- » Raisin Baking Powder Biscuits
Raisin Baking Powder Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin baking powder biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin baking powder biscuits recipes.
Bohemian Raisin Biscuit Kolachy
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small saucepan, combine raisins, brown sugar, water and lemon juice.
Cook over medium heat 7 minutes or until mixture thickens, stirring occasionally.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
Combine sugar and cinnamon.
Dip both sides... - 40.218
Raisin Drop Biscuits
Thoroughly stir together the flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in raisins and peel.
Combine eggs and milk; add all at once to dry mixture.
Stir quickly just till dough clings... - 39.7156
Fruit Scones Biscuits
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Heat the oven to (230°C/450°F or Gas Mark 8).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add soda and rub in the fat until the mixture is crumbly. Add raisins, sugar and currants.
4) Stir in... - 42.6809
Sour Cream Biscuits
Sour Cream Biscuits is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a snack. Enjoy this delicious Sour Cream Biscuits; I am sure you would love to try this Sour Cream Biscuits dish. - 32.8659
Fruit Or Nut Biscuits
Add 3/4 cup currants, raisins, chopped figs, preserved ginger, candied cherries or nuts, to Baking Powder Biscuit recipe before adding liquid.
Tops of biscuits may be sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon or nutmeg - 14.2967
Raisin Oatmeal Cookies
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
Stir to mix.
Combine margarine, fructose, egg, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until thoroughly blended.
Beat in sweetener.
Gradually add flour mixture.
Beat until blended.
Meanwhile,... - 42.8549
Jam Biscuit Bake
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray an 8" (20 cm) round cake pan with Cooking Spray.
2) In a bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3) Cut in butter with pastry blender to coarse crumbs.
4) Stir in raisins.
5) Beat eggs... - 0
Scotch Coffee Cake With Biscuit Mix
Combine biscuit mix, sugar, salt, baking powder, raisins, and nuts.
Mix egg, melted shortening, milk, and rolled oats; add to biscuit mixture, mixing well.
Pour into greased 9-inch square pan.
Sprinkle with Topping.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425 °F.) for... - 41.4999
Ham 'n Biscuit Supper
In 2-quart casserole combine ham, corn, potato soup, celery flakes, sugar, onion, mustard and milk.
Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Drop Biscuits by tablespoonfuls on top of ham mixture.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes.
Drop... - 37.5659
Whole Wheat Or Health Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a coarse strainer, sift in flour with salt and baking powder. Using fingers, rub shortening gently into the flour mixture. Mix in milk and raisins and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Using a tablespoon,... - 36.6819
Date 'n' Nut Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
3) Slice and mix shortening in the flour mixture.
4) Gradually pour in milk to make a soft dough.
5) Sprinkle dates and raisins and knead.
6) Roll the dough on... - 40.1534
Melt chocolate and butter in top of double boiler over simmering water.
In a small bowl, pour boiling water over raisins.
Set aside and Stir occasionally to plump the raisins.
Beat eggs and sugar replacement until light and fluffy; add chocolate mixture.
Sift... - 39.0177
These gaspe biscuits recipe is perpared by using raisins along with nutmeg and vanilla for flavor. Baked with a batter of flour with buttermilk and sugar, the gaspe biscuits are quite simple and delicious too. - 42.8732
Buttermilk Drop Biscuits
Buttermilk drop biscuits are crispy and light biscuits baked with buttermilk and flour. Filled with cherries, or raisins, the buttermilk drop biscuits are snacky and can be quickly baked up, anytime. - 35.1699
Sieve together the flour and baking powder.
Cream together the butter, sugar and orange rind until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs and stir in the raisins and the flour until the mixture has all clung together.
On a lightly floured surface, form into a... - 37.0542
Oatmeal Drop Biscuits
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a bowl, add flour, oats, sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
3) In a pastry blender, add in the mixture of dry ingredients. Add in the margarine and butter,... - 45.8794
1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Grease a cookie heet and keep aside.
3 In a bowl, add butter and flour, work the mixture lightly.
4 Mix in the other ingredients.
5 On a greased cookie sheet, drop the mixture and... - 38.947
Tea Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients well.
The mix will keep, but can all be baked at once and the biscuits frozen until needed.
Just add water to mix to make a soft dough and bake it 450Â°F for approximately 20 minutes. - 29.7564
Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Place the margarine, sugar, syrup and milk in a pan and heat gently.
Add the drinking chocolate, cocoa and half the biscuits and mix well.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed, then press into a 20 cm / 8 inch sandwich tin.
Chill in... - 42.8843
Sunshine Chicken Casserole With Biscuit
Combine soup, grapes, chicken, raisins, sour cream, brown sugar, pimiento, salt, cinnamon, cloves and eggs in 2-quart casserole.
Bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven; stir to blend.
Drop Biscuits by table-spoonfuls around edge of... - 42.117
Sweet Raisin Roll Ups
Combine raisins, pecans, sour cream, honey, 2 tablespoons butter, lemon rind, and cinnamon, mix well.
Separate biscuit dough, roll out each biscuit on a lightly floured surface to a 7-x 4-inch oval.
Spread 1 rounded tablespoonful filling on each.
Roll dough,... - 37.6583
Polka Dot Raisin Log
1. To make the glaze for the loaf, combine 10x sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and orange rind.
3. Using a small wired whisk, stir in vigorously the eggs... - 46.7847
Orange And Raisin Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F/220°C/ Gas 7. Grease and flour a large baking sheet.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add the butter and margarine and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
3. Add the orange... - 38.7654
In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
Stir in raisins.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together margarine and sugar.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Dissolve baking soda in buttermilk and beat in.
Add flour and raisins to buttermilk batter.
Make a dough... - 38.977
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in raisins.
Beat milk and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring lightly.
Turn onto a lightly floured board; roll to 1 -in.thickness.
Cut with a... - 35.6889
1. Pre heat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease two baking trays and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ¼ cup unbleached flour with all the other dry ingredients and mix well. Keep aside.
4. Drain raisins and combine with remaining... - 48.1524
Combine peeled, sliced apples with raisins, sugar, cinnamon and water; cook just until apples are tender.
Remove from heat.
Mix milk with oil; stir into dry shortcake ingredients just until flour is dampened.
Pat dough 3/4 inch thick and cut biscuits with a... - 37.1837
Wheat Germ And Oatmeal Cookies
Combine oil, honey and molasses.
Add one egg at a time, beating after each addition.
Combine soy flour and milk powder.
Add raisins (or dates), walnuts, salt, wheat germ and oatmeal.
Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend well.
Drop... - 40.354
Dried Fruit Cookies
Mix oil and honey until well blended, by beating with a whisk.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Combine and sift soy flour, oat flour, skim milk powder, and salt.
Add chopped fruit to flour and mix it, separating fruit.
Add wheat germ.
Add flour fruit... - 42.4329
Basic Drop Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Measure together the first 5 ingredients onto waxed paper.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Mix shortening with sugar and egg until creamy, in large bowl.
Combine applesauce and soda.
Blend into creamed mixture alternately with dry... - 45.5109
No Bake Squares
In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
Mash together with a fork and then press the mixture into a shallow baking tin.
Using a knife, slice into squares.
Cover with cling film and cool in the fridge for an hour.
Serve when thoroughly... - 36.3226
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub an oblong baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the biscuit dough and roll it out 1/4-inch thick on a floured board.
3. Mix the apples, raisins, cinnamon and brown sugar and spread over the dough. Roll... - 28.2405
Coffee Crown Cake
1. Heat milk in small saucepan; stir in sugar; cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in cooled milk mixture and beaten eggs.
3. Beat in 2 cups biscuit... - 36.4049
Chocolate Crunch Cake
1. With a rolling pin, crush the biscuits coarsely and mix them with the raisins
2. In a saucepan, add margarine/butter, syrup and cocoa and melt them on a low flame
3. Add this mixture to the crumbs and raisins, stir well to blend... - 44.652
Breakfast Irish Soda Bread
In large bowl sift together flour, sugar, salt, soda and baking powder.
Add raisins and stir.
Fork beat together egg and margarine to blend; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in buttermilk just to make a moist dough as for biscuits.
Put on lightly floured board... - 35.9986
Mix dry ingredients, add shortening and work in like biscuits.
Add eggs and buttermilk (enough to moisten).
Add raisins, citron, currants as desired.
Bake in moderate oven about 1 hour. - 36.5734
Combine biscuit mix, oats, sugar, salt and baking powder; add walnuts, chocolate pieces and raisins.
Combine egg and milk; stir into chocolate mixture.
Stir in applesauce; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
Spoon into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50... - 42.0102
Calcutta Lamb Curry Casserole
Place butter in 2 1/2-quart casserole; place in oven to melt.
Add lamb, flour, onion, curry powder and garlic; mix well.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Blend reserved chutney liquid into meat mixture with chicken broth, apples,... - 39.3293
Ginger Glazed Pear Ring
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together pears with raisins, nuts and lemon peel; keep aside.
3. Grease a baking sheet and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl, stir yeast in warm water.
5. Add biscuit mix,... - 46.9592
Winter Fruit Deep Dish Pie
Heat oven to 400°F.
In 2 1/2-quart shallow oval baking dish or casserole, combine all filling ingredients.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt Using pastry blender or fork, cut in... - 41.5988
Coffee Crown Cake
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk adding sugar over moderate heat. Allow to cool till lukewarm
2. In a very large bowl, add moderately hot water and dissolve the yeast completely. Add the cool milk mixture along with the beaten eggs
3. Slowly... - 49.3428
Orange Poppy Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, combine flour, baking powder, salt, 1/2 cup sugar, oil, 2 eggs, orange zest, and vanilla. Mix until well blended. Remove from processor, form into a ball, and knead a few times. Dough should not be sticky.
2. In a blender or food... - 33.6123
Phil's Lady Fingers
Beat eggs and sugar together until light and foamy.
Sprinkle flour over egg mixture, very lightly using hand to sprinkle.
Add vanilla to taste.
I repeat, the secret is to mix the batter lightly and quickly and get them into oven as quickly as... - 30.2358
Uruguayan Style Meat Pie
For pie filling, saute onion over moderate heat in 2 tablespoons butter until limp and golden.
Add beef, bit by bit, and cook until brown, breaking it up as much as possible during cooking.
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and raisins.
Cook gently for lOminutes,... - 46.2299
Christmas Fridge Cake
Want to bribe Santa Clause and his elves so that you are granted all your wishes this Christmas? Well here is a sweet treat that is sure please Father Christmas and have him deliver you great presents on Christmas day. Watch Barry & cute little Phoebe dressed... - 125.828
Christmas Chocolate Tiffin
This chocolate tiffin is really great for those who loves the great flavor and texture of chocolates. This is the perfect sweet snack item, which can be made on the occasion of Christmas. Just gather all the ingredients and make yourself a wonderful chocolate... - 118.54