- » Raisin Nut Cookies
Raisin Nut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin nut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin nut cookies recipes.
Raisin Nut Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. Into evaporated milk, stir vinegar; set aside.
3. Sift flour with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, and nutmeg.
4. Mix shortening, brown sugar, and eggs until light and fluffy. Blend in evaporated-milk... - 42.9805
Jumbo Raisin Nut Cookies
Boil raisins in water for 5 minutes, drain.
Measure 1/2 cup of the liquid, cool and add soda.
Add vanilla and raisin liquid to shortening, sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients.
Chill dough till firm.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 38.5277
Raisin Nut Oatmeal Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, baking powder, salt, and spices.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg. Add the dry ingredients and milk and mix well. Stir in the nuts and raisins.
4. Drop by... - 37.5781
Raisin Nut Oat Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the sugar and egg together until light and fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons 2 inches apart on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until tops are golden. Cool on... - 35.8522
You May Also Like!
Grape-nuts Raisin Cookies
Grape-Nuts Raisin Cookies are sweet cookies that go very well with cupcakes and tea. If you plan to invite some friends over tea party then, you should add grape-nut raisin cookies to the menu list. Serve the sweet and chewy cookies fresh to your friends. - 52.1614
Peanut Raisin Honeys
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, peanut butter, and sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is fluffy.
Mix in honey, flour, oats, and wheat germ, blending thoroughly; add coconut,... - 37.2706
Beat the shortening and brown sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs.
Mix the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk, mixing well after each addition.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 41.641
Raisin And Nut Cookies
Mark bakes up some cookies the Harry Potter way! These cookies are spruced up with the nuts coming through! An easy recipe to follow by Mark. See the video for more! - 74.7181
Applesauce-Raisin Cookies is an irresistible snack recipe. The deadly combination of applesauce and raisins is something you would never want to miss out on! - 45.9654
Raisin 'n' Nut Tumbles
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder.
3) Cream the butter and fold in the mixture.
4) Beat in sugar with egg and stir in the flour with vanilla and milk.
5) Sprinkle nuts and raisins.
6) In a baking sheet,... - 47.8118
Raisin Fork Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add a mixture of the flour, cream of tartar and baking soda and mix well.
Add the raisins, eggs, milk, vanilla and walnuts; mix well.
Dough will be very stiff.
Shape into walnut-size balls... - 40.4144
Raisin And Nut Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Sift together the baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time mixing well.
Blend in vanilla.
Add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
Stir in the oats,... - 46.0804
Nut And Raisin Squares
Preheat oven to 3 50 Â°F.
Grease shallow 9-inch-square pan.
Sift flour, soda, salt, and ginger together.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add vanilla and molasses.
Add flour-and-nut mixture; blend well.
Pour... - 41.048
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Jumbo Raisin Cookies dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.3982
Raisin Nut Cookies Recipes By Category