Vegetable Stir Fry
- » Rainbow Stir Fry
Rainbow Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rainbow stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rainbow stir fry recipes.
Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry
For those who love chicken with vegetables, here is the right recipe for you. Check out Stacey Hawkins making the chicken and vegetable stir fry using chicken, vegetables and a few flavors. Great to serve with rice, makes a great wholesome meal! - 103.702
You May Also Like!
Slice beef in thin strips.
In large bowl combine egg white and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in beef strips.
In large wok or skillet stir-fry meat, garlic, and gingerroot in 3 tablespoons of the hot oil till meat is browned.
Remove meat from pan; set... - 42.2426
Green Recipes For St Patrick's Day
Celebrate this St Patrick's Day making healthy and green dishes and here are recipes to do just that. Check out Janel and Sarah showing how to make healthy collard greens, bok choy, sautéed kale and rainbow chard. Nourishingly holy! - 117.166
Chef Alan Chaves Presents Rainbow Rice (2/2) 大廚艾倫查維斯示範彩虹飯
Whether you are looking forward to "wow" your guests or just impress the fussy eaters, this lip-smacking, vibrant dish would surely hit home. Replete with the goodness of veggies and other fresh ingredients, this no-fail recipe will garner you all the... - 90.5926
1. In a shallow dish, marinate tofu in Black Magic Sauce for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a hot wok or skillet, add the remaining sauce and oil.
3. When the oil and sauce mixture begins to steam vigorously, add the marinated tofu, cabbage,... - 49.9786
Rainbow Beef is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Rainbow Beef last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 40.6104
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.0853
1. Blanch cabbage leaves in boiling water for 1-1 1/2 minutes. Drain and dust one side of each leaf with cornstarch. Set aside.
2. In a small frying pan, make 4 thin omelets with eggs. Dust one side of each omelet with cornstarch; set aside.
3. Combine... - 33.3708
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.7706
Brook Trout With Mushroom Sauce
1. Arrange the fish in a single layer in a shallow container. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and set aside to marinate.
2. In a medium saucepan, warm 3 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat until it is melted. Add the garlic and saute, stirring, for... - 41.8595
Sizzling Chinese Steamed Fish
1. Make three diagonal slits on both sides of each fish and lay them on a heatproof plate. Place a small rack or trivet in a wok half-filled with water, cover and heat until just simmering.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the salt, sugar, garlic and ginger. Place... - 35.6851