- » Raisin
Raisin is a type of dried fruit. It is a dried grape. It ranges from light to dark brown in colour and has wrinkles on its skin. It is sweet as it is made by drying sweet grapes. However the physical and chemical ... More »
Mother's Day Special Tahini Raisin Parfe
As Mother's Day is nearing, you can make this Special dessert for your mother. This is heavenly delicious and so amazing. I'm sure your mother will love it. So, do try it out. - 90.2551
Quick Raisin Cookies
Quick Raisin Cookies are so simple and easy to make. They are ready in few minutes and can be made any number of times. Quick raisin cookies are soft chewy and slightly crumbly. They go very well with tea. - 52.0682
Get ready to set your tongues rolling with these delicious Raisin Rounds! A great snack to serve along with a hot cup of tea or coffee. - 50.7099
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.6956
Cloud Nine Raisin Chiffon
1) In a bowl, stir the jello in water until dissolved.
2) Stir in honey and raisins and allow to stand 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the wine or sherry and refrigerate until the mixture is almost firm.
4) Stir in the rhubarb and nuts, then refrigerate until... - 49.5706
Giant Raisin Oat Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat sugar, corn syrup and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add egg whites and orange peel; beat until well blended.
Gradually add combined oat bran, flour, oats and baking soda, mixing well.
Stir in raisins.
Drop by scant 1/4 cups onto... - 48.3343
Raisin Pot Roast
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the shortening.
2. When the fat is hot, sear the pot roast on all sides.
3. Add onions to the casserole and sauté till they are lightly browned and soft.
4. Add bayleaf, salt and 3/4th cup of water.
5.... - 47.3905
Boil raisins and water together until there is only 1 cup of juice.
Combine in mixing bowl the sugar, Crisco and eggs & mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, baking powder and cinnamon.
Add dry ingredients to Crisco mix and add raisin water.
Add... - 47.2152
Raisin, Almond And Grapefruit Loaf
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven moderately to (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a pan, put the raisins and water and cook gently until the... - 46.949
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, put together raisins, honey, orange juice and rind
3. Cook the mixture on low flame for 5 minutes by stirring continuously.
4. Add butter to the mixture and allow to cool.
5. Blend... - 46.9218
Polka Dot Raisin Log
1. To make the glaze for the loaf, combine 10x sugar, vanilla and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Keep aside
2. In a large bowl combine biscuit mix, brown sugar and orange rind.
3. Using a small wired whisk, stir in vigorously the eggs... - 46.8917
Grandma's Sugar Raisin Cookies
Simmer raisins in water to barely cover, until water is all absorbed.
Set aside to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening; add eggs and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Sift together the dry ingredients, except last sugar, and add to creamed mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Roll... - 46.5761
Raisin Filled Cookies
1) In a large bowl, add sugar, shortening, egg, milk, flour, salt, baking powder and vanilla extract and knead into a soft dough and chill.
2) Roll out dough into thin cookies of desired size.
3) Preheat oven at 350°F.
4) For the cookie... - 46.5668
1. Stir the cold water into the corn-meal in a saucepan and heat, stirring, over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the salt, molasses, and oil. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm... - 46.5306
Raisin Pot Roast
I simply love this recipe of Raisin Pot Roast as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Raisin Pot Roast is a must try! - 46.295
Spicy Raisin Squares
It's extremely easy to make this Spicy Raisin Squares - a big hit with kids and adults alike. So try out this deliciously different recipe for Spicy Raisin Squares and serve it to your loved ones - they'll simply love it! - 46.1255
Sift brown sugar and add gradually.
Cream thoroughly and add beaten eggs.
Sift flour, salt, soda, cloves and cinnamon together.
Add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour milk until all are well blended.
Add the chopped nuts and... - 46.0207
Raisin Pumpernickel is soft and has great taste. The flour with egg white makes the Raisin Pumpernickel a soft and pluffy bread. - 45.3985
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Jumbo Raisin Cookies dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 45.3982
Baba With Raisins
Gradually add 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, beating at high speed of electric mixer.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat in orange juice, lemon juice, and orange peel.
Mix flour, cornstarch, and 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar.
With clean... - 44.641
Old Fashioned Raisin Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extracts till done.
6) In a... - 44.5889
Little Raisin Logs
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in brandy, vanilla and salt.
Stir in raisins, walnuts and flour.
Pinch off dough and roll, on lightly floured board, into logs about 1/2 inch in diameter and 2 1/2 inches long.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet in... - 44.4879
Trout Stuffed With Raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease a large baking dish with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and celery, for 5-... - 44.463
Raisin Spice Cookies
Add raisins to water.
Bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes; drain well.
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sift again.
Cream shortening, add sugar gradually, and cream together until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating... - 44.31
Red Raisin Cornish Hens
Mix stuffing according to package directions and stuff hens.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place trivet in slow-cooking pot.
For 3 1/2 quart pot, place hens on end, neck end down.
In saucepan, combine jelly, raisins, butter, lemon juice and allspice.
Cook on... - 44.2829
Raisin Filled Cookies
Allow mixture in small saucepan to cool.
Cream sugar and shortening, add eggs and vanilla.
Add sour milk and dry ingredients, blend well.
Divide dough into 3 portions and roll into log on waxed paper.
Freeze until firm.
Place slices on cookie sheet 2... - 44.0346
Blend yeast with 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) of the milk.
Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
Stir in the yeast liquid and half of the flour.
Add remaining milk and beat well.
Fold in remaining flour, salt,... - 43.9961
Raisin Peek A Boo Drops
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Beat in the eggs.
4) Sift together the flour, salt and soda.
5) Add the sifted ingredients to the eggs mixture along with the vanilla.
6) On an... - 43.9931
Old Time Raisin Drops
In mixing bowl, combine juice and raisins.
Microwave at High 2 to 5 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil.
Cool 10 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except flour.
Blend in flour.
Drop 5 to 8 rounded measuring teaspoonfuls in large ring on wax paper... - 43.7155
Easy Raisin Star Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend In lemon juice and peel.
Mix in combined dry ingredients.
Roll dough 1/8-inch thick.
Cut into 3-inch circles.
Put filling on center of... - 43.5191
Rice And Raisin Stuffed Salmon
For stuffing: In small bowl cover dried mushrooms with warm water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain well and chop mushrooms.
Meanwhile, in large saucepan saute onion and garlic in margarine until onion is tender.
Add brown rice and wild rice.
Cook and stir 2... - 43.5
Spicy Raisin Dessert
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cake mix and milk, beating till smooth.
Stir in raisins and pecans; spread in bottom of an 8x1 1/2-inch round baking dish.
Combine water, brown sugar, and.
butter or margarine; bring to boiling.
Stir in vanilla.
Pour over batter... - 43.3854
Baba With Raisins
This Baba With Raisins tastes too good ! Try this creamy cake baked in a baba pan for your next dessert ! Tell me if you've liked this Baba With Raisins. - 43.2839
Old Fashioned Raisin Kuchen
Grease four 8-inch round cake pans.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine 1 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt, nutmeg and yeast; blend well.
In small saucepan, heat milk and shortening until very warm (120 to... - 43.1835
Raisin Filled Cookies
Mix flour and sugar; add water and raisins, stirring carefully.
Cook until thick.
Place between two thinly rolled cookies.
Put on greased cookie sheet's.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 15 minutes, or until browned. - 43.1565
Raisin Oat Squares
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a medium saucepan, melt butter, take off from the heat and mix molasses and sugar.
3. Stir in eggs and beat well.
4. Sieve flour, soda and salt together and add to the molasses mixture with raisins and... - 43.1007
Cream fat with the sugars until light and fluffy, then beat in eggs alternately with the flour.
Add the dried fruit and mix thoroughly.
Sprinkle in the spices and orange rind, mix well, then add the orange juice and syrup.
Fold in the breadcrumbs to give a... - 43.0564
Spicy Raisin Squares
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Beat sugar and egg, add butter and sifted flour-spice-soda-salt mixture. Stir in raisins and pineapple.
3. Take a 11” X 7” X 1.5” greased baking pan, pour in the egg mixture and using a... - 43.0547
Stir Fried Spring Greens With Raisins And Pine Kernels
1) Discard the hard stalks and tough ribs from spring greens.
2) Layer few leaves on one another and tightly roll into a cigar shape. Finely slice the roll across to shred the leaves. Follow the same process to shred other leaves.
3) Blanch the... - 43.0474
Raisin Rice Stuffed Veal Breast
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Have butcher cut a large pocket in the side of the veal breast.
Wipe veal with moist paper towels.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt over veal and inside of pocket; set aside.
Saute onion in two tablespoons oil until tender but not brown.
In... - 42.9348
Giant Sugar Cookies With Raisin Polka Dots
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugars.
Add egg yolks, milk, and vanilla; beat well.
Sift together dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Chill dough 1 hour.
On well floured pastry cloth, roll the dough to 1/8 inch.
Cut with a 4 inch round cutter (or use... - 42.4581
Chocolate, Rum And Raisin Cheesecake
Vary this by using sweet sherry instead of rum or omitting the raisins altogether and using a double quantity of chocolate.
Soak the raisins in rum, preferably overnight.
Crush the graham crackers between sheets of wax paper until fine.
Melt the... - 42.4333
Curried Raisin Rice Ring
1.Preheat the oven to a 400 degrees.
2. In a sauce pan, melt butter and add onions and celery and cook until tender.
3. Put rice, salt and raisins in the pan and stir well.
4. Put the mixture in an 8 inch round mold and bake for 15... - 41.6139
Are you craving for raisin mumbles? Baby this recipe for raisin mumbles is going to make your day that too without killing any chicken babies.Live, let live and enjoy raisin mumbles. - 41.5673
Sprinkle gelatin over apple juice; allow to soften for 5 minutes.
Heat and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Combine raisins and flour in a mixing bowl; toss to completely coat.
Stir in walnuts.
Add raisin mixture to apple gelatin.
Stir to... - 41.5415
In a large mixing bowl, combine 3 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk, water and butter to 120°-130°.
Add to the dry ingredients; beat until moistened.
Add the eggs, vanilla and lemon juice; beat until smooth.
Add... - 41.4997
Raisin Oat Squares
If you like raisins and oats then you'll love this Raisin Oat Squares - a rich and filling snack. Try out this rather simple recipe to make your own Rasin Oat Squares and of course, they taste awesome! - 41.486
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously, then beat in the vanilla essence.
Sift together the flour and the bicarbonate of soda, then work... - 40.7826
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Cook raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat until well blended.
Add vanilla extract and cooled raisins.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by... - 40.7381
Rhubarb Raisin Crisp
Combine rhubarb and 2 tablespoons of flour; place in a greased 8-in.square baking dish.
Sprinkle with raisins.
Combine the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt; sprinkle over the raisins.
Combine oats and remaining flour; cut in butter until... - 40.6581
Barley With Apricots And Raisins
Barley With Apricots And Raisins is an easy yet delicious dessert recipe. Try this Barley With Apricots And Raisins; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 40.283
Raisin Filled Cookies
Cream fat, add beaten eggs and the remaining ingredients.
Add enough flour to roll.
For the Filling: Cook all the filling ingredients slowly for 10 minutes.
Line a baking pan with a thin piece of dough.
Bake in moderate oven.
Cut in squares. - 40.1638
Old Fashioned Rocks
Pour boiling water on raisins and let cool.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating until light after each addition.
Add nuts, sifted dry ingredients, and soaked raisins with water; mix well.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets... - 39.954
1. In a large saucepan, soak raisins in water and lemon juice for at least 4 hours to overnight.
2. Next day, heat saucepan until mixture boils, then simmer covered for 30 minutes with frequent stirring.
3. Drain reserving juices.
4. In... - 39.6818
Mix first 7 ingredients in saucepan and boil to a medium syrup (about 15 minutes) ; remove from heat and add vanilla.
Meanwhile prepare drop batter as follows: cream butter, add the 1/3 cup of sugar, and mix until blended.
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3... - 39.5941
Golden Raisin Flambe
1) Put the raisins in a saucepan and cover with water.
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
3) Drain the raisins.
4) To the raisins, add ¼ cup of brandy, lemon peel, lemon juice and brown sugar. Mix well.
5)... - 39.0701
Curried Raisin Rice
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
2. Prepare a shallow 1-quart casserole by greasing it
3. Combine all the ingredients and mix well in the casserole
4. Bake the mixture while stirring occasionally
5. Add broth to the pan and mix well until... - 38.9783
1) Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
2) In a bowl, put together peanut butter, butter, and 10X sugar
3) Fold well until smooth and add in raisins.
4) Using the butter mixture, make balls of about 1/2" in diameter.
5) Set aside in a... - 38.7379
Farina With Raisins
1) Take a small saucepan and bring a mixture of 1/2 cup milk, water and salt to a boil in it.
2) Slowly mix in farina and then add in raisins.
3) Cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) Mix in sugar, margarine, sweetener if... - 38.3547
1. In a bowl, pour cold water and in it take the seedless raising and plump it
2. Preheat the oven to 375ºF degrees
3. In the bowl, now beat in the next 3 ingredeints, keep beating until the mixture stands in peaks
4. Take the remaining... - 38.2541
Veal Birds With Raisins
1. Combine the raisins, breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper, butter and eggs. Mix well and place in the center of each veal piece, roll up and secure with a toothpick.
2. Put into a baking dish with a little melted butter and... - 38.1159
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and grease it with oil or butter.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish place the chocolate.
3. Melt in the microwave and on MEDIUM power for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally until... - 37.9371
1. Start by preheating the oven
2. In a large saucepan, place the butter and marshmallows
3. Place the toffee, and break it roughly, then add it to the saucepan and stir this mixture, until the mixture has heated completely
4. Also stir... - 37.6689
Romaine With Raisins
Combine oil, catsup, vinegar, soy, and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved; set aside.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden (about 8 minutes); set aside.
Peel, pit, and thinly slice avocado.
In a salad bowl, mix together... - 37.6662
Boil raisins and water for 5 minutes - set aside to cool.
Cream shortening and sugars, add eggs and beat well.
Add vanilla and cooled raisin mixture.
Add dry ingredients, which have been sifted together, and blend well.
Add nuts, if desired.
Drop on greased... - 37.2415
Butterless, Eggless, Milkless Cake
Boil brown sugar, 1 1/4 c water, shortening, raisins, and spices together for 3 min.
Add salt and baking soda which has been dissolved in 2 teasp water.
Gradually add the flour and baking powder which have been sifted together, beating smooth after each... - 36.9556
Raisin And Orange Shortcake
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Put orange juice and raisins into a pan and bring slowly to the boil, leave until cold.
3) Sieve flour into a basin and work in the sugar and butter until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4) Knead... - 36.8334
Boil together for 5 minutes Put batter in pudding dish and pour the raisins over the batter.
Bake at 325° F. until batter comes to the top.
About 45 minutes. - 36.7093
Apricot Raisin Confections
1) In a food processor, process 1/2 cup flaked coconut until it is coconut sugar.
2) Transfer the coconut sugar to a plate and keep aside.
3) In the food processor, process rest of the ingredients until thoroughly blended.
4) Roll about 1 tablespoon... - 36.3888
1) In a pot combine brown sugar, spices, and water and cook till 232°F. registers on the candy thermometer, or until a small amount of syrup dropped into very cold water spins a 2-inch thread when dropped from fork or spoon.
2) When done, stir in... - 36.0872
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Golden Beverage, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Golden Beverageas you take every sip and swollow every gulp. - 36.0187
Garden Raisin Relish
Blend vinegar into a mixture of the brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in the raisins.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boiling; cook about 3 minutes longer.
When ready to serve, mix in mint and... - 36.018
Sauteed Red Cabbage And Raisins
Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
When hot, add the onion and cook until the onion begins to brown, stirring occasionally.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the... - 34.4919
Raisin Gourmet Relish
A unique combination of fruit, vegetable and herb, Raisin Gourmet Relish is sure to tickle your palate. - 34.3352
Savory Raisin Baste
Combine all ingredients in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
Brush generously on meats, fish or poultry.
This baste becomes a crusty, sweet and sour glaze during cooking. - 34.191
Spicy Jellied Raisins
1) Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes to soften.
2) Mix in vinegar, fruit liquid, and cloves and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Discard the cloves and stir in gelatin.
4) Add the mix into a loaf pan and chill.
5) When partially congealed, add raisins and... - 34.1408
Radish Leaves With Spiced Yogurt
In the West, radish leaves tend to be discarded, although they are actually an interesting green vegetable in their own right. Try this recipe which originates from Indian vegetarian cuisine: radish leaves cooked in a mixture of spices and yoghurt. The... - 34.0961
Combine butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cereal, raisins, and peanuts.
Stir to combine and coat all ingredients well.
Press into greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Cool; cut into squares. - 33.95
Raisin Brown Betty
Arrange alternating layers of apples and raisins in greased baking dish.
Sprinkle each layer with sugar blended with nutmeg and cinnamon.
Top with crumbs mixed with melted butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) 30-40 minutes until apples are... - 33.7704
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with the spices and salt.
Cream shortening till soft and smooth, gradually blend in sugar, and add beaten eggs; beat until fluffy and light-colored.
Stir in soda and water mixture; then add flour mixture in 2 or 3... - 33.65
Spicy Red Cabbage With Apples Onions And Raisins
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and melt the butter in it.
Add the onions and cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the cabbage, apples, raisins, vinegar, allspice and seasoning.
Cook over a gentle heat for about 30 minutes, stirring from... - 33.4902
Mom's Boiled Raisin Cookffis
Boil until 2/3 cup water remains.
Add: Dissolve and add: Cool and add:Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° for about 10 minutes. - 33.1787
1. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except raisins and wheat germ and shape into small balls
2. Place two raisins int the centre of each of the balls and roll each ball in wheat germ
3. Serve as a confection at a party. - 32.8739
Curried Raisin Rice
Cook rice and onion in butter, stirring, until golden.
Add curry powder and mix well.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook, without stirring, 20 minutes, or until rice is done. - 32.7906
Low Fat Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, puree prunes until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, and salt. Add prune puree, egg whites, yogurt, and molasses. Beat with an electric mixer on... - 32.7065
Raisin Star Cookies
Put raisins in saucepan: add water: simmer 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients; add to raisins.
Cook, stirring until clear and thickened.
Cool. - 31.7473
Spicy Raisin Tarts
Cook raisins in cider till plump, about 10 minutes.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and spices; stir in' a little of hot cider; add to remaining hot mixture.
Cook and stir till thick, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, stir in nuts and butter.
Bake in... - 31.6556
1) Take a medium sized glass bowl, and put in the chocolate.
2) Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW for 3 to 4 minutes, or till chocolate melts completely.
3) Pour in milk and stir until smooth, then add in the raisins.
4) Upon a greased waxed paper lined cookie... - 31.419
Cut crusts from bread and allow bread to dry completely.
Break bread into pieces and place in a blender.
Blend into coarse crumbs.
Toss raisins in flour.
Add to bread crumbs in blender.
Blend until mixed and raisins are slightly chopped.
Then blend in... - 31.0018
Quick Rugelach Raisin Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. In food processor combine first 4 ingredients and, using on-off motion, process until nuts are finely chopped; set aside.
2. On work surface cut pie crust into 16 equal wedges. Spoon an equal amount of raisin-nut mixture evenly... - 30.8096
Dissolve sugar in 2 cups water, add raisins, and bring to boil.
Remove from heat and let stand overnight.
Add nuts, orange-flower water, and lemon juice.
Serve cold. - 30.7332
Golden Raisin Cookies
Beat the butter with the sugar and corn syrup until fluffy, then beat in the flour and baking soda.
Mix in the raisins.
Roll the dough into walnut-sized balls and arrange on greased baking sheets.
Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 15 minutes.
Let set for a... - 30.707
Melt margarine over low heat in double boiler.
Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Cook over low heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add cereal and raisins.
Stir until well coated.
Pour and press mixture evenly into... - 30.4427
Raisin Spice Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, water, and spices in a small bowl.
Beat thoroughly Stir in raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in. (5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175 °C) for 10 to... - 29.7208
Red Cabbage With Raisins
Combine all ingredients in a large heavy skillet and cover.
Simmer until cabbage is tender and most of the liquid has evaporated. - 29.5082
Raisin Supreme Au Justin
Put all the ingredients in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil (not a rolling boil).
Simmer, covered, for 2 hours. - 29.0848
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 28.6927
Are you bored of the same old dessert you try every other day? This Raisin Rings is incredibly tasty and has something that will for sure excite your taste buds. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Raisin Rings and excite your family's palate and yours... - 27.8475
Mix all ingredients except mayonnaise.
Toss with mayonnaise until evenly coated.
Spoon into lettuce cups if desired. - 27.4439
Raisin Recipes By Category