- » Radish
The ‘taproot’ is the most widely used part of the radish in culinary world. Radish leaves are also edible and used as a green leafy vegetable.Radishes, conical white pungent tasting vegetables that are ... More »
Korean Cooked Radish
Frustrated to see all the Korean meat recipes? Maangchi has a vegetarian side dish using radish. Just a few ingredients and a few stirs in the pan for a simple Korean dish. Definitely a must try for a light lunch. - 97.7997
Kohlrabi Salad Nicoise
1) Take a bowl and mix kohlrabi and radishes.
2) Mix mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, salad oil and mustard in another bowl.
3) Add this mixture to salad and mix them.
4) Add little salt and pepper.
5) Allow them to chill for many hours.
6)... - 46.3531
1) Tear lettuce in small pieces and arrange it in a salad bowl.
2) In other mixing bowl, mix radish, cucumber onions, pepper with the cream cheese.
3) Blend together onion juice, yoghurt and ground pepper. Add to the mixing... - 42.2523
Sweet 'n Sour Radishes
1) Trim leaves from the bunch of red radishes. Wash the leaves thoroughly. Dry and chop. Set aside.
2) Trim white radishes and cut in half.
3) Taking the blunt side of a heavy knife, gently crack the red and white radishes.
4) Take a... - 41.5655
Savory White Radish
Wash radish, leaves and stems.
Chop radish, leaves and stems into 1/4" pieces.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add green chillies and ginger and stir for 1 minute.
Mix in radish, leaves and stems, spice powders and salt.
Cover... - 41.2563
Mooli Ka Murabba
1)Take a fresh long white radish peel its skin and cut off top and bottom ends.
2)Chop large pieces and prick with a fork all over.
3)In a pan, boil water and place it in the pan. After two boils remove it and drain.
4)In another pan,... - 37.97
1) Using a 2-inch cutter cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread.
2) Spread butter or margarine on the rounds using half teaspoonful for each.
3) Place on a cookie sheet bread rounds in a single layer. Alternately, arrange a large tray lined with a damp... - 37.712
Radish With A Western Accent
Try out this Radish With A Western Accent; radish the fairly simple vegetable given an overall western makeover! Yeah, this radish in a yogurt, lime and herb base is sich a tasty dish to serve that anyone tasting it is sure to love it. Needless to say, this... - 37.6109
1) Take a small bowl and season sliced radishes with salt in it.
2) Toss the slices well and keep aside for 1/2 hour.
3) Drain liquid from radishes and dry gently with paper towels to discard moisture.
4) Place the drained radishes back to bowl.
5)... - 36.9073
1. In a saucepan, put together water, salt and a generous grinding of pepper; bring the liquids to boiling.
2. Stir in radishes; cover and cook for about 8 minutes until radishes are crisp-tender; drain well.
3. In a bowl, place the... - 35.5241
1) In a saucepan melt butter.
2) Add radish and stir for 5 minutes.
3) In a small bowl take hot water and dissolve bouillon cube.
4) Pour on the radishes.
5) Put marjoram and simmer for 3 to 4 minutes.
6) Add salt.
7) Serve hot. - 35.0872
Crispy White Radish
1) Shred the white radish using a 4-sided grater with large holes.
2) In a 9-inch skillet, add in garlic oil upto 1/4 the capacity. Heat the oil.
3) Once the oil is hot, drop in the shredded radish. Fry till nice golden brown.
4) Using a slotted spoon,... - 34.2982
1. Make crosswise cuts on cleaned lettuce leaves to form thin slivers. Cut radishes into slivers.
2. Take a mixing bowl, add slivered radishes, lettuce and oil. Toss well. Stir in salt and lemon juice. Toss to coat well.
3. Serve in... - 33.3978
Braised Dried Scallops And Radishes
1. Soak dried scallops. (Reserve soaking liquid.)
2. Strain soaking liquid; then combine with stock, sherry and salt. Trim and peel radishes.
3. Heat oil. Add scallops and radishes; stir-fry 2 minutes.
4. Add soaking liquid-stock mixture and heat quickly.... - 32.7493
Garden Relish Plates
1. Quarter endive and cut each quarter into thin strips almost to core end.
2. Fill a bowl with ice and water and place the endives.
3. To make radish petals, trim them, in each cut four thin "petals" from tip almost to stem.
4. Fold "petals" back... - 32.346
Ready Ways With Radish
It's just about a matter of 15 min and you have this wonderful Radish salad ready that goes great with meals or as cocktail starters! Give this wonderful Ready Ways With Radish a try and you are just gonna love your meals even better! - 31.5378
Hot Buttered Radishes
Heat the butter in a saucepan.
Add the green onions and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 or 3 minutes.
Add the radishes and the water.
Simmer covered for 3 or 4 minutes, shaking the pan frequently to prevent sticking.
Season with salt and pepper after the... - 30.8708
1. Scrub the radishes, cut off tops and roots. Slice in halves.
2. Drop into the boiling water with the lemon juice and salt. Cover and cook 10 minutes. Drain.
3. Turn into a saucepan, sprinkle lightly with the sugar, add the butter or margarine, saute 5... - 30.7492
Stuffed Radish Roses
Cut stems and roots from radishes.
Make deep X-cuts from top of radishes almost to bottoms.
Let radishes stand in ice water for 2 to 3 hours to open.
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, salt, milk and parsley.
Drain radishes; pat dry with... - 30.648
Steamed Spinach With Red Radishes
Rinse spinach under cold running water; pat dry.
Place spinach, radishes, and 1/4 cup water in a large Dutch oven, cover and cook over medium heat 10 minutes.
Drain well; Transfer spinach mixture to a serving bowl.
Combine lemon juice, salt, and pepper, pour... - 30.3239
Cold Sweet And Sour Radishes
Cold Sweet And Sour Radishes is a simple Chinese dish that is extremely easy to prepare. I often cook this dish for lunch, especialy during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too. You can also prepare the Cold Sweet And Sour Radishes dish in no time! - 30.3061
Glazed Winter Radish
1 Melt the butter in a small saucepan, add the shallots and cook gently for 4-5 minutes until softened. Add the radish and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until lightly coloured. Add the vinegar, water, salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
2 Cover and... - 29.655
Try this irresistible Pickled Radish with your rice or noodle dishes ! Tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pickled Radish are welcome ! - 29.1553
Melt the butter in a frying-pan.
Add the radishes, sprinkle over the sugar and fry for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and salt, and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until most of the water has evaporated and the radishes are tender.
Garnish with the chopped... - 28.3023
Smashed Radishes is very high on the nutrient quotient and at the same time s so simple to prepare. You can think of cooking this Smashed Radishes recipe over the weekend, one your husband and kids can enjoy! Happy Weekend! - 28.2164
Radish Zucchini Relish
The Radish Zucchini Relish is a tasty vegetarian relish. I served the Radish Zucchini Relish last month for an official party at home and I still get calls for the recipe. Don't miss this Radish Zucchini Relish recipe! - 27.5268
Van Dyke Radishes With Green Butter
This Van Dyke Radishes With Green Butter is a delicious mouth-watering side dish. Enjoy this deadly combination of radishes with green butter dish and other herbs and share to us about your feelings for this recipe. - 27.2689
Radish Balloons is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Radish Balloons is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 24.5688
Wash, pare and slice the radishes.
Boil until tender.
Make a white sauce of the flour, fat, milk and seasonings.
Combine radishes and sauce and serve.
The flavor is not unlike spicy turnips and they make a pleasant novelty served with steak or chops. - 24.2585
Radish And Spinach Greens
1. Combine the radish and spinach greens.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the greens, and cook quickly, tossing with a pancake turner, until wilted. Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes. Arrange on a hot platter.
3. Add the yogurt to the... - 23.5159
1. Cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread with a 2-inch cutter; spread rounds with butter or margarine, using about a half teaspoonful for each.
2. Arrange in a single layer on a cooky sheet or large tray lined with a damp towel. Place 2 radish slices,... - 21.9939
Raw Radish Relish
Marinate radishes, scallions and garlic in oil and vinegar for 10 minutes.
Chill. - 20.7582
1. Trim radishes. Make a slight cut in surface of radish to form "petal." Cut away center portion of petal to expose white flesh. Continue around radish in layers to the top. Soak in water to allow petals to separate and to remove some of the sharp flavor... - 19.1681
SautÃ©ed Radishes was simple yet flavorful. I welcome any other great additions which would enhance the taste of this SautÃ©ed Radishes dish. So please do try! - 18.0502
Radish Recipes By Category