- » Raisin Bar
Raisin Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin bar recipes.
Raisin Streusel Bars
1. In medium-size bowl, combine KELLOGG'S Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
2. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and stir in water.
3. Set aside 1 cup of the... - 50.0765
Pumpkin Nut And Raisin Bars
1. Take a mixing bowl and add ingredients (except cream cheese frosting) and blend at low speed.
2. Beat the mixture for about a minute at medium speed.
3. Take an 8X8 baking dish and spoon the batter over it.
4. Keep the dish on inverted saucer.
5.... - 46.9771
Spicy Raisin Bars
Put raisins in blender.
Add water; cool.
Sift together flour, soda, and spices.
Add next 4 ingredients to raisins in blender container; blend just till nuts are coarsely chopped.
Pour over dry ingredients; mix well.
Pour into greased 15 1/2 x10 1/2... - 46.5352
Apricot Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
MAKING - FILLING
2. In a container of food processor, puree the pecans by running the PUREE blade for about 3- 4 seconds until pecans get roughly chopped.
3. Add water, apricot, brown sugar, lemon and cornstarch... - 46.4343
Applesauce Raisin Bars
Melt margarine over low heat in a medium-size saucepan.
Stir in brown sugar replacement and fructose.
Then stir in applesauce, egg, and vanilla.
In a bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Stir to blend.
Stir in applesauce... - 45.3776
Raisin Streusel Bars
In medium-size bowl, combine Raisin Bran cereal, flours, brown sugar, salt, soda and cinnamon.
Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in water.
Set aside 1 cup of the cereal mixture.
Press remaining mixture in... - 44.3675
Butterscotch Raisin Bars
The Butterscotch Raisin Bar is a great way for snacking mid-way between meals. It's so simple to make and needless to say, it even tastes awesome! - 44.3292
Pineapple Raisin Bars
Pineapple Raisin Bars has a fine taste. Pineapple Raisin Bars gets its taste from pineapple mixed with raisin and nuts. Pineapple Raisin Bars is loved by kids. - 44.0258
Currant And Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
Beat eggs until thick and lemon colored, add lemon extract, then gradually add sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until just... - 43.8917
Honey Raisin Bars
This Honey Raisin Bars recipe is a never-fail one and the more you make them the more you can experiment. It so well uses the honey-raising combination and the crunchiness of the cereal flakes are just awesone, to say the least. You would sure want to try... - 43.3535
Church Delight Raisin Bars
These Church Delight Raisin Bars are the perfect breakfast bars that I can think of today. Start your day with all the goodness of raisins. Try these bars out and let me know if you liked them. Your suggestions for these Church Delight Raisin Bars are welcome. - 42.2864
Carrot Raisin Bar
Deliciously nutty recipe for Carrot Raisin Bar made easy.This double layered bar is absolutely out of this world. You would love both the creamy bottom layer & the crunchy top layer. Yumm... - 41.8599
Boil the raisins, sugar, water & flour until thick.
In a separate bowl, mix the brown sugar, margarine, quick oatmeal, baking soda and flour until crumbly.
Pat 1/2 of the crumb mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
Spread raisin filling over this and sprinkle... - 41.1029
Chewy Raisin Bars
In a saucepan heat and stir brown sugar and butter or margarine till butter is melted.
Remove from the heat and cool about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together flour and baking powder.
Beat egg and vanilla into mixture in the saucepan till well mixed.
Stir... - 41.0207
Combine raisins, warm coffee and cinnamon; let stand.
Cream sugar, margarine and eggs.
Mix or sift flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Combine with creamed mixture.
Add raisins mixture and blend.
Spread batter in greased shallow 10 x 15 inch pan.
Bake 20-25... - 40.0905
Oatmeal Raisin Bars
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, cook and stir marshmallows and butter until smooth.
Add honey, oil and peanut butter; mix well.
Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
Pour into two greased... - 39.8363
Apple Raisin Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
Spray rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches, with nonstick cooking spray.
Mix brown sugar, oil, milk and egg whites in large bowl.
Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Mix in apples and raisins.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake... - 39.5963
Apricot Raisin Bars
In a saucepan, combine raisins, apricots and 1 1/2 cups apple juice.
Cook 20 minutes, or until fruit is tender.
In a bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup apple juice, cornstarch and rind.
Add to saucepan stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat... - 39.3942
Raisin Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice, salt, and doves until well mixed.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on... - 35.1141
Toffee Raisin Bars
1. Measure flour, soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and cloves into sifter.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in large bowl with an electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs and milk until well blended.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, a third at a... - 34.2143
Crunchy Raisin Bars
1. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins, and coconut; set aside.
2. In small saucepan combine juice and honey; sprinkle with gelatin and let stand to soften. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin is completely dissolved.
3. Pour juice... - 32.4368
Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir in the oats, walnuts, and raisins until well mixed. The... - 32.0806
Honev Raisin Bars
Beat the butter and honey together until soft.
Beat in the eggs.
Sift the flour and baking powder together, then gradually fold into the butter mixture, with the raisins and nuts.
Press on to a well-greased 30 cm./ 1 ft.x 23 cm./ 9 in.shallow tin and put into... - 28.1734
Lunch Box Oatmeal Raisin Bars
1. In a glass bowl, combine brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. Microwave at High for 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Microwave 1 minute more or until sugar dissolves and mixture comes to a full boil.
2. Stir in rolled oats, flour and raisins. In a small bowl,... - 27.2241
Raisin Bar Recipes By Category