- » Raisin Marmalade
Raisin Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin marmalade recipes.
Apple And Raisin Marmalade
Combine all ingredients in a large sauce pot.
Bring slowly to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 45 minutes or until thick.
As mixture thickens, stir to prevent sticking.
Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch head space.
Process 15 minutes in boiling... - 32.9636
Rhubarb Raisin Marmalade
Finely grate orange and lemon peels; squeeze and reserve juices.
In a large saucepan, combine peels, juices, sugar, rhubarb, strawberries and salt.
Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves; add raisins.
Bring to a full rolling boil; cook over... - 31.6295
You May Also Like!
Raisin & Apple Marmalade
Rinse and dry raisins and put through meat grinder.
Add water, salt and boil gently 30 minutes.
Stir in the lemon juice and 2 cups strained applesauce.
Cook until it thickens. - 30.7193
Combine plums, sugar, raisins and oranges in large saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil; cook, stirring fre- quently, for 20 minutes.
Cool; add walnuts.
Pour into sterilized jars; seal with paraffin. - 27.1891
Orange-glazed Lamb Chops With Mint And Raisin Pilaf
Sprinkle lamb chops lightly with salt, rosemary and pepper, then brush with melted butter; arrange in a single layer on a broiler pan so that curved ribs all face the same way.
Broil 5 inches from the heat for 3 to 4 minutes until nicely browned.
Meanwhile,... - 42.1519
Orange Marmalade Muffins
Prepare muffins according to package directions.
Then add nuts and raisins.
Bake in greased small muffin tins.
Coat tops with marmalade while still hot. - 25.3119
Cream Cheese And Marmalade
Combine cream cheese, butter, and marmalade; beat until smooth.
Spread on hot muffin halves or toast.
Makes 4 servings. - 25.7206
Marmalade Tea Bread
Grease and line a 23 by 11.5 cm (9 by 4i inch) loaf tin (top measurements). Sift together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt. Rub in the margarine and add the sugar. Combine the milk, beaten egg and marmalade and stir lightly into the... - 28.1806
Marmalade Carrot Cookies
Beat the margarine, sugar and egg together until light, then add marmalade and shredded carrot.
Stir in sifted dry ingredients, orange rind and raisins.
Drop by small spoonfuls on greased cooky sheets.
Bake at 350F for 12 to 15 minutes. - 33.0229
Marmalade And Coconut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter. Add in the flour and salt.
3) Mix in sour cream. Mix well to get a dough like consistency.
4) Divide the dough into four parts. Wrap each portion in waxed paper. Allow them to... - 46.1824
1. Cut rind into thin strips about 3/4-inch (2-cm) long. In a heavy saucepan, combine rind, orange juice, rhubarb, water and raisins. Bring to a boil; cook about 10 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
2. Stir in sugar; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 27.9465
Oatmeal Raisin Pockets
• Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat butter or margarine till softened. Add brown sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat till well mixed.... - 32.601