banana Raisin Muffins
In bowl, combine egg, milk, oil, sugar, bananas and vanilla; mix well.
In another bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, oat bran and raisins, stir into egg mixture, mixing only until combined.
Spoon into 12 nonstick or paper-lined muffin tins,... - 33.8114
Oat And Raisin Bran Muffins
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
In a different bowl blend milk, molasses, Egg Beaters, and Butter Buds.
Add liquid ingredients with dry ingredients until moistened.
Spray non-fat cooking spray on muffin papers in pan.
Fill each cup 3/4 full.
Bake at... - 32.5798
Raisin Spice Oatmeal
1.In a saucepan, pour water and place the next 4 ingredeints
2.Boil it thoroughly
3.Now add rolled oats and cook properly, keep stirring
4.Once cooked completely transfer the oatmeal to a bowl
5.Serve with almonds and pistachios - 30.5874
Raisin And Spice Oatmeal
1. Bring water, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins to a boil.
2. Stir in oatmeal and cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
3. Cover pan, remove from heat, and let stand for a few minutes.
4. Serve with skim milk, if desired. - 26.0157