- » Raisin Couscous
Raisin Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin couscous recipes.
Raisin And Zucchini Couscous
Put the couscous in a large bowl and cover generously with cold water.
Leave to soak for 20 minutes, then drain well, pressing out as much water as possible.
Mix together the couscous, zucchini, raisins, salt and paprika.
Place in a colander placed over a pan... - 34.5436
You May Also Like!
Couscous With Raisins And Nuts
1 n a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, molasses, lemon rind, and salt; bring to a gentle boil over moderate heat. Add the couscous and raisins, remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in the almonds. Spoon the mixture into bowls... - 26.973
Couscous With Fruit
Heat chicken broth, fruit bits, margarine and salt to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. - 25.4771
Toasted Couscous With Almonds And Raisins
1. Take a large skillet and heat on medium flame.
2. Add the couscous and let the grains toast by shaking the pan at regular intervals. Keep cooking until the grains turn fragrant brown. Transfer the grains to a plate.
3. In a hot skillet, add the... - 37.6213
Couscous With Raisins And Almonds
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the onions to the pan and sauté on high for 5 minutes
3. Add in the peas, the pepper and the seasoning
4. Cook this mixture for 3 minutes.
5. When the mixture is cooked, set the mixture aside... - 43.6973
Couscous With Figs And Raisins
In the top of a large double boiler, heat the vegetable oil and saute the shallot over direct heat until it's sizzling.
Add the broth or water, seasonings, and dried fruits, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the wheat in a slow stream so that the water... - 36.9384
Couscous Salad With Apricots Pine Nuts And Ginger
1. Pour the couscous grains into a small mixing bowl. Combine the water, orange juice, olive oil, and 2 tablespoons vinegar in a medium-sized saucepan.
2. Bring the liquid just to a boil and stir in the dried fruit, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; pour... - 31.2176
Heat water, raisins, margarine and salt to boiling in 1-quart saucepan.
Stir in couscous; cover.
Remove from heat and let stand covered 5 minutes. - 23.958
1 In a medium-size bowl, beat together the egg, egg white, and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of sugar, the orange rind, and salt and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Slowly pourthe... - 37.2553
1 ln a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden.
Add the carrots, potatoes, and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the stock,... - 41.4742
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Couscous
2. Place the water or stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the couscous, cover, and remove pan from heat. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Slice tops off the peppers; reserve the tops. Scoop out the insides and discard. Chop... - 34.8404
Raisin Couscous Recipes By Category