- » Raisin Almond Bar
Raisin Almond Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of raisin almond bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for raisin almond bar recipes.
Coarsely chop bananas, figs, apricots, dates, raisins and granola in food processor or run through food grinder.
Stir in almonds.
Press mixture into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours to allow flavors to... - 36.346
Chocolate Cookie Bars
Line a 30 x 23 cm /12 x 9 in Swiss roll tin with non stick baking parchment.
Grate the chocolate and sprinkle it evenly over the base of the tin.
Place the cornflakes in a plastic bag and crush them lightly with a rolling pin.
Quarter the cherries in a bowl,... - 34.1084
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together baking mix, 2 tablespoons raisins, 3/4 ounce oats, 3/4 ounce almonds, and 1 tablespoon sugar; mix well.
3. Add milk and egg substitute; stir well.
4. In an 8 X 8 X 2-inch... - 48.5975
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil.
Lightly coat foil with cooking spray; set .pan aside.
In a large bowl stir together granola, dates, coconut, brown sugar, flour, and 'cinnamon.
Stir in beans, raisins, and nuts.
In a small bowl combine honey,... - 37.8583
Jumbo Fruit And Nut Chocolate Bar Muffles
Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly butter six 3 1/4 by 1 3/8 inch (2/3 cup) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Make a well in the center of the flour mixture,... - 47.1254
Hungry after working out ??? Watch the video and try this oatmeal banana bars. They are an absolute delight and a great substitute to those cereal bars bought from the super market. It uses gluten-free cereals making it more healthy. Loaded with chocolates to... - 114.502
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Heat oven to 400°
Mix brown sugar, eggs, molasses, butter, and vanilla thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, salt, soda, and spices; stir in.
Mix in hot water.
Stir in almonds, raisins, and mincemeat.
Spread dough thin - 37.2085
How To Make: High Protein, Low Cal Granola Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix well till it combines well.
3. Pour into the baking tray and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool and set before... - 0
Oatmeal Banana Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square pan. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Add mashed bananas, egg, and salt and beat until well blended.
2. Stir in oatmeal, golden and dark... - 32.7356
Oatmeal Energy Bar
Quick, Nutritious, Delicious dessert that won't kill your blood sugar. - 91.7623
Lemon Zest And Nut Bars
Have you ever tried healthy and lemony nut bars for snack or dessert? Have a look at this video and make these great nutritious bars in your kitchen. Just a simple blend and here the dish is ready in a fun way! - 99.3527
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 65.1252
Sesame And Date Health Bar
Rushing out late for your child's sport event? Haven't packed a healthy snack? Then watch this video, it gives you the perfect idea to whip something absolutely natural and healthy! - 90.3129
Peanut Butter Banana Granola Bars
Are you looking for some nutritious snack ideas. Check out this outstanding video that shares an incredible recipe for homemade peanut butter banana granola bars. The video is well explained and presents the recipe in an impressive manner. Take a look and... - 130.781
Honey Toasted Oat And Fruit Bars
1. Combine oats, sesame seed, and almonds in a 10- by 15-inch rimmed pan. Bake in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until nuts begin to brown, about 20 minutes (about 15 minutes in a 325° convection oven).
2. In a 4- to 5-quart pan over low heat, melt %... - 29.8639
Spicy Uncooked Fruit Nut Bars
Put fruits and nuts through fine blade of meat grinder, mix in seasonings and just enough orange juice to make mixture hold together.
Roll or pat out 1/4" thick, cut in squares or small circles, and dredge in confectioners' sugar.
If you prefer, roll into... - 37.8842
Frosted Coffee Bars
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon.
Cream together margarine and sugar.
Add egg and beat well.
Add liquid coffee.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture.
Add raisins and nuts.
Spread in greased pan 12x8 inches.
Bake... - 42.9635
Chocolate Fruit Bars
Heat oven to 350° (mod.) Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Beat eggs until light; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Stir in almond flavoring, then dry ingredients.
Fold in... - 37.6389
1) Using a fine mincer, mince fruit and nuts.
2) Make a stiff paste by combining the minced fruit and nuts with almonds, milk and lemon juice.
3) If required, pour in more lemon juice.
4) Onto a sheet of rice paper, press the paste and... - 44.9098
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
Prepare these bars in advance for those mornings when breakfast is on the go. Or, have these omega-3 and fiber filled bars after school or on the hiking trail. - 134.714
Fruit And Nut Breakfast Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch nonstick baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line pan with a sheet of wax paper over bottom and up sides of pan; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine raisins with flour, tossing to coat. Add oats,... - 38.984
Make day before, or early on day:
1. In saucepan combine peaches, raisins, granulated sugar, 1/4 cup flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, and 3/4 cup undiluted evaporated milk. Stir gently, over very low heat, until mixture thickens. Cool; stir in almond extract.
2.... - 39.5904
On The Road Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, beat butter for 30 seconds using an electric mixer. Add to it 1/2 cup brown sugar and beat until combined.
3. Further, blend in oats, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour and wheat germ.
4. In... - 47.1623
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Granola Bars With Peanut Butter And Banana
Do you enjoy granola bars? If you do then here is a variation to these healthy snacks! This variation uses peanut butter and banana. Further filled with the goodness of dry fruits and oats, these are tasty and healthy! A great idea to keep these handy for a... - 119.083
Jenn's Chewy Granola Bars
Makes a great snack for home, school or bring it along on a hike or camping trip.
Great Tastes of Manitoba 2011/2012. - 26.1119
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.1331
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 119.41
Prepare Basic Bar Cookie Batter substituting the orange juice and almond extract for milk and vanilla and adding cinnamon with dry ingredients.
Stir in granola cereal, raisins, and chopped walnuts.
Spread batter in greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in 375°... - 32.003
Extra Fruity Dark Fruit Cake
In plastic container or bowl, combine seeded and seedless raisins, cherries, pineapple, currants, peel and rum; cover and let stand overnight or for up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Grease 13 x 9 inch (3.5 L) cake pan; line base and sides with double... - 48.0926
No Bake Chocolate Fekkas
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, put the powdered crackers. Add chopped walnuts and dried fruits and mix well till well combined.
3. Put the dulce de leche and using clean hands mix them well to... - 118.739
Sweet And Scrumptious Raw Pecan Pie
When we were at Hallelujah Acres, we were given some awesome pecan pie snack bars. So even since, we've been craving pecan pie. Here's Ann's raw food recipe! - 0
Sesame Oatmeal Brittle
Think desserts cannot be healthy? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! Here is a simple recipe for a delicious dessert that is delicious and healthy. It will not interfere with your diet or hurt your sugar level. Watch the video to know... - 98.9592
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
Place the honey in a saucepan with the syrup, bring to the boil, and cool.
Sift the flour onto a pastry board and make a depression in the center.
Add the dried fruits and spices, then pour in the honey solution and knead to form a smooth dough.
It should be... - 46.1453