- » Raisin Beer
Raisin Beer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin beer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin beer recipes.
Raisin Beer Pudding
1) In a heavy 2-quart saucepan add beaten eggs, milk, sugar, tapioca, nutmeg, and salt.
2) Keep aside for 5 minutes.
3) Stir and cook the mixture over simmering heat.
4) Gently add beer stirring into the mixture.
5) Add the raisins and stir till... - 41.6123
Beer Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan mix brown sugar, cornstarch, salt and spices.
2) Add beer and raisins and stir to mix.
3) Boil the mixture stirring constantly. Cook for 3 minutes till thick and clear.
4) Take off from heat and add lemon juice.
5) Serve hot... - 37.8098
Combine first 7 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
Add beer and egg substitute, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon batter into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 45 to 50 minutes... - 34.8998
You May Also Like!
Beer Cheese Bread With Raisins
1. Grease a loaf tin with butter or baking spray and dust the base and sides with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a saucepan, cover the raisins with beer and heat on a low flame until it begins to simmer.
4. Take the pan off the heat, cover... - 47.2639
Beef Balls In Raisins Beer And Cumin
1) Soak raisins in water.
2) Microwave the raisins for 2 minutes on power.
3) Mix pork and beef.
4) Beat in eggs.
5) Season with salt and pepper.
6) Blend well and prepare 8 meatballs with it.
7) Coat the meatballs in flour.
8) Preheat... - 43.9223
Raisin Nut Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) Simmer and heat beer and raisins in a saucepan. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
5) Mix molasses and... - 48.6565
Spiced Beer Cake
In mixing bowl combine molasses and oil.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Beat into molasses mixture alternately with beer.
Stir in raisins and nuts.
Pour into greased and floured 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
Bake at... - 42.3915
German Beer Cake
In a large bowl, mix molasses and butter; add eggs and beat until well-blended.
Add beer alternately with flour.
Stir in raisins, walnuts, baking soda and seasonings.
Pour into a 9x13x2 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â°F for 45 to 50... - 39.2924
Combine first 7 ingredients.
Add beer and egg substitute, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Spoon into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 375° for 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out... - 35.325
Baked Ham In Beer
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Remove the top of the ham can and heat the ham in the oven until the gelatin softens. Invert the ham on a rack in a pan, punch holes in the bottom of the can and lift it off. Pour off the can liquid.
3. Cover the... - 33.5426
Beer & Sauerkraut Fudge Cake
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Sift cocoa, flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with beer, beginning and ending with dry... - 38.6004
Beer Baked Ham
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Remove top from can of ham.
3. Place in heated oven and allow the gelatin to soften.
4. Remove from oven and invert the can on a rack in a baking pan.
5. Increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F
6.... - 46.5574
Baked Stuffed Apples
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Core apples and remove 1-inch strip of peel around top.
3) In a bowl mix raisins, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
4) Fill the mixture into apple centers.
5) Arrange apples in a baking dish.
6) Pour the beer over... - 35.0894