- » Rainbow Slice
Rainbow Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rainbow slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rainbow slice recipes.
Crispy Fried Rainbow Trout
Wash trout; dry well.
Blend milk, salt and pepper together.
Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika Dip trout into milk mixture; roll in flour mixture.
Fry in hot fat in skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown.
Turn carefully; fry for 4 to 5... - 32.1948
Kyoko's Rainbow In Spring Rain
In a large bowl, cover noodles with water which has been brought to a boil; soak 30 minutes.
If using skeins of Taiwanese bean threads, soak with bindings in place.
Cut in shorter lengths after soaking; remove bindings.
Prepare Tangy Sesame Sauce.
Drain... - 42.408
Betty's Rainbow Birthday Cake Frosting
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Rainbow Frosting to go on the Rainbow Birthday Cake in the previous video. The cake is a 4-layer cake, each layer having a different bright color and is intended for Betty and Rick's son-in-law, Chris, for his... - 114.847
Rainbow Trout With Chopped Mushrooms And Shallots
To prepare the mushrooms, melt the margarine in a flying pan.
Saute the onions, mushrooms, and shallots for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Vegetables will be soft.
Flavor with ginger, salt, pepper, and wine.
Continue cooking until mixture is dry.
With... - 39.0746
Rainbow Trout With Walnut Herb Stuffing
Place the shallots and scallions in a medium-size skillet with the stock.
Cook over low to medium heat until the scallions are wilted.
Stir in the celery and add the water.
Cover and steam for 1 to 2 minutes, then stir in the watercress.
Remove from the heat... - 43.4953
Chicken Jambalaya With Rainbow Creole Sauce
1. PREPARE THE JAMBALAYA: In a heavy medium saucepan combine the vegetable oil and rice. Stir over moderate heat until the grains are opaque and golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Add the onion, celery, green bell pepper and garlic and cook, stirring, for about... - 32.8373
Chef Alan Chaves Presents Rainbow Rice (2/2) 大廚艾倫查維斯示範彩虹飯
Whether you are looking forward to "wow" your guests or just impress the fussy eaters, this lip-smacking, vibrant dish would surely hit home. Replete with the goodness of veggies and other fresh ingredients, this no-fail recipe will garner you all the... - 92.5286
Combine honey, lemon juice, candied ginger, and orange peel.
Pour dressing over orange slices in bowl; cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
Chill the remaining fruits.
Drain oranges, reserving dressing.
Arrange orange slices in bottdm of... - 39.968
Combine honey, lemon juice, orange peel, and cinnamon.
Drizzle over orange slices in bowl; cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Chill remaining fruits.
Drain oranges; reserve liquid.
Arrange oranges in bottom of glass bowl.
Top with three layers of... - 33.9562
this rainbow salad recipe with ham and cottage cheese is as healthy as it is filling. Dressed with yogurt and mustard and flavored with lemon juice, this salad makes for an appetizing lunch or dinner. - 38.5843
Rainbow Ring Around Salad
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup milk and dissolve in remaining milk, which has been heated to the boiling point.
Add salt, grated onion and Worcestershire sauce; chill until slightly thickened.
Blend softened cheeses thoroughly and fold gelatin mixture into... - 41.9585
1) Cut off the crusts from the bread slices.
2) Take a damp cloth and wrap it.
3) Allow it to remain undisturbed for half an hour.
4) Apply each of the spreads on the bread slices.
5) Roll the slices and cover with foil or cling wrap.
6) Keep in a... - 33.371
Individual Pavlovas With A Fruit Rainbow
Spread equal portions of berry cream into 5-inch-wide pools on 6 dessert plates.
Place a meringue on cream on each plate.
Arrange equal amounts of papaya and raspberries on or beside meringues.
Offer sauce to ladle onto portions - 19.7068
Rainbow Ring-around Salad
It's extremely fun to cook this Rainbow Ring-Around Salad. Also, quick and easy to make, it is needless to say that this layered salad tastes awesome to any palate! - 41.2996
Rainbow Frozen Fruit Salad
Heat whole marshmallows with pineapple until marshmallows are melted.
Cool until slightly thickened.
Add mayonnaise, whipped cream, quartered marshmallows and fruits.
Pour into trays; freeze without stirring.
Slice and serve on crisp lettuce. - 30.9545
Party Rainbow Fruit Salad
Party Rainbow Fruit Salad is a colorful treat of fruits. I try this Party Rainbow Fruit Salad with peaches, grapes, watermelon, bananas and raspberries, you can however add fruits of your choice to this Party Rainbow Fruit Salad. However, make sure that the... - 26.9147
As the name cues, the Rainbow Salad is indeed a colorful treat. The salad is rich with the flavors of vegetables and grated American cheese. Give this Rainbow Salad a try, I am sure you will love it! - 31.8976
Rainbow Tie-dye Ice-cream
Make this recipe for birthday parties, and summertime backyard gatherings. These waffle cone ice cream treats will impress your family and friends. White chocolate dipped waffle cones are very easy to make and are great to put sprinkles on for a beautiful... - 0
In a large bowl, combine the red cabbage, celery, and carrots.
Blend together mayonnaise and curry. Fold into rainbow mixture and combine well.
Toss in sunflower seeds.
Cut the mini pitas in half. Open each half like a pocket and fill with rainbow mixture. At... - 26.1128
Rainbow Chicken Salad
Bring water to a simmer in deep saucepan over medium heat; add chicken, salt and pepper.
Cover; simmer about 30 minutes or until tender.
While chicken is cooking, prepare Orange-Mustard Mayonnaise.
Remove chicken from pan; cool.
Remove and discard skin and... - 41.7654
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil; cook for 1 1/2-2 minutes, then discard ginger.
2. Add cabbage, onion, and carrot to broth and cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
3. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch solution and cook for one minute.
4. Thicken with... - 30.9479
Rainbow Trout With Shrimp Stuffing
Rinse boned trout well and pat dry with paper towels.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add the shallots and mushrooms and saute 2 to 3 minutes.
Toss in the chopped shrimp; sprinkle 2 tablespoons... - 43.8765
Rice Stuffed Rainbow Trout
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until golden but not browned; remove to a 12" by 8" baking dish. In drippings in skillet, cook rice 1 minute; stir in water and bouillon; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook rice 15 minutes or... - 27.7987
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Caponata Relish
In small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; saute garlic for 1 minute.
Add eggplant and peppers; stir quickly to coat.
Saute 5 minutes until softened.
Add tomatoes, olives, capers and vinegar.
Continue cooking 5 minutes longer; hold on very low heat.
Over... - 33.4008
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. To make the Strawberry Sundae Sauce, in a medium-size saucepan combine 1 package of the sliced strawberries and syrup, sugar and water and set remaining strawberries aside.
2. Let it Heat slowly to boil stirring constantly and cook, stirring several... - 37.581
Rainbow Trout With Mushroom Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cook mushrooms and green onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until... - 44.298
Grilled Rainbow Trout With Parsley And Lemon Butter
To make parsley and lemon butter, soften butter in a bowl, using the back of a spoon or a food processor fitted with steel blade.
Mix in parsley and lemon zest.
Spoon flavored butter into a small bowl or crock.
Cover and set aside.
Serve at room... - 41.8033
Rainbow Fruit Mold
1. Mix and chill each fruit-flavor gelatin, one at a time and 15 minutes apart, this way: Start with lemon-flavor gelatin, then strawberry, then orange; dissolve each in 1 cup hot water in a shallow pan, then stir 3/4 cup cold water into each; chill until... - 36.4429
Frozen Rainbow Dessert
Frozen Rainbow Dessert is an extremely tasty and unique dish. The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Frozen Rainbow Dessert recipe and you will understand why. - 31.6207
Rainbow Shrimp Salad
Split each shrimp lengthwise.
Combine shrimp, rice, celery, olives, green pepper, pimiento and onion in large bowl; cover and chill.
Just before serving, stir together salt, pepper and mayonnaise; toss with shrimp mixture.
Spoon shrimp onto lettuce; garnish... - 36.0991
Rainbow Cole Slaw
Finely mince the garlic and combine with the coarse salt.
Place in a bowl with the mustard, orange zest, orange juice, vinegar and sugar.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
Season dressing with salt and... - 40.2112
1. Cut garlic in slivers.
2. Slice zucchini and bell peppers in long, thin strips.
3. Cut larger carrots into quarters or leave whole if really size of a carrot is small.
4. Take a skillet and in the skillet, sautÃ© garlic in oil slowly, along with... - 47.7111
Sauteed Rainbow Trout With Wild Mushrooms
In large nonstick skillet, combine olive oil and shallots; cook, covered, over medium heat until shallots are translucent.
Add mushrooms; continue cooking, covered, until mushrooms are soft.
Stir in soy sauce, sherry and water; simmer 1 minute.
Remove from... - 34.5876
Rainbow Beef is a yummmy meat preperation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Rainbow Beef last week for my husbands' colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 40.8377
Frozen Rainbow Delight
Beat whipping cream until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
Fold in macaroon crumbs, pecans, and vanilla.
Spread half of macaroon mixture in bottom of a two-piece 10-inch tube pan.
Spread raspberry sherbet evenly over macaroon... - 30.4088
Prepare frosting mix as directed, but decrease water to 1/3 cup.
When stiff gradually beat in sugar.
On a greased, floured cookie sheet shape 4 meringues, making an indentation in the center of each.
Bake for 1 hour at 225Â° F.
Turn off heat and let... - 26.1596
Rainbow Fruit Bowl
1. Combine raspberries, blueberries, kiwis, mango, papaya, and mandarin oranges.
2. Combine orange juice, red wine vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Pour dressing over fruit salad. - 33.4274
Rainbow Ham Casserole
Combine butter, onion and pepper in (12x8-inch) baking dish.
Microwave 3 minutes on high, or until onion is transparent.
Mix in ham, soup, mushrooms, pimento, olives, cashews and macaroni and cheese.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 10 to 12 minutes on... - 29.5949
Rainbow Vegetables With Cheese Sauce
Butter a 10-inch tube pan; sprinkle paprika on bottom; scatter stuffing mix on paprika.
Press vegetables gently on top of stuffing mix, alternating vegetables.
Cover; microwave 8-10 minutes on HIGH.
Invert onto serving dish; drizzle with hot cheese sauce. - 34.0043
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. Divide the ice cream and sherbet into two equal portions.
2. In an 8 cup ring mold, alternately spoon vanilla ice cream and raspberry sherbet, into eight spokes or sections.
3. Repeat with other half of ice cream and sherbet.
4. Cover mold with... - 31.5265
Rainbow Pasta Salad
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Drain; rinse with cold water, then drain again thoroughly.
Allow to cool.
Combine all the ingredients except the lettuce leaves in a large bowl and toss to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled. - 32.747
Slice beef in thin strips.
In large bowl combine egg white and 1 tablespoon cornstarch; stir in beef strips.
In large wok or skillet stir-fry meat, garlic, and gingerroot in 3 tablespoons of the hot oil till meat is browned.
Remove meat from pan; set... - 42.4517
Teriyaki Beef With Rainbow Vegetables
1. Rub half the garlic onto the beef; sprinkle with pepper and set aside for 30 minutes.
2. Combine the teriyaki sauce ingredients in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat; cover... - 30.2925
Rainbow Chicken Salad
1) From the heads of lettuce, remove the hearts. Do not separate or tear the outer leaves.
2) Retain the outer leaves for lettuce bowls in which the salad can be served.
3) Wash the leaves gently. Place on paper towels in the refrigerator until... - 47.9275
Rainbow Salad: A Colorful Main-dish Salad Packed With Nutrition
Vegetables in a variety of colors provide a broad range of nutrients. In this how-to raw food preparation video, Jennifer Cornbleet shares information about the link between color and nutrition and shows you how to bring both together in one big, healthy... - 132.492
This Rainbow Salad tastes too good ! Try this delicious fruit and vegetable accompaniment with spiced yogurt dressing for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Rainbow Salad are welcome ! - 37.0083
Rainbow Pasta Salad
Rainbow Pasta Salad is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Rainbow Pasta Salad; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 34.2456
Sweet Pepper Rainbow
Do give Sweet Pepper Rainbow a go soon. Sweet Pepper Rainbowis truly with your effort. Worth your time! - 28.2009
How To Make A Rainbow Cake
HOW TO MAKE A RAINBOW CAKE
Learn HOW TO MAKE A RAINBOW CAKE!
Kids learn a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a rainbow cake!
This is a really simple surprise to rustle up for a birthday cake.
A great birthday cake that the children will love to make and eat! - 118.227
1. Shred pepper, carrot, and zucchini in a food processor, using the coarse shredder or julienne disk, or on coarse holes of a hand grater. Set aside. Season chicken with half of salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.... - 29.7654
Rainbow Stuffed Peppers
1. Cut a thin slice from the pepper tops; scoop out the membrane and seeds. Arrange the peppers, cut-side down, in a large shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover the peppers with heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7 minutes or... - 33.9277
Rainbow Fruit Pulao
1 Wash and soak the rice for about 20 minutes.
2 In a pan, cook sugar and one cup water to make a thin syrup.
3 Set aside.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in cardamoms.
5 Add in the soaked rice along with water, and cook until water... - 46.1168
Frozen Rainbow Delight
1 In a bowl, beat whipping cream until foamy.
2 Gradually add in the sugar, beating until soft peaks form.
3 Fold in macaroon crumbs, pecans, and vanilla.
4 In the bottom of a two-piece 10-inch tube pan, spread half of the macaroon mixture.
5 ... - 37.98
Rainbow Corn Salsa
Did you know that a colorful meal represents a healthy meal? Naturally bright foods have several health benefits. Here is the video recipe for a rainbow colored salsa! Watch the video and get some great nutrition tips. - 111.432
1.In the boiling water, dissolve jello.
2.Into a shallow pan, pour in the jello mixture.
4.When stiff, cut into 1 cm cubes.
5.In a small pot, mix together gelatin, apple juice and sugar.
7.Make Dream Whip by beating to... - 41.6136
Giant Gummy Rainbow Cake
1. In a sauce pan, pour water, add jelly crystals or jello and gelatine in it. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes.
2. Turn the heat to medium, and place pan on it. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until you get a nice and runny consistency.
3.... - 111.812
Rainbow Sherbet Roll
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare cake mix as directed on package except pour half the batter into ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch, spreading; tatter to the corners.
Pour remaining batter into ungreased loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Bake jelly roll pan... - 35.5152
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with brown and .granulated sugars until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, a third at a time, blending... - 38.9362
Rainbow Ice Cream Cake
1. Grease 2 nine-inch layer cake pans; dust with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes, or until centers spring back when lightly... - 39.8813
Rainbow Superfood Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas .
2) In a small roasting tin, keep 2 beetroot nicely sprinkled with salt and about 100ml water, cover with a foil, then place on the top shelf.
3) On a separate baking tray, keep the tomatoes... - 49.9653
Colorful Rainbow Cake
Baking cakes is always a pleasure and most of the times the cakes I bake turn out quite good and this is one of them. Cakes are good to have with a cup of tea in the morning and also afternoon tea. Check out this recipe to know its preparation. - 35.0626
Poached Trout With Herbs
Wash and clean the trout, but do not remove the heads.
Place them in a large, deep frying pan.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Sprinkle on the chopped parsley, bay leaves and thyme.
Also add the lemon slices.
Pour on 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar and enough... - 39.5274
Poached Trout In White Wine Sauce
Butter a large, shallow pan.
Arrange frozen trout evenly in pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together white wine, onion rings, parsley, garlic, bay leaves, celery, and thyme.
Pour mixture over fish.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 15-18 minutes or until fish is... - 42.3766
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 7 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon and set aside.
Cook corn and onion in the reserved bacon drippings over medium heat till onion is tender but not brown.
Remove... - 38.1052
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.316
Stuffed Tarragon Trout
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) In cold water, wash the trout thoroughly, scraping off remaining scales, if any. Gently pat dry the trout.
3) With lemon juice, rub the split trout, both inside and out.
4) Over each trout, sprinkle pepper... - 41.1002
Cook rice as directed on package; drain.
Arrange uncooked trout in shallow well buttered pan.
Season trout lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
Spoon cooked wild rice into opening of each trout; top each with a tomato slice and mushroom cap.
Arrange 2 thin... - 42.0626
Asparagus Spears With Smoked Salmon
To Cook Asparagus: Cut off bottom of asparagus, leaving spears about 4 inches long.
Separate into bundles of 6 to 8 spears each, with tips pointing in the same direction.
Tie with string.
In a large skillet, bring about 1 inch of water to a boil.
Add... - 37.9986
Japanese Style Steamed Fish
In a large skillet place a large open steamer basket over 1 inch water.
Bring water to boiling, and then reduce heat to a simmer.
Carefully place fish on the steamer basket.
Top with lemon slices and chives, and then add mushrooms.
Steam for 8... - 34.0646
Sauteed Swiss Chard With Garlic
One of the woodier greens, Swiss chard is a versatile one when it comes to holding texture and taste after being cooked up. Easy on the pocket, Swiss chard is packed with nutrients and is versatile enough to be added to a wide variety of dishes. A simple... - 118.758
Cook rice according to package directions; drain.
Arrange trout in shallow well-buttered pan.
Season lightly with salt, pepper and paprika.
Spoon rice into opening of each trout; top each with tomato slice and 1 mushroom cap.
Arrange 2 thin strips of crab... - 38.9617
1.. Prepare grill or broiler.
2. Combine wine and oil,- brush inside and outside of fish. Sprinkle insides evenly with salt, pepper, onions, and fresh herbs.
3. Place fish, skin side down, on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray,. cook 5... - 30.7678
Butterfish With Apples
In a medium skillet cook apples in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine over medium-high heat about 1 minute or till lightly browned, turning apples once.
Remove from heat.
Place the fish in a baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer.
Add... - 38.6571
Raw Vegetable Sandwich Wrap
Looking for some new breakfast ideas?? Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day and there is no better idea than to include raw veggies in your first meal of the day. This video shows an interesting recipe of Raw Vegetable Sandwich Wrap which... - 98.2886
Trout Stuffed With Parma Ham
1) Diagonally slit each side of each fish.
2) Place two rolled up pieces of the Parma ham inside the belly of each trout.
3) Place each fish on a piece of foil.
4) Divide the butter between the pieces of fish and spread over the surface.
5) Wrap the... - 38.0402
1. Reserve one 4-inch piece of green onion for garnish. Thinly slice remaining green onions.
2. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat sliced green onions, wine, water, garlic, salt, and Worcestershire to boiling. Add 2 trout and heat to boiling. Reduce heat... - 29.5616
Home Smoked Trout
1. Place smoking chips and wine in a non-reactive metal dish and stand for 1 hour.
2. Preheat covered barbecue to a low heat. Place dish, with smoking chips in, in barbecue over hot coals, cover barbecue with lid and heat for 5-10 minutes or until liquid is... - 30.5122
Cold Trout With Mustard Sauce
1) Put trout on a rack of hot water, cover,and steam until fish is tender.
2) In a serving platter, arrange the fish and let it chill in a refrigerator.
3) Remove skin from fish keeping head and tail intact.
4) Sprinkle trout with parsley, dill, and... - 37.3837
Trout With Dill And Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Rinse trout in cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Place trout, skin side down, on a jelly roll pan lined with aluminum foil. Coat trout with cooking spray. Sprinkle dill, salt, and paprika evenly over fish; top with almonds.... - 25.4503
Melon With Sherbet
With a melon bailer, scoop out flesh of melon.
Section oranges or slice strawberries.
Combine melon and oranges or stawberries in a bowl and chill.
Place confectioners' sugar in a pie plate.
Dampen rims of six dessert glasses and then dip rims individually in... - 33.237
Fruit Cocktail Salad
Blend buttermilk into pudding mix using mediumspeed of mixer.
When smooth, blend in Cool Whip.
If consistency of mixture seems too thick, add a little more buttermilk.
Fold in fruit cocktail and mandarin oranges, reserving half a can of oranges for... - 34.5418
Super Quick Pasta Salad
When you need a speedy, super healthy supper, this tasty pasta dish would just do the trick. Betty's pasta salad makes for a quick and healthy lunch. What’s more, this make-ahead salad is also ideal for a picnic or lunchbox. Stream the video recipe to learn... - 101.746
Butter Lettuce And Tomatoes With V-8 Vinaigrette
Separate lettuce into leaves, rinse, and pat dry.
Refrigerate, wrapped in paper towels, until ready to assemble the salad.
Cut out core from tomatoes and slice 1/4 inch thick.
To Make Vinaigrette: In a small bowl or jar, whisk or shake vinegar, V-8 juice,... - 35.939
New Potato Stuffed Trout
Cut potatoes into large cubes.
Combine with parsley, capers, and olives, 2 tablespoons of the oil, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in large bowl.
Mix well; set aside.
Sprinkle inside of each trout with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Stuff each trout... - 42.1523
Vegetable Stuffed Trout
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F Lightly grease a large bak-
ingsheet; set aside. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat
the oil over moderate heat. Add the green onions and cook for 1 minute; add the mushrooms and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until soft. Remove... - 34.1072
1. Start by prepare a stuffing, take a bowl, and in it saute the onion and mushrooms in melted butter, later continue to add the chopped spinach, herbs, lemon rind and nutmeg
2. In the trout, spoon this mixture, then add seasoned flour over the fish,... - 42.198
Baked Trout And Bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Wash trout well under running cold water.
3. Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with bacon slices and lay trout on bacon.
5. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon... - 38.1014
Cedar Planked Trout
Rainbow Trout on a nature's choice cedar plank. Stuffed with fresh lemon and a bit of herbs de provence, and covered with clementines, slow smoked at 350 degrees F for a little over 20 minutes. It was so good that I was happy that I made an almost 1,000 mile... - 109.981
Trout Timbales With Guacamole
1. To make guacamole, combine avocado, chili, onion, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl. Mash with a fork until smooth.
2. Line 4 x 1/2-cup capacity timbale tins with a trout fillet. Fill each tin with guacamole and wrap completely in foil.
3. Place... - 35.9044
1. Rinse trout inside and out with cold running water; pat dry with paper towels. Soak fish in milk 10 minutes. On waxed paper, combine flour and salt. Remove trout from milk and coat well with flour mixture, shaking off excess seasoned flour.
2. In 12-inch... - 28.5077
Pasta With Roasted Garlic Sauce
To Roast Garlic: Preheat oven to 450°F.
Peel outer skin from garlic bulb.
Keeping the bulb intact, cut a small slice off the top.
Separate unpeeled cloves and place them in a pie dish.
Spray with cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 37.6788
Striped Trout Matisse
1. Fillet both fresh fish carefully to give 4 fillets. Set them aside and place the heads, bones and fins in a medium heatproof bowl with the wine, water and shallot. Season and microwave, covered, on HIGH for 2 minutes to extract a concentrated fish stock.... - 33.6065
Baked Stuffed Trout
1. Gut the trout or ask you fish monger to do it for you or buy frozen trout.
2. Finely dice mushrooms and onions.
3. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
4. Over a non stick pan, brush oil and gently cook vegetables until onions are... - 39.8965
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.9985
Sprinkle trout with salt and pepper; dredge with flour, shaking off excess.
Heat saute pan over high heat until very hot and add half the oil.
Lower heat to medium.
Place 2 trout in pan and saute 3 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
Turn fish and saute 5... - 38.9865
Elegant Chilled Trout With Dill Sauce
Bring one quart water to boil in skillet without rack or trivet in it.
Into water place onion, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaf, salt, lemon juice or white vinegar.
Simmer 15 minutes to develop flavor.
Grease top of rack with margarine and place in... - 43.5627
Rainbow Slice Recipes By Category