- » Rainbow Milk
Rainbow Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rainbow milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rainbow milk recipes.
Milk Poached Trout
In a medium skillet combine milk, 1/2 cup water, onion, carrot, celery leaves, dill weed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Carefully add fish.
Return just to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer... - 39.4456
You May Also Like!
Taste this gorgeously layered rainbow cake with the goodness of fresh and dried fruits. Well you can even throw in some of your favorites to add flavor to the rainbow! - 34.5275
Rainbow "broken Glass" Jello
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my Rainbow broken glass jello. - 0
Rainbow Cream Ring
1. To make the Strawberry Sundae Sauce, in a medium-size saucepan combine 1 package of the sliced strawberries and syrup, sugar and water and set remaining strawberries aside.
2. Let it Heat slowly to boil stirring constantly and cook, stirring several... - 35.1983
Crispy-fried Rainbow Trout
Wash trout; dry well.
Blend milk, salt and pepper together.
Combine flour, cornmeal and paprika Dip trout into milk mixture; roll in flour mixture.
Fry in hot fat in skillet over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes or until brown.
Turn carefully; fry for 4 to 5... - 31.1172
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 92.1723
Magic Rainbow Cookie Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
Sprinkle crumbs over margarine; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until... - 32.3056
Rainbow Ring-around Salad
It's extremely fun to cook this Rainbow Ring-Around Salad. Also, quick and easy to make, it is needless to say that this layered salad tastes awesome to any palate! - 38.5856
Rainbow Fruit Salad
Combine cantaloupe, strawberries, grapes, and apple; toss to mix.
Combine evaporated skimmed milk and orange juice concentrate; pour over fruit and toss to coat. - 25.2405
Rainbow Trout With Shrimp Cornbread Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine corn muffin mix, egg and milk. Pour into a greased 9-by-11-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes. Let cool.
3. Simmer chicken stock, garlic, yellow onion, celery, savory, thyme and 2 tablespoons butter until vegetables are - 28.5776
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream together butter, vanilla and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
Sift flours and fold in alternately with milk.
Divide mixture evenly into three.
Leave one third plain, color one third pink with red food... - 41.3067
Rainbow Ring Around Salad
Soak gelatin in 1/2 cup milk and dissolve in remaining milk, which has been heated to the boiling point.
Add salt, grated onion and Worcestershire sauce; chill until slightly thickened.
Blend softened cheeses thoroughly and fold gelatin mixture into... - 43.0528