- » Raisin Dessert
Raisin Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin dessert recipes.
Apple Raisin Bread Pudding Dessert
Want to boost up your Holiday mood, with a traditional and delicious dessert - here is something special for you. You might have tried bread pudding for several times at your kitchen, but this is surely going to be different. Watch the video and prepare... - 127.803
We don't know why it's called monkey bread---there are no monkeys and no bread in this sweet treat. All we know is it's delicious and easy to make, if you follow the recipe from Pillsbury's Lauren Chattman. - 127.094
Raisin Raspberry Salad
1. Take a large bowl and put raspberries, apple, grapes, celery and Sun maid raisins. Mix.
2. Pour yogurt and mix well to combine.
3. Cover the bowl with lid and place it in refrigerator for an hour.
4. Serve raisin raspberry salad chill with... - 106.832
Sumptuous Raisin Bran Muffins
For quick and tasty breakfast for people on the go, bake a batch of these tasty healthy muffins. This make-ahead raisin bran muffin is hearty, easy, and delicious and tastes extremely good "straight-from-the-oven." A great way to enjoy the goodness of bran... - 99.9878
Raw Pecan And Raisin Cheesecake
Cheese cakes are delightful desserts over any occasion or even casually. Check out chef Kathy showing how to make Raw Cheesecake using soaked raw pecans, raisins and other natural unprocessed ingredients. Naturally sweet! - 97.5134
Chocolate Parfait With Maple Syrup
A mouth-watering dessert !! This video makes the perfect parfait with chocolate and maple syrup. This is delicious form of dessert and looks great in a glass. It forms two layers--a creamier bottom and foamier top--looks fanciful and taste heavenly. - 92.5669
Walnut Raisin Choco Balls
Kids feel delighted ! An amazing video which prepares a very kid-friendly snack with the delicious combo of walnut and raisins rolled into mini-chocolate balls. Irresisitively yummy, these make a perfect snack at any kids party or can be made as a quick... - 92.0584
Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Almond Cookies
Homemade vegan cookies - it's going to be an exciting project for this weekend, if you have some free time on hand to spend. These cookies are made with oatmeal, raisin and almond - so you can very well guess - how much tasty they are. Learn from the chef and... - 90.3911
Mother's Day Special Tahini Raisin Parfe
As Mother's Day is nearing, you can make this Special dessert for your mother. This is heavenly delicious and so amazing. I'm sure your mother will love it. So, do try it out. - 90.2551
Sweet Pineapple & Raisin Rice Pudding
This is one pudding that we gaurantee that you will come back for second and third helpings. The Pineapple & Raisin Rice Pudding is so yummy that it almost melts in your mouth. Watch and learn the recipe from this video. Enjoy! - 86.2199
Raisin And Nut Cookies
Mark bakes up some cookies the Harry Potter way! These cookies are spruced up with the nuts coming through! An easy recipe to follow by Mark. See the video for more! - 74.7181
Raisin Crunch Pudding
Raisin Crunch Pudding is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare pudding recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 51.3623
Lemon Raisin Pie
I never liked raisin or any desserts made of it, but this Lemon Raisin Pie is something eexceptionally different and so I just love it! Great flavoring by lemon juice and spices make the difference. Give this Lemon Raisin Pie a try and you will come to know... - 51.0223
Apple And Raisin Pie
1. Preheat conventional oven to 450 degrees.
2. Top slices apples with lemon juice.
3. Take a bowl, add the apple, all purpose flour, sugar, nutmeg, salt and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
4. Take a 9-inch pie plate, prepare it and... - 51.011
Cream butter and sugar and add egg yolks.
Stir in milk.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and gradually add to first mixture, mixing well after each addition.
Fold in egg whites.
Divide batter into thirds.
Grease three 9-inch square pans.
Pour two thirds... - 50.7918
Home Style Apple Raisin Crisp
In a medium bowl combine apples and raisins, then toss with lemon juice.
Stir together 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 1/3 teaspoon cinnamon, and nutmeg; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Toss gently to coat.
Place in a 1-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven... - 50.7828
Orange Cranberry Raisin Pie
Roll out slightly more than half of pastry 1/8 inch thick.
Line pie pan.
Bring first 3 ingredients and 2 tablespoons water to boil in saucepan, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
Add cranberries and cook, stirring occasionally, until berries pop... - 50.5515
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 50.5403
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.4866
Sherried Raisin Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine seedless raisins, currants, seeded raisins, sherry, carrot, and lemon and orange rinds; cover and let stand overnight.
Toss with 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the flour.
Grease 8 inch (2 L) springform pan; line base and side with double thickness... - 50.3403
Pecan And Raisin Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F, 160°C
2. Line an 8 inch tart or flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
3. Use a fork to prick the shell and place in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
4. Cut a foil piece to line the base... - 50.1008
Dutch Raisin Doughnuts
Do you want a delicious dutch raisin doughnuts recipe? Even though dutch raisin doughnuts is a dessert I enjoy snacking on it any time of the day. This yummy yummy dutch raisin doughnuts recipe is a gift of the european cuisine. It is always prepared with a... - 50.0662
1) Preheat the oven to 425F.
2) Into a pan of water add in the raisins. Cook over low flame for about 5 minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix the granulated and brown sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add the mixture into the hot raisins.
4) Cook on low... - 49.9737
Spicy Fruit Cake
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 300°F (150°C).
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix currants, raisins, candied fruits and peels, nuts and 1 cup of the... - 49.9144
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter, then gradually beat in sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Gradually beat in the eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) In another bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt,... - 49.8784
Soak raisins, mixed fruits, and currants in rum.
Meanwhile, in large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in mixing... - 49.8224
Carrot Raisin Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, the... - 49.7751
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a medium (1 1/2-quart or 6 cup) souffle dish or into individual dishes, with vegetable spray or oil.
3. To make the custard
4. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, combine raisins, skim milk, and... - 49.7172
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.6956
Easy Peach Raisin Crisp
Place peaches in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice and apple pie spice.
Spread evenly over bottom of dish.
Set... - 49.5806
Cloud Nine Raisin Chiffon
1) In a bowl, stir the jello in water until dissolved.
2) Stir in honey and raisins and allow to stand 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the wine or sherry and refrigerate until the mixture is almost firm.
4) Stir in the rhubarb and nuts, then refrigerate until... - 49.5706
Raisin Bread Pudding
1) Thoroughly wash the raisins.
2) In a bowl of lukewarm water soak the raisins.
3) Remove from water and drain on a paper towel.
4) Toast the bread by cutting off the crusts.
5) Spread butter on the toasts.
6) In a baking dish, place... - 49.5155
Raisin-whirl Sweet Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take 1/2 cup warm water and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Pour the scalded milk over salt, sugar and butter until butter melts completely, stirring occasionally.
4) Allow the mixture to turn lukewarm.
5) Add... - 49.0695
Mccall's Best Black Fruit Cake
1. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the fruit mixture and mix well using hands.
2. Cover with clingwrap and keep overnight at room temperature.
3. Grease a 10 inch tube/ bundt pan with butter.
4. Line the greased pan... - 49.0471
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Butter and flour a square cake pan. Line the base and sides with wax paper.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs along with sugar till light, creamy and fluffy.
4) Add in butter and honey and combine... - 48.9313
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 48.9138
Williamsburg Orange Wine Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the margarine and sugar, until creamy and fluffy.
3) To this, add the unbeaten egg whites, orange rind, vanilla, raisins and walnuts. Mix well.
4) Sift the flour with the baking soda and... - 48.8304
Raisin Honey Chews
1. Measure and assemble all the ingredients required.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
4. In a basin, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5. Stir in the oats and raisins and set... - 48.828
All American Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
3. Stir in cranberry apple juice and raisins.
4. Over low heat, cook with constant stirring until the sauce is... - 48.8202
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In saucepan, blend the sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
3) Stir in water, lemon peel and juice.
4) Add the raisins, stir continuously and cook until thick and bubbly; allow to cool.
5)... - 48.518
Raisin Pudding Cake With Caramel Sauce
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a mixer bowl.
Add milk, raisins, and nuts.
Mix lightly to combine ingredients.
Spread batter into a lightly greased 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave water in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 2... - 48.5158
Raisin Nut Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a saucepan mix raisins and water, and simmer the mixture until water is reduced to almost 1/4 in the saucepan.
4) Stir in nuts, vinegar and... - 48.5125
Holiday Fruit Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. Grease 8-cup fluted tube pan with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle the pan with 2 teaspoons flour.
3. Tilt the pan to coat the pan evenly with the flour.
4. Turn over the pan on a sheet of wax paper to remove... - 48.4775
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a small sauce pan, keep water to boil.
3. Once boiled, add raisins and boil for a minute.
4. Remove off flame and keep aside.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for... - 48.4704
This raisin apple cake is a celebrated and often requested cake at my home. Made with chopped apples, raisins and walnuts, the raisin apple cake is baked with honey and spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon. - 48.4473
Soak bread in a little water for a few minutes.
Squeeze out water and rub bread between hands.
Measure 3 cups without pressing down.
Combine bread, raisins, sugar, salt and spices, and mix with a fork.
Add melted butter, molasses and soda which has been... - 48.4416
Raisin Delight Pudding
1. Grease a Pyrex dish and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
4. Add remaining ingredients that are required for the syrup and mix well.
5. Cook on a medium flame for... - 48.4341
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to moderately hot, 400°F, 220°c, gas mark 6.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough, roll out and line a 9 inches pie pan.
3.... - 48.4114
Orange Raisin Cake
Combine the raisins, nuts, and peel from orange.
Put raisin mixture through food grinder; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, cream together the 1 cup sugar and butter.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
Stir in the ground fruit mixture.
Sift together cake flour,... - 48.4106
Sour Cream Raisin Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the raisins and nuts on a nut board and combine in a bowl.
3. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame.
4. In a... - 48.4101
Quick Applesauce Cake
1. Take a small bowl and combine flour, baking soda, salt and spices.
2. Thereafter sift mixture.
3. Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and combine butter and sugar and beat with electric mixer at medium speed until light and creamy.
4. Put... - 48.3842
White Raisin Pie
Place water in heavy saucepan and bring to boil.
Add chocolate chips and white raisins.
Remove from heat, cover and allow to rest 15 minutes.
Return to heat and add milk; warm slightly.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
Mix together sugar... - 48.0621
Raisin Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, cloves, and nutmeg. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture in a bowl and... - 47.8144
Apricot Raisin Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey together, until pale.
4) Stir in the yogurt, vanilla and orange extracts.
5) In a food processor,... - 47.798
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish-whisky Sauce
1. In the top of double boiler over hot water heat milk and raisins 20 minutes.
2. Remove top of double boiler from water and set aside 10 minutes, to cool.
3. Sift flour with baking powder, sugar, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4. In large bowl, with... - 47.7709
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
My sister likes this easy oatmeal raisin cookies recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this cookie . An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this cookie... - 47.7652
Raisin Nut Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) Simmer and heat beer and raisins in a saucepan. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
5) Mix molasses and... - 47.717
Raisin Ice Cream Sandwich
Combine raisins and water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; allow to cool slightly.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in sifter, and sift twice.
Return flour mixture to sifter.
Cream together shortening... - 47.7107
Applesauce Raisin Brownies
Melt butter in a small pan over medium-low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg; add applesauce mixture and blend... - 47.6373
Cherry And Raisin Cake
1. Take a 7.5-8" round cake tin and grease it evenly
2. In a bowl, sift the flour and the salt, rub in margarine and work it up to give the mixture a texture of fine breadcrumbs
3. Cut the cherries and raisins into half and toss them into desiccated... - 47.6162
Christmas Dundee Cake
Mix together raisins, currants, peels, ground almond, rind and juice.
Keep covered for 15-20 minutes.
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Beat butter and sugar till creamy in a large mixing bowl.
Break eggs and beat well.
Put half of the flour and half of... - 47.6152
Apple N Raisin Strudel
To make the FILLING: Place the apples in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice and toss until coated.
Set the apples aside.
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the bread until it forms fine crumbs.
In a small bowl, stir together 6... - 47.5337
Praline Applesauce Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease and dust 1 8X1 1/2-inch baking pans and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, sift together cake flour, sugar, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
4) Mix in shortening and applesauce and... - 47.5217
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, eggs, shortening, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the raisins, almonds and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead... - 47.5207
Raisin Orange Cake
This raisin orange cake recipe is prepared with seedless raisins and grated orange rind. Flavorful and fresh, the raisin orange cake recipe is is baked with brown sugar, orange juice sour milk, eggs and flour along with baking agents. Basted with orange juice... - 47.5073
Polish Easter Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a large bowl and cream butter and sugar in it until it becomes fluffy and light.
3. Add in 5 of the egg yolks in a very gradual pace and whisk the mixture well after each single addition.
4.... - 47.4924
Raisin Pie Supreme
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Line the deep pie pan with the pastry shell.
3) In a saucepan, mix together water, both the juices, sugar or honey, salt and orange rind.
4) Heat the juice mixture to a boil.
5) In a cup, mix together... - 47.4814
Shoo Fly Pie
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Toss the raisins over the bottom of pan,over the crust.
3)In a bowl, mix water,molasses and baking soda.
4)Now pour this over the raisins
5)Add the rest of the ingredients with fingers or a pastry blender... - 47.4634
Raisin Ginger Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a square cake tin of 9 inches and line it with a greased grease proof paper or non-stick parchment.
3) Sift together the flour, ginger and salt in a bowl. Stir in the raisins and... - 47.4502
1. Combine the flour, salt, mixed spice, fruits, peel, and almonds.
2. Preheat a conventional oven using top and bottom heat to about 350 degree F
3. Grease an 8-inch cake tin and line the base with wax paper.
4. In a large mixing bowl,... - 47.3345
Raisin Pie With Sour Cream Topping
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In medium mixing bowl or 2-qt casserole, place the filling ingredients and combine well.
3) Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every 2 minutes.
4) Let the filling... - 47.276
Combine 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the cinnamon.
Cut the phyllo dough into 9-inch circles.
Place the pastry circles on a damp paper towel and cover lightly with another damp paper towel.
Keep the dough covered and moist at all times.
Preheat oven to... - 47.2608
Delicious Devil's Food
Prepare a deep 9" x 9" pan in advance.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the sugar.
Beat in the egg yolks one at a time.
Reserve the whites.
Add the molasses.
Sift together the flour, cream of tartar,... - 47.2167
Boil raisins and water together until there is only 1 cup of juice.
Combine in mixing bowl the sugar, Crisco and eggs & mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients to Crisco mix and add raisin water.
Add... - 47.2152
White Fruit Cake
Line 2 greased 6 1/2 inch (16.5 cm) and 1 greased 5 inch (13 cm) round fruit cake pans with brown paper.
Mix first 6 ingredients well to coat fruit with flour.
Cream butter and sugar together well.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a... - 47.1567
Raisin Cream Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and add raisins and water.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes or until the raisins are soft.
4) In a bowl, mix together milk, egg yolks, sugar and cornstarch until well combined.
5) Pour... - 47.1559
Nell's Irish Boiled Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, combine the sugar, margarine, fruits and water.
3) Boil for 20 minutes. Cool well.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
6) Bake for 45... - 46.9775
Raisin And Apple Pie
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, sugar and salt into it to start making the pastry.
3) Slice in the butter and shortening till the mixture looks like rough crumbs.
4) Mix egg yolk and 2 tablespoons water together and... - 46.9672
In large mixer bowl combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, yeast, and cardamom.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add 1 egg.
Beat at low speed with... - 46.9457
Easy Christmas Cherry Cake
1) Preheat oven to 300F.
2) Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
3) Line bottom and side with brown paper; grease paper.
4) In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar and almond extract until light and fluffy.
5)... - 46.9235
Dairy Free Bread Pudding With Raisins
1) Preheat oven hot to 325Â°c.
2) In a large bowl add sugars.
3) Mix cinnamon and nutmeg into it.
4) Keep aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
5) Beat eggs into remaining mixture and mix.
6) Add milk substitute, water, margarine, and... - 46.8962
Raisin Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Grease a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches) and line with wax paper.
3) In a pot, boil sugar, raisins, water, shortening, cinnamon, nutmeg, and spices for 5 minutes and chill.
4) In a bowl, sift together flour, baking... - 46.8917
Raisin And Almond Cake
Warm the milk gently.
Add yeast and butter to milk and mix well.
Sieve flour into a large mixing bowl, and add salt, eggs, and sugar.
Combine them and slowly add the warmed milk, butter, and yeast.
Knead well for about 20 min until the mixture no longer... - 46.8809
Chocolate Raisin Brownies
It's hard to stop drooling at only the mention of Chocolate Raisin Brownies!! A great recipe for any brownie lover...put it together with raisins...and its a bit of heaven right there in your mouth!! - 46.8793
Amaretto Raisin Bundt Cake
1. Grease a bundt cake pan. Dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Into a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix.
4. Add the butter and eggs.
5. Blend at medium speed using an electric mixer for 1 minute.
6. Add the... - 46.8298
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 46.7906
1 Mix together 2 cups of flour and yeast .
2 In a pan heat the milk with raisins,water,sugar,butter and salt until very warm (120-130 degrees farenheit).Stir to blend.
3 Add to the flour-yeast mixture and beat until smooth, about 3 minutes on medium... - 46.7448
Apple Raisin Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry.
4) In a saucepan, blend the sugar, flour and salt together.
5) Stir in water and raisins, stir constantly and cook for about 5 minutes,... - 46.6964
Farmer's Cheese And Raisin Filo Strudel
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly brush a 13 X 9-inch glass baking dish with a little of the melted butter.
3 Into a medium bowl,work the cheese through a medium-meshed wire sieve... - 46.6042
Raisin And Cheese Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pie crust in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 450°F
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Mash cottage cheese by pressing it through a sieve.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, combine eggs, honey, butter lemon... - 46.6001
Raisin And Macaroon Pudding
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 400°.
2) In a saucepan, put the milk boil it.
3) Add the bread crumbs and cook gently -just simmering - for 10 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, in a bowl, cream the butter till softened.
5) In two bowls,... - 46.5902
Fresh Cranberry Raisin Pie
1. Prepare the pie crust according to pack instructions and shape it into a ball
2. Divide the balls into half and roll out one half of the pastry into an 11-inch circle.
3. Line a 9-inch pie plate with the pastry. Chill the pie shell and the... - 46.5723
Cranberry Raisin Pie
1. Preheat oven to hot, 425°F, 220°c, gas mark 7.
2. For the pastry, add butter and flour together and rub until it is of sandy texture, add water with fork and mix until it forms into dough.
3. Divide the dough in 2 parts and roll one half... - 46.536
Apricot And Raisin Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 7 inch square cake tin and line with a parchment paper.
3) Sponge base: In a bowl, beat all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 46.5123
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Make a depression in the center, sprinkle in the yeast, and dissolve it in the lukewarm milk.
Sprinkle a little flour over the yeast-milk mixture and let... - 46.4252
Soften active dry yeast in 1/4 cup warm water or compressed yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water.
Melt butter in hot milk; add sugar, salt, and cardamom; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour.
Add egg and beat well.
Stir in softened yeast, fruits, peels,... - 46.3793
1. Preheat the oven to Mark 6: 400°F.
2. In a cup of lukewarm water, and sprinkle the yeast over it. (The water needs to be lukewarm (110° to 115°F.)
3. Stand the yeast for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Dissolve yeast completely by stirring.
5. Place the cup... - 46.363
Raisin bread is a yummy, delicious sweet bread made mostly in European nations. Raisin bread is usually served as a dessert or is toasted and served at breakfast. This bread is healthy and liked equally by kids and adults. - 46.3463
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease medium sized muffin cups/ muffin pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, brown sugar, cinnamon, prunes and raisins. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 46.2935