- » Raisin Nut Roll
Raisin Nut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin nut roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin nut roll recipes.
Nut And Raisin Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, sugar and salt. Mix beaten egg and melted shortening with milk. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients and blend well.
3. Place on a floured board, knead gently and roll out... - 44.0071
Cinnamon Raisin Roll
In large mixing bowl dissolve yeast in warm water.
When it is bubbly, add buttermilk and butter.
Mix together the whole wheat flour, sprouts, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon, and beat into yeast mixture.
Beat well for 5 minutes.
Stir in... - 42.9943
Pavitica (croatian Nut Roll)
This Pavitica (Croatian Nut Roll) is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Pavitica (Croatian Nut Roll), because this can be a sure short cut way to win your the... - 44.7671
Raisin Nut Pinwheels
1) Preheat at 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and beat in the egg.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour and the baking powder and alternating with sour cream, beat until smooth.
5) Chill for 8-10... - 41.1426
Raisin Nut Ring
Melt butter in 8-inch round glass dish on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir in sugar and corn syrup.
Spread in dish.
Sprinkle nuts and raisins evenly.
Cook on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Place small beverage glass in center of dish and place biscuits around glass... - 38.6347
Honey Date And Nut Rolls
Roll out the dough to a rectangle 9 inches by 12 inches.
Melt the butter or margarine in a small pan and brush over the surface of the dough.
Put the dates and walnuts in a small pan with the honey and lemon rind.
Warm gently until the mixture is well... - 39.0281
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; then beat in eggs and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add oats, raisins, and walnuts and... - 35.1546
Creamy Caramel Pecan Rolls
1 For topping, in a small mixing bowl stir together powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide evenly between two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Sprinkle pecans evenly over sugar mixture.
2 On a lightly floured surface, roll each loaf of dough into a... - 31.5975
Raisin Nut Balls
Chop the raisins in a food processor or blender to a medium fine mixture and transfer to a bowl.
Add the nuts to the food processor or blender and chop to a fairly fine mixture.
Mix the nuts into the raisins in the bowl.
Stir in the melted butter and mix... - 32.8872
Raisin Nut Pastries
Thaw puff pastry according to package instructions.
Combine raisins, 1 cup water and butter in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil then reduce heat.
In a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in 1 tablespoon cold water, adding an extra teaspoon of water, if... - 37.4311
Raisin Nut Pie
Cream together egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar, and the butter.
Add nuts, raisins, vinegar, and spices.
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add remaining sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold into first mixture and pour into pie pan lined with pastry... - 44.5119
Apple Raisin Nut Pie
Roll out half of pastry and line 9-inch pie pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and fill lined pan.
Roll out rest of pastry, cut into 1/2 inch strips, and arrange on top in lattice fashion.
Moisten edges with water, and seal.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.)... - 39.3777
Raisin Nut Swirl Loaf
Soften yeast in 1/2 CUP warm water; set aside.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Beat vigorously; knead on lightly floured surface till smooth.
Roll in 15x8-inch rectangle 1/4 inch thick.
Butter; sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
Roll up from narrow side; seal... - 38.8128
Raisin Nut Oat Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the sugar and egg together until light and fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons 2 inches apart on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until tops are golden. Cool on... - 35.8522
Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg. Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix well. Stir in the nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by... - 37.5781
Pear, Nut And Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2. Prepare piecrust mix according to label directions. Divide in half; wrap and refrigerate one portion for another use. Roll out remaining half to line 8-inch pie plate. Trim and flute edge of pastry. Prick pie shell well; chill... - 31.5764
Raisin Nut Braid
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine milk, sugar, shortening, and salt.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add about 3 cups flour; beat well.
Add the softened yeast; stir in raisins and nuts.
Add enough remaining flour to make... - 37.2548
Apple Raisin Strudel With Nuts
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a large bowl, mix apples, raisins, nuts, bread crumbs, lemon juice, and nutmeg.
Fold one thawed phyllo sheet in half crosswise and brush with melted margarine.
Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp, clean dish towel... - 36.31
Maple Nut Rolls
In a large bowl, combine the water and the yeast.
Stir until it dissolves and add 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey.
Stir in the whole wheat flour, beating with "fold-in" strokes.
Try not to tear the dough, but try to incorporate air into it.
Beat about 50... - 42.9
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 37.2706
Walnut Hazelnut And Golden Raisin Wheat Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 425°F adn apply a light coat of shortening over the cookie sheets
2. In a medium bowl, mix together two cups of the bread flour and yeast and stir a cup and a half of warm water into it; let rest for half an an hour... - 44.7658
Rolled Beef Steak With Currants And Raisins
1. In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, 1/2 cup currants or raisins, pine nuts, Romano cheese, parsley, mint, and pepper.
2. Trim excess fat from steak. Pound steak between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap until flattened to 1/4-inch thickness.... - 28.6124
Beat the shortening and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs.
Mix the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, mixing well after each addition.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 41.641
Butterscotch Nut Roll
Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, 1/4 cup butter in a small pan; simmer 2 minutes.
Pour into a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan and sprinkle with nuts.
Roll out sweet yeast dough (already made) into a 15" x 8" rectangle on a lightly-floured surface.
Combine... - 40.3558
1. Pour the soy milk into a bowl and add the yeast, honey, and 1/3 cup oil. Stir until the yeast dissolves.
2. Add the orange rind, salt, raisins, whole wheat flour, soy flour, and enough unbleached flour to make a dough that is sticky but can be kneaded.
3.... - 45.2752
Heat sour cream to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Mix shortening, sugar, soda, salt and egg in large bowl.
Stir in sour cream and yeast mixture.
Knead for about 5 minutes.
Cover; let stand for 5 minutes.
Roll out to 1 /4-inch... - 42.46
Whole Wheat Raisin Bread
1. Sprinkle the yeast into 2 cups very warm water in a large bowl. Stir until the yeast dissolves. Combine the remaining very warm water with the raisins in a small bowl.
2. Stir the molasses into the yeast mixture. Set in a warm place until mixture bubbles... - 42.2752
Raisin Oat Cookie
Another great cookie recipe for all you people out there. Especially prepared for you, chek out the video of the yummy and tasty Raisin Oat Cookie. Chef Jenny has done a fabulous job preparing these cookies. - 96.3325
Izzy's Raisin Coffee Cake
Combine the water and yeast in a bowl and let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Cream 1/4 cup of the sugar and shortening in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg.
Beat in the yeast mixture.
Mix in flour gradually until dough is easy to knead.
Knead... - 43.8919
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 50.7474
Orange Nut Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar together.
Add nuts, raisins, and orange rind.
Combine egg, milk, and orange juice.
Add to flour mixture with shortening; mix until all flour is dampened and fruit and nuts are well distributed.
Turn the batter... - 41.0432
Pineapple Raisin Bars
Pineapple Raisin Bars has a fine taste. Pineapple Raisin Bars gets its taste from pineapple mixed with raisin and nuts. Pineapple Raisin Bars is loved by kids. - 44.0258
Apple Raisin Dumplings
Heat oven to 425°.
Gather into a ball.
Roll 1/2 of the pastry into 14-inch square on lightly floured cloth-covered board with floured stockinet-covered rolling pin; cut into 4 squares.
Roll remaining pastry into rectangle, 14 x 7 inches; cut... - 38.2226
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.8096
Cinnamon Butterfly Rolls
1. In large bowl, combine sugar, salt, yeast, and 1 cup flour. In 1-quart saucepan over low heat, heat milk and 1/2 cup butter or margarine (1 stick) until very warm (120° to 130°F.). Butter or margarine does not need to melt.
2. With mixer at low speed,... - 41.0717
Raisin Oatmeal Drop Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Prepare potatoes as directed on pkg.for 2 servings (1 cup); set aside.
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and beat until light.
Blend in milk and potatoes.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, salt,... - 41.6315
Rosy Rock Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift dry ingredients except oats together into large bowl.
Add shortening, egg, and soup.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with a spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl constantly.
Stir in oats, raisins, and... - 38.7661
Immerse the almonds in hot water for 10 minutes and then skin.
Let them dry on for a couple of hours.
Any moisture retained at this stage could lead to a, drastic reduction in the staying power of the rolls.
When the almonds are thoroughly dry, powder them in... - 37.9722
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Combine eggs, raisins and vanilla.
Let mixture stand for 1 hour or more.
Thoroughly cream together shortening, brown and white sugar.
Sift flour, salt, soda, and cinnamon.
Mix well; blend in egg/raisin mixture, oats, and nuts.
Roll the dough into balls, the... - 48.9249
Old Time Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
In large bowl with electric mixer, cream butter with brown and granulated sugars until fluffy; beat in egg and water.
In separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; with wooden spoon, blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in oats, raisins, and... - 40.8537
Apple And Raisin Pie
Sift flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Rub in butter until mixture is like fine crumbs, and gradually add enough water to make a firm dough.
Put on a floured board, roll out to about 1/4" thickness, and line a 9" greased pastry plate.
Flute edge with... - 35.1592
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture is mealy.
Add sugar, then stir in milk.
Turn out on floured board and roll out to form a rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
Spread with butter, brown sugar, sprinkle of cinnamon, chopped... - 35.7662
Oatmeal Raisin Pockets
• Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed.... - 32.601
Raisin Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and doves until well mixed.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on... - 35.1141
Old Time Oatmeal Raisin Ice Box Cookies
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer set on slow to medium, cream butter and fructose until light and fluffy.
In a bowl, whisk together flour, nutmeg, and baking soda.
Gradually beat this into the butter mixture.
By hand, mix in vanilla and then the... - 38.7215
Chocolate Raisin Crescent Twist
Heat oven to 325°F.
In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, brown sugar, egg yolk and vanilla until smooth.
Add pecans and chocolate covered raisins.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Press or roll each to form two... - 42.0086
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Melt butter in milk in large cooking utensil.
When lukewarm, add cardamom, sugar, yeast (dissolved in small amount of water), salt and flour (2 cups at a time); mix well after each addition.
When all flour is used, knead the dough well.
Put back in pan.
Cover... - 46.8715
Fish Shaped Almond Loaves
Mix raisins with kirsch arid set aside.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
In a large bowl, beat butter with sugar, lemon peel, vanilla, and salt until well blended; then add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
Stir in yeast, then add... - 46.2466
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and soften yeast in it.
3) Add salt, 1/4 cup sugar, margarine, and milk. Stir until margarine melts completely.
4) Cool the mixture to lukewarm.
5) Beat in 3 cups of flour. Stir in... - 48.2892
Basic Holiday Raisin Cookies
Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg yolk and salt.
Add flour just to blend thoroughly.
Mix in raisins.
On lightly floured surface, roll into 12-inch log.
Wrap securely and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 1 week.
Preheat oven to 350°F With sharp knife,... - 42.869
Raisin Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Sieve in all the dry ingredients. Mix raisins. Mix beaten egg and melted shortening to milk and add this to dry mixture to prepare a soft dough. Gently, roll the dough out with ½ inch thickness. Divide the... - 41.9557
Creamy Hearty Oatmeal
Owing to the fact that my husband is hypoglemic, I always take extra care when it comes to breakfast and Creamy Hearty Oatmeal is one breakfast meal I always resort to. This Creamy Hearty Oatmeal is nice even if you are not hypoglemic. Enjoy it! - 24.5975
Spicy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Put the raisins in a bowl, cover them with hot water and set them aside to soak for 5 to 15 minutes, until they are nice and plump.
Drain the raisins and pat them dry with paper towels.
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly butter 2 baking sheets.
Beat the... - 45.0781
Sour Cream Raisin Bars
1. Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, and baking soda in medium bowl. Cut in butter, until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Press half of mixture firmly against bottom of 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until set. Turn quarter-turn... - 33.9076
1. In a large saucepan, soak raisins in water and lemon juice for at least 4 hours to overnight.
2. Next day, heat saucepan until mixture boils, then simmer covered for 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Drain reserving juices.
4. In... - 39.6818
Apple Raisin Pie With Walnuts
Preheat oven at 375Â°.
Set aside an 8- or 9-inch metal or glass ovenproof pie plate.
Roll out dough 3 inches larger than the pie plate.
Place dough gently in the plate, letting the edges hang over.
Core, peel, and slice the apples (not too thin) and arrange... - 36.12
Lemon Raisin Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry into a 12-inch circle.
Transfer to 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge high.
Bake in 450°oven for 5 minutes.
To plump raisins, place in medium saucepan.
Cover with water 1 inch above raisins.
Bring to... - 42.5825
Lemon Raisin Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge high; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on rack.
To plump raisins, in mixing bowl cover raisins with boiling water and let stand 5... - 44.2538
Quick Raisin Pudding Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
In small bowl pour hot coffee over raisins.
Stir in cinnamon and... - 44.2872
Raisin And Date Granola
1. Mix together oats, rolled wheat, and wheat germ. Add nuts, if desired.
2. Combine apple juice concentrate and vanilla.
3. Blend apple juice mixture into oats mixture and put into a 9" x 13" cake pan.
4. Bake at 275° for 1 hour.
5. After taking granola out... - 37.7648
Cinnamon Potato Rolls
Dissolve the shortening in the milk in a bowl and cool to lukewarm.
Stir in the eggs, salt, 1 cup sugar and potatoes.
Dissolve the yeast in lukewarm .water, then stir into the potato mixture.
Stir in the flour, raisins and nuts and mix thoroughly.
Let rise... - 43.6656
Oatmeal Raisin Bread
Generously grease three 8x4 or 9x5-inch loafpans or large cookie sheet.
Heat apple juice to boiling; pour over raisins and margarine.
Cool to 120 to 130Â°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, potato... - 43.6111
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oh, the oatmeal cookie. What an inspired creation . . . a portable bite of bliss. There are very few things that can match the irresistible aroma of cookies baking. And somehow, no matter where you are, this aroma will find you. Homemade is always worth the... - 42.8172
Umbrian Apple Walnut Roll Ups
1. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil with the wine. In a food processor, pulse the flour with the sugar and salt. Add the egg yolks 1 at a time, pulsing to blend between additions. Add the butter and pulse until it is in tiny pieces. With the machine on, add... - 33.9231
Cinnamon Nut Loaf
Allow thawed dough to rise.
Punch down and roll the dough to 10 x 12 inches on a floured surface.
Spread dough with melted butter, sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon, sugar and~nuts.
Roll up dough from the shortest side and fold ends under.
Place in a greased... - 34.5219
Rolled Oat Cookies
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, sift flour, salt, soda, baking powder and spices together.
3.Cream shortening with brown sugar until fluffy.
4.Add beaten eggs and mix well.
5.Add sifted ingredients alternately... - 45.0554
Zucchini Nut Muffins
In a large bowl, beat eggs, then beat in sugar, honey, margarine and vanilla.
In another bowl, mix flour, soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add to egg mixture and stir until moist.
Stir in oats, nuts, raisins and zucchini.
Spoon into... - 42.6425
This homemade rolls recipe is quite versatile and can be fashined any way desired. Prepared with a batter of eggs, sugar, butter and flour, the rolls can be made richer with added ingredients of choice. leavened with yeast, the rolls are baked and cut in... - 44.3502
Dutch Apple Nut Cake
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blendbr or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
With a fork, mix in sugar and egg yolks to make a dough.
Wrap in foil and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured... - 44.7998
Cinnamon Sugar Plums
Cinnamon Sugar Plums is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Cinnamon Sugar Plums dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 41.0119
Rich Chocolate Slices
Put the butter, honey and cocoa into the pan.
Put it onto gentle heat.
You have to watch it, stir occasionally and remove as soon as the butter is melted.
Stir the butter, honey and cocoa together well.
While the butter is melting, you can crush the... - 37.2706
Cinnamon Soda Bread
Soda Bread is easy t make. Soda Bread gets its taste from flour mixed with oats and walnuts. Soda Bread is cherished by any around the world. - 39.4807
Home Made Granola Bars
Lightly grease an 18 x 28 cm/7 x 11 in shallow tin.
Place the sugar, butter, oats, rye flakes and hazelnuts in a large, heavy based saucepan.
Heat gently, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted.
Increase the temperature... - 29.6761
Oatmeal Muffin Cookies
Mix until blended the butter and sugar.
Add eggs and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pack cookie dough into 4-ounce ice cream scoop or 1/2 measuring cup.
Scrape dough level with rim and empty onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
Space cookie about 2... - 41.1429
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies
Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies has a fine taste. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from pineapple mixed with oats and flour. Pineapple Oatmeal Cookies is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 43.5116
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.4729
Honey Roll Ups
Combine honey and cinnamon.
Roll each biscuit to a 4-inch circle.
Spread with honey mixture.
Sprinkle chopped nuts or raisins over.
Fold biscuit into shape of a cornucopia, pinching the pointed end to seal.
Arrange in a circle in 8x1 1/2-inch round pan with... - 31.4715
Orange Top Rolls
When Beaten Batter is light, stir in raisins.
Drop by spoonfuls into muffin pans (rubbed with Swift'ning).
Mix sugar, orange rind, orange juice, and nuts.
Spread over rolls.
Let rise in warm place until double in size (about 30 to 40 minutes).
Bake in a... - 38.5296
In the Bosch mixing bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Melt butter or margarine and honey together in a small saucepan.
Pour over dry ingredients, and blend well.
Spread on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 300Â° F. oven for 30 minutes, stirring... - 34.7879
Toasted Amaranth Rolls
I have been making Toasted Amaranth Rolls since childhood. This version of Toasted Amaranth Rolls is very easy. A good one to make! - 32.7145
Mexican Chocolate Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pan and line with buttered wax paper having the paper overlap the edges of the pan.
Soak the raisins and nuts in the warm Kahlua for 2 hours.
Cake: Beat egg yolks with the sugar until very thick.
Break the chocolate... - 46.3074
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 40.5277
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 40.2578
Spicy Uncooked Fruit Nut Bars
Put fruits and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder, mix in seasonings and just enough orange juice to make mixture hold together.
Roll or pat out 1/4" thick, cut in squares or small circles, and dredge in confectioners' sugar.
If you prefer, roll into... - 37.8842
Cranberry Apple Nut Pie
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Divide pie pastry in half.
Roll one half on lightly floured surface to form 13-inch circle.
Fit into 9-inch pie plate; trim edges.
Reroll scraps and cut into decorative shapes, such as holly leaves and berries, for garnish; set... - 47.4762
Fruit And Nut Bars
Crush cereal finely.
Beat egg whitest and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Continue beating until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal
Beat egg... - 42.5827
Orange Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium-sized bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and 3 tablespoons light-brown sugar.
2. Into large bowl, measure flour, shortening, egg, and 1 cup packed light-brown sugar. Knead ingredients until dough holds together.
3. On sheet of waxed paper, roll... - 25.927
Banana Toasted Nut Cereal
1. In a hevy bottomed pan, add the walnuts and toast them over a medium flame till brown; set aside
2. In a sauceopan, mix together raisins and water, allow to boil and cook till it turns thick; turn the heat off and mix walnuts, banana and... - 30.9317
Apple Nut Bars
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Add remaining ingredients except confectioners' sugar.
Mix well and pour into buttered pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches).
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 25 minutes.
While still warm, cut into 27 bars, 3 by 1 1/2... - 36.2004
Beat egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl until thick and creamy.
Melt butter; combine with walnuts, cookie crumbs, cinnamon, lerhon peel, rum and raisins in a medium bowl.
Stir into egg yolk mixture.
Add just enough milk to make a thick mixture.
Sprinkle a... - 45.7072
Health Nut Almond Oaties
Spread almonds in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F, 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly toasted.
Chop almonds and set aside.
Beat margarine with brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and... - 45.9519
Apple, Pine Nut And Muscatel Strudel
1. Make the filling. Put the raisins in a bowl and cover with the brandy. Set aside to soak for 2 hours.
2. Quarter and core the apples and cut into small dice, put them in a bowl and add the breadcrumbs, sugar, lemon rind, pine nuts, cinnamon and the raisins... - 34.8151
Date 'n' Nut Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) Slice and mix shortening in the flour mixture.
4) Gradually pour in milk to make a soft dough.
5) Sprinkle dates and raisins and knead.
6) Roll the dough on... - 41.1772
Apple Nut Strudel
1. Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in center of flour and add egg, water and vegetable oil. Stir to make a sticky dough.
2. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. Slap dough down onto board; pick up; continue to slap down and pick up the... - 48.2594
Butterscotch Nut Buns
1. Combine brown sugar, corn syrup and the cup butter or margarine in a small saucepan; simmer 2 minutes. Pour into a 9x9x2-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
2. Roll out sweet yeast dough to a 15x8-inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Spread entire... - 38.6925
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 0
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 41.5843
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling
Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling are tasty and addictive! I serve this often for formal tea parties at home. This superb Strudel With Caramelized Brazil Nut Filling recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 50.9404