- » Radish Spinach Greens
Radish Spinach Greens Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Radish Spinach Greens recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Radish Spinach Greens recipes.
Radish And Spinach Greens
1. Combine the radish and spinach greens.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the greens, and cook quickly, tossing with a pancake turner, until wilted. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Arrange on a hot platter.
3. Add the yogurt to the... - 23.5159
You May Also Like!
Onion Radish Salad
1. Tear the lettuce and spinach into bite-size pieces; place in a salad bowl. Top with the onion rings and sliced radishes.
2. Pour French dressing over; toss lightly until greens and vegetables are coated. - 26.9618
Curried Green Salad
Curried Green Salad is the recipe for those looking for a change at the table! This side is the perfect choice. Filled with the goodness of fresh spinach and salad greens, this salad s well flavored with mayonnaise and hot sauce! Try this out and see what a... - 50.5767
Horta - Greek Wild Greens Dish
A horta is a cold salad Greek cooks make from any number of gathered wild greens. Basically, the greens are washed and either steamed or boiled briefly, just until they wilt. Then they are drained well and scattered on a platter and dressed with olive oil... - 35.709
French Green Salad
Rub salad bowl with peeled garlic clove.
Break equal parts of each chilled green into bowl.
Add cucumber and onion.
Just before serving, pour French dressing over.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Toss lightly until leaves are coated and... - 34.3038
Red And Green Summer Salad
1) Rinse the spinach in cold water and drain well. Tear the spinach leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Similarly, rinse the lettuces and watercress, and drain well. Break the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
3) Wash the remaining vegetables and... - 50.2026
Spinach Salad Bowl
Arrange spinach, radishes, and onions in salad bowl; sprinkle with salt; pour dressing over.
Toss together lightly. - 24.034
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 42.4427
Spinach Salad Bowl
1) In a salad bowl, arrange the radishes, spinach and onions.
2) Season with the salt to taste.
3) Pour over the Tomato Soup dressing and toss gently to coat.
4) Serve immediately. - 35.1111
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Bulgur With White Beans And Spinach
1 ln a large heatproof bowl, soak the bulgur in the boiling water for 1 5 minutes or until it has absorbed the water and is soft.
Stir in the spinach, beans, radishes, green onions, cucumbers, and red peppers.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar,... - 34.531