- » Raisin Bran Bar
Raisin Bran Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin bran bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin bran bar recipes.
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 47.4497
Raisin Streusel Bars
In medium-size bowl, combine Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in water.
Set aside 1 cup of the cereal mixture.
Press remaining mixture in... - 44.3675
Chewy Bran Bars
These Chewy Bran Bars taste incredible ! Try these irresistible cereal, nut and dry fruit bars for dessert or as a snack and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Chewy Bran Bars are welcome ! - 41.8529
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
Chocolate-cinnamon Granola Bars
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! Made using just a little cocoa powder, these bars are filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats. Flavored with vanilla and cinnamon, these are delightfully tasty.... - 113.402
Coconut Nut Chews
Cream butter; add sugars gradually and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well.
Add nuts, coconut, and cereal and mix thoroughly(Mixture will be dry).
Shape into rounds by pressing mixture by tablespoonfuls against side of mixing... - 40.0614
Fruit And Nut Bars
Crush cereal finely.
Beat egg whitest and salt until foamy throughout.
Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Continue beating until stiff peaks will form.
Fold in half of the cereal
Beat egg... - 42.5827
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 91.7623
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Parisian Bars With Honey
Combine cereal, dates, and nuts and put through grinder, using finest blade.
Add honey, butter, and lemon juice; blend thoroughly.
Set aside about one-third of the mixture for topping.
Press remaining two-thirds of mixture into one lightly greased 8-inch... - 40.274
Frosted Gingerbread Bars
1. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
2. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses, coffee and Raisin Bran. Add sifted dry ingredients; beat well. Spread in greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking... - 33.0674
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Applesauce Snacking Cake
In medium bowl, mix applesauce, bran, Egg Beaters® and molasses; let stand 5 minutes.
In small bowl, blend flour, baking soda and cinnamon; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar and margarine until creamy.
Beat in bran... - 41.7937
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy and smooth,... - 36.4003
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 98.9592
Raisin Bran Bar Recipes By Category