- » Raisin
Raisin is a type of dried fruit. It is a dried grape. It ranges from light to dark brown in colour and has wrinkles on its skin. It is sweet as it is made by drying sweet grapes. However the physical and chemical ... More »
Rosemary And Raisin Rice
Looking for a low fat rice preparation, here is a recipe just right for you. Chef Aarsi shows in the video how to cook Rosemary and Raisin rice with a few common Asian seasonings particularly rosemary leaves. Good to serve as a side dish! - 122.695
Mother's Day Special Tahini Raisin Parfe
As Mother's Day is nearing, you can make this Special dessert for your mother. This is heavenly delicious and so amazing. I'm sure your mother will love it. So, do try it out. - 98.2972
Quick Raisin Cookies
Quick Raisin Cookies are so simple and easy to make. They are ready in few minutes and can be made any number of times. Quick raisin cookies are soft chewy and slightly crumbly. They go very well with tea. - 50.1056
Get ready to set your tongues rolling with these delicious Raisin Rounds! A great snack to serve along with a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 49.239
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.0819
Cloud Nine Raisin Chiffon
1) In a bowl, stir the jello in water until dissolved.
2) Stir in honey and raisins and allow to stand 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the wine or sherry and refrigerate until the mixture is almost firm.
4) Stir in the rhubarb and nuts, then refrigerate until... - 48.5223
Giant Raisin Oat Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat sugar, corn syrup and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add egg whites and orange peel; beat until well blended.
Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, oats and baking soda, mixing well.
Stir in raisins.
Drop by scant 1/4 cups onto... - 48.3894
Raisin, Almond And Grapefruit Loaf
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven moderately to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a pan, put the raisins and water and cook gently until the... - 47.095
Old Fashioned Raisin
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extracts till done.
6) In a... - 46.8014
Polka Dot Raisin Log
1. To make the glaze for the loaf, combine 10x sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and orange rind.
3. Using a small wired whisk, stir in vigorously the eggs... - 46.7847
Raisin Pot Roast
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the shortening.
2. When the fat is hot, sear the pot roast on all sides.
3. Add onions to the casserole and sauté till they are lightly browned and soft.
4. Add bayleaf, salt and 3/4th cup of water.
5.... - 46.334
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, put together raisins, honey, orange juice and rind
3. Cook the mixture on low flame for 5 minutes by stirring continuously.
4. Add butter to the mixture and allow to cool.
5. Blend... - 46.2435
Raisin Filled Cookies
1) In a large bowl, add sugar, shortening, egg, milk, flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract and knead into a soft dough and chill.
2) Roll out dough into thin cookies of desired size.
3) Preheat oven at 350°F.
4) For the cookie... - 45.941
Boil raisins and water together until there is only 1 cup of juice.
Combine in mixing bowl the sugar, Crisco and eggs & mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients to Crisco mix and add raisin water.
Add... - 45.6911
1. Stir the cold water into the corn-meal in a saucepan and heat, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the salt, molasses, and oil. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm... - 45.4633
Raisin Pot Roast
I simply love this recipe of Raisin Pot Roast as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Raisin Pot Roast is a must try! - 44.8331
Raisin Rice Dessert
1 Lightly oil a 5 cup mold, preferably deep with fluted sides
2 In a heavy saucepan, add rice, 1 quart milk, salt and raisins.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and milk is absorbed.
5 ... - 44.5723
Grandma's Sugar Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water to barely cover, until water is all absorbed.
Set aside to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients, except last sugar, and add to creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Roll... - 44.3033
Heat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll half the pastry into an oblong about 14 X 10 1/2 inches.
Fit this pastry into an oblong cake pan 13 x 9 1/2 x 2 inches, letting the pastry go up the sides of the pan a little.
Combine raisins, 2 cups water, lemon juice and brown... - 43.983
Sift brown sugar and add gradually.
Cream thoroughly and add beaten eggs.
Sift flour, salt, soda, cloves and cinnamon together.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour milk until all are well blended.
Add the chopped nuts and... - 43.8845
Red Raisin Cornish Hens
Mix stuffing according to package directions and stuff hens.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place trivet in slow-cooking pot.
For 3 1/2 quart pot, place hens on end, neck end down.
In saucepan, combine jelly, raisins, butter, lemon juice and allspice.
Cook on... - 43.5294
Raisin Pumpernickel is soft and has great taste. The flour with egg white makes the Raisin Pumpernickel a soft and pluffy bread. - 43.3376
Little Raisin Logs
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in brandy, vanilla and salt.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and flour.
Pinch off dough and roll, on lightly floured board, into logs about 1/2 inch in diameter and 2 1/2 inches long.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet in... - 43.1255
Raisin Filled Cookies
Mix flour and sugar; add water and raisins, stirring carefully.
Cook until thick.
Place between two thinly rolled cookies.
Put on greased cookie sheet's.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 15 minutes, or until browned. - 43.1
Stir Fried Spring Greens With Raisins And Pine Kernels
1) Discard the hard stalks and tough ribs from spring greens.
2) Layer few leaves on one another and tightly roll into a cigar shape. Finely slice the roll across to shred the leaves. Follow the same process to shred other leaves.
3) Blanch the... - 43.0244
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Jumbo Raisin Cookies dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.8914
Creamy Raisin Squares
Stir a pinch of sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt margarine; cool... - 42.5111
Baba With Raisins
Gradually add 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, beating at high speed of electric mixer.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange juice, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Mix flour, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar.
With clean... - 42.3944
Raisin Filled Cookies
Allow mixture in small saucepan to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening, add eggs and vanilla.
Add sour milk and dry ingredients, blend well.
Divide dough into 3 portions and roll into log on waxed paper.
Freeze until firm.
Place slices on cookie sheet 2... - 42.0779
Trout Stuffed With Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease a large baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and celery, for 5-... - 42.0601
Raisin Spice Cookies
Add raisins to water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes; drain well.
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating... - 42.04
Baba With Raisins
This Baba With Raisins tastes too good ! Try this creamy cake baked in a baba pan for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Baba With Raisins. - 42.0063
Blend yeast with 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of the milk.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in the yeast liquid and half of the flour.
Add remaining milk and beat well.
Fold in remaining flour, salt,... - 41.9723
Giant Sugar Cookies With Raisin Polka Dots
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugars.
Add egg yolks, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough 1 hour.
On well-floured pastry cloth, roll the dough to 1/8 inch.
Cut with a 4-inch round cutter (or use... - 41.6945
Old Time Raisin Drops
In mixing bowl, combine juice and raisins.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except flour.
Blend in flour.
Drop 5 to 8 rounded measuring teaspoonfuls in large ring on wax paper... - 41.5618
Easy Raisin Star Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend In lemon juice and peel.
Mix in combined dry ingredients.
Roll dough 1/8-inch thick.
Cut into 3-inch circles.
Put filling on center of... - 41.5315
Golden Raisin Flambe
1) Put the raisins in a saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the raisins.
4) To the raisins, add ¼ cup of brandy, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar. Mix well.
5)... - 41.2535
Chocolate, Rum And Raisin Cheesecake
Vary this by using sweet sherry instead of rum or omitting the raisins altogether and using a double quantity of chocolate.
Soak the raisins in rum, preferably overnight.
Crush the graham crackers between sheets of wax paper until fine.
Melt the... - 41.2073
Old Fashioned Raisin Kuchen
Grease four 8-inch round cake pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, nutmeg and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk and shortening until very warm (120 to... - 41.1168
Combine flour, oatmeal, fructose, and baking soda in a large mixing bowl; stir to mix.
Cut in the margarine until mixture is coarse crumbs.
Remove 1/2 cup (125 mL) and set aside.
Press remaining crumbs into an ungreased 9 in. (23 cm) shiny baking pan.
Combine... - 41.0803
Raisin Recipes By Category