- » Radish Chips
Radish Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of radish chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for radish chips recipes.
Wegmans Grilled Corn, Bean And Radish Salad
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck shows you a great salad to complement your BBQ and an easy way to get more tasty veggies on your plate. The crunch of the corn, the flavor of the lemon dressing and the bright yellow... this recipe is wonderful for summer, or whenever... - 133.845
Quick Vegetable Dip
1. In a non-metallic bowl, add imitation sour cream.
2. Whisk with a fork or wire whisk until it is smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in the remaining ingredients and season to taste.
4. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 to 3 hours, to chill and intensify... - 36.0327
Baked Fish And Chips
Place potatoes in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Brush evenly with oil.
Sprinkle rosemary and next 3 ingredients over potatoes.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned, turning once.
Combine... - 43.0735
Mooli And Carrot Salad
Using the blade that grates very finely in your food processor, grate the mooli and the carrots.
Mix together and set aside.
Wash and cut the cucumber into very thin 5 cm (2 inch) chips.
Place the grated mooli, carrots and cucumber chips in an attractive... - 44.647
Easy Fish And Chips With Special Slaw
1. Finely slice lettuce to make about 8 cups. Coarsely shred cucumber and radishes.
2. In medium-sized bowl, mix mayonnaise and next 6 ingredients until blended and smooth. Add sliced lettuce, shredded cucumber, and radishes; with rubber spatula, toss... - 34.0853
Tortilla Chip Salad
This salad is full of bold and delicious flavors. Although, typically, the chips are added to the salad, I do not like that they get soggy. Therefore, I serve the chips on the sides so everyone can mix it as they please. - 141.157
Continental Club Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. Combine cottage cheese with peaches.
3. Toast the bread slices and spread half of the blue-cheese mixture in equal amounts on 6 of the slices. Top each of the 6 slices with a turkey slices and... - 43.1269
Curried Chicken Crunchies
Get chicken into 1/2-inch (1 cm) cubes.
Combine curry powder, turmeric, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; stir-fry spice mixture for 1 minute.
Add chicken; cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until no longer... - 38.8966
Cheese And Beef Buns
Melt cheese, and slowly add Pet milk, stirring well.
Add finely chopped chipped beef.
Spread on hamburger bun halves.
Broil until bubbly.
Leftover mixture can be frozen. - 30.3464
Simple refried Beans With Onion
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water, 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lard and the sliced onion in 3-quart (3-L) heavy saucepan. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to... - 36.5759
South Of The Border Sauce
In a small bowl, combine tomato, bell pepper, radish, onion, chopped cilantro, and chiles.
Cover and let stand for up to 30 minutes.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish and garnish with cilantro sprigs.
Accompany with jicama and tortilla chips. - 32.9001
Blend together tuna, celery, mayonnaise, horse radish, mustard, lemon juice and dash pepper.
Spread tuna mixture on 4 slices bread.
Top with remaining bread.
Combine milk and beaten eggs in shallow dish.
Dip each sandwich in egg mixture, then in crushed... - 39.4731
Southwestern Salad Bar
1. Cook fajita seasoning in a large saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted, stirring frequently. Combine seasoning, corn, 1 tablespoon juice, and cilantro in a medium serving bowl.
2. Combine onion, garlic, beans, and bell peppers in a medium... - 34.4098
1) Take a plate to place 10-12 tortilla chips. Take 2 teaspoons retried beans to spread on each tortilla chip. Use grated cheese to sprinkle on top.
2) Set your microwave at Power Hi and cook for 2 minutes until the cheese melts down and... - 39.7422
Hot Broccoli-cheese Dip
Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip brings a perfect and subtle blend of flavors to your table.Try this Hot Broccoli-Cheese Dip for once, I bet, you would always love to prepare this for your friends and family! - 37.3659
Toco Salad Plus
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry onion till tender but not brown.
Stir in retried beans, water, taco sauce, salt, and pepper.
Stir in meat and corn.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Divide lettuce among 6 salad bowls; sprinkle with... - 40.3978
Stacked Guacamole Salad
Make guacamole dressing and set aside.
Pile lettuce on 2 large plates.
Top with a layer of zucchini slices.
In a pan over low heat, place beans and garlic powder and heat, stirring, until hot and bubbly.
Spoon half the beans over each salad, cover with half... - 40.7692
Guacamole And Corn Salsa
In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse jalapeno and garlic until minced.
Add green onions, cilantro, and celery and pulse until chopped.
Add broth, lime juice, and avocado and pulse until coarsely chopped.
Add corn and pulse 2 or 3 times to... - 32.0805
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 45.366
A Showy Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet
Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet has a lovely taste. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet gets its taste from Shrimp mixed with vegetable and cheese. Shrimp Buffet For Completing The Buffet is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 36.4658
Polka Dot Dip
1) Combine sour cream, cream cheese, radish, onion, mustard together.
2) Pour in milk to make a dipping consistency.
3) Let the dip chill.
4) Serve dip with crackers and chips. - 34.099
Crab And Olive Spread
Place the crab meat, chopped olives, chopped eggs, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, lemon juice, horse-radish, and catsup in a bowl; mix until well blended.
Spoon spread into a serving bowl and sprinkle with minced chives.
Provide a butter knife and serve with... - 29.15
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
1. Soften the beans by soaking them overnight or soak them some time before cooking and drain.
2. Take a saucepan, and add beans along with water and 1 tsp salt and cook for about 2 -3 hours until the beans turn soft.
3. Remove the... - 42.2152
Yucatan Black Bean Dip
Soak the beans overnight in water.
To the beans add 6 cups fresh water and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 2 hours, or until beans are tender.
Remove the beans with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Bring bean stock to a boil; add... - 43.6662
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 92.7324
Veg Cream Cheese Dip
A flavorful, cool, fresh-tasting dip that goes well with vegetables and crackers. Just add a dash of cream cheese, sour cream and chill, and there you have all the zing needed to lift you beyond mundane everyday worries. - 0
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 111.26
Mediterranean Fattoush Salad
For those of you who are fond of salads, here is an excellent video for Fattoush that is one of the staple Lebanese salads. The chef here also gives some great serving ideas for this flavorful and colorful vegetable salad with crispy pita bread or grilled... - 108.903
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 126.219
Kraut Round Dogs On Horseradish Buttered Rolls
1. Prepare a mixture of kraut along with capers and chili sauce.
2. Blend horseradish, mustard and butter to a creamy mixture.
3. Make 10 deep slits on each of the frankfurter rolls, while taking care not to separate them completely. Add the rolls to... - 40.536
Lentil And Vegetable Soup
For all those who like high protein dishes, this lentil and vegetable soup is a great choice, as it is very low on fat and carbs and is full of protein and vitamins. With all the vegetables and the fragrant spices it tastes exquisite. Take a look at the video... - 98.361
Part 1- Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.74
Part 2 - Chicken Pozole (cooking With Carolyn)
Give this Chicken Pozole a try. A great soup recipe to keep on hand when you're feelin' like something spicy. Do watch the Part 1 - Chicken Pozole (Cooking With Carolyn)for complete recipe. - 113.735