- » Raisin Cheesecake
Raisin Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin cheesecake recipes.
Apricot And Raisin Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 7 inch square cake tin and line with a parchment paper.
3) Sponge base: In a bowl, beat all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 47.0205
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 44.1063
Rum Raisin Cheesecake
Combine oats, nuts, margarine and brown sugar; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350°, 15 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at... - 39.4864
You May Also Like!
Combine 2 tablespoons of the sugar with the cinnamon.
Cut the phyllo dough into 9-inch circles.
Place the pastry circles on a damp paper towel and cover lightly with another damp paper towel.
Keep the dough covered and moist at all times.
Preheat oven to... - 45.2092
Honey Raisin Cheesecake
Mix 1 cup flour, 1/4 CUP sugar and 34 teaspoon salt; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Blend in beaten egg.
Pat dough evenly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of an 8x8x2-inch baking dish.
Bake in a hot oven (400°) for 15 minutes;... - 42.3195
Raw Pecan And Raisin Cheesecake
Cheese cakes are delightful desserts over any occasion or even casually. Check out chef Kathy showing how to make Raw Cheesecake using soaked raw pecans, raisins and other natural unprocessed ingredients. Naturally sweet! - 97.5316
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 42.562
Chocolate, Rum And Raisin Cheesecake
Vary this by using sweet sherry instead of rum or omitting the raisins altogether and using a double quantity of chocolate.
Soak the raisins in rum, preferably overnight.
Crush the graham crackers between sheets of wax paper until fine.
Melt the... - 41.2073
Miniature Rum Raisin Cheesecakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil.
Mix cinnamon and sugar on a small plate and set aside.
Separate each biscuit into three layers.
Press both sides of each layer in cinnamon sugar.
Press each into a prepared... - 40.8707
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a... - 38.1517
Fruity Nut Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Lightly butter or oil a 9 1/2-inch nonstick springform pan.
In a large bowl, cut the cheese into small chunks.
Add fructose and beat with electric mixer until creamy.
Add the egg substitute gradually or one egg at a time while... - 37.6371
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
Goat an 8" springform pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cookies in the prepared pan; tilt and rotate the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
Tap the pan on the counter so that the cookies are evenly distributed.
In a small saucepan over low heat,... - 38.7353
Classic New York Style Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Mix zwieback crumbs, butter and 1 tablespoon sugar. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
3. Beat eggs in a medium bowl until thick and lemon colored, about
5 minutes. Add 1 1/3 cups sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
4.... - 36.8881
Raisin Cheesecake Recipes By Category