- » Radicchio
Enjoy our collection of radicchio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for radicchio recipes.
Raw Vegan Salad
1. Finely shred the radicchio and cut the pear vertically into long slices.
2. Scoop the flesh out of avocado.
3. In a blender blend the dressing ingredients.
4. In a serving dish, pile up radicchio, pear, avocado, cranberries and pine... - 104.978
No Mayo Chicken Salad In A Radicchio Cup
When we think of chicken salad we think thick mayonnaise, celery, onion and honey. While that is the traditional deli way to make it, there are ways to make the same delicious, goopy, creamy salad but in a healthy way! Chef Binks shows you a really quick and... - 102.762
Tomato And Radicchio Vegan Smoothie
Looking for a vegan smoothie recipe that will not interfere with your low calorie and low carb diet and also keep you energized and refreshed? Then watch this video and know of a special smoothie recipe that tastes good and is amazingly healthy! - 80.7378
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.8168
Pasta Radicchio Saute
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add shallot or onion in the hot oil and saute onion over the medium high flame. Continue the cooking process for 1 minute more by frequent stirring method, until onions become transparent.
3.... - 48.9542
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 46.8461
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 44.8739
Penne With Caramelized Onions & Radicchio
Penne With Caramelized Onions And Radicchio tastes amazing ! Try this pasta irresistible seasonings, vegetable and cheese for your next meal with savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Penne With Caramelized Onions And... - 44.7666
1. In a mixing bowl add the prepared salad ingredients and mix well.
2. In a screw-top jar put all the dressing ingredients.
3. Shake well to mix.
4. Serve Radicchio Salad with dressing immediately. - 44.3781
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 44.2799
Fusilli With Bacon And Radicchio Lettuce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In large skillet, add and saute until bacon becomes limp.
Either keep or pour off oil.
Add and continue to saute briefly.
Add and cook on a medium heat... - 44.1829
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Radicchio Vinaigrette
Combine in bowl.
Without removing the core, cut into quarters.
Place in marinade for at least 2 hours.
Saute just until pink.
Do not overcook.
Squeeze excess vinaigrette from radicchio, and reserve it for later.
Cook the radicchio over... - 44.1141
Escarole Chicory And Radicchio Salad
1) Wash the chicory, radicchio and escarole. Throw away the bruised or discolored leaves. Dry using paper towels or in a salad spinner.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine together the greens, herbs and tadicchio. Use plastic wrap to cover... - 43.3705
Curried Lamb With Cucumber Mint Sour Cream In Radicchio Cups
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the olive oil and onion, and cook until the onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
Add the lamb, and season the meat with the curry powder, cinnamon, salt, and... - 43.0898
Grilled Radicchio Salad
1) Over high heat, prerheat the grill pan.
2) Cut the raddichio heads into quarters and remove the core.
3) In a small dish, pour 2-3 drops of olive oil.
4) Brush each raddichio quarter with olive oil.
5) Grill radicchio for 3-4 minutes... - 42.9017
Lasagne With Radicchio
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, bring about 4 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until just tender to bite (about 8 minutes).
Drain and immerse in cold water.
Prepare Bechamel Sauce; remove from heat and keep warm.
Melt... - 41.9568
Risotto With Champagne And Radicchio
Bring broth and 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan (do not boil).
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Add rice; cook for 2 minutes,... - 41.9273
Caesar Salad With Radicchio And Toasted Parmesan Crumbs
Coarsely grate the roll without being too fussy about evenness of size.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute the pressed garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the crumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden.
Sprinkle with cheese, and... - 41.8102
Radicchio & Fennel Salad
For dressing: Pit 3 of the olives; discard pits.
Place pitted olives, the oil, lemon juice and anchovy in blender or food processor; process 5 seconds.
Add salt, pepper and sugar; process until olives are finely chopped, about 5 seconds longer.
Cut... - 41.7982
Chicken With Apples And Radicchio
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat, watching them carefully to avoid burning.
If necessary, do this in two batches rather than crowding the pan.
Pour off excess fat, leaving about 2 teaspoons in the pan.
Add... - 41.6743
The red color of Radichio gives a red hot look to the dish. You can eat baked radichio as a low-fat baked salad. Healthy, tasty and easy to make recipe would surely be loved by you. - 41.226
Grilled Radicchio Salad With Shaved Fennel And Oranges
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Refrigerate 6 plates or 1 large platter.
In a small, heavy saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat to reduce by half.
Coat the radicchio quarters evenly with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and... - 41.2102
Lemon Chicken Salad With Radicchio
Remove 8 to 10 large radicchio leaves; then rinse leaves and remainder of radicchio heads.
Wrap all radicchio in paper towels, enclose in a plastic bag, and refrigerate until crisp (at least 1 hour) or for up to 2 days.
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan... - 41.1026
Radicchio Cups With Shrimp & Dill
Remove 4 large outer leaves from radicchio reserve remainder of head for other uses.
Rinse leaves, wrap in paper towels, and refrigerate.
In a small frying pan, stir ham and oil over low heat until oil picks up ham flavor about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a... - 40.9538
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Lift out and drain on paper towels; break into pieces.
Measure drippings; add oil, if necessary, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and... - 40.8635
Baked Penne With Radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook penne in 3 quarts boiling water just until almost tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook a little less than time specified in package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat; add... - 39.9241
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 39.7042
Radicchio And Orange Salad With Dates And Brie
1) With the help of a zester, remove the small strips of rind from 1 of the oranges very carefully. Keep aside.
2) With a small, sharp knife, peel the rind and pith from both the oranges and thinly slice them.
3) In a large serving bowl or on... - 39.6977
Lima Bean And Radicchio Salad
1) Heat a small pot of lightly salted water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Put in lima beans and cook till they turn tender. Remove from heat and drain.
3) Immediately put them in ice-cold water to chill. Drain again.
4) Separate, tear and wash the... - 39.3315
Radicchio Slaw With Toasted Walnuts
This Radicchio Slaw With Toasted Walnuts is a dream ! I love this delicious chicory leaves salad with my pasta and meat. Try this and let me know if you share my passion. - 38.776
White Bean And Radicchio Gratin
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add radicchio and green onions; saute just until radicchio is wilted.
Remove from heat, and stir in 3 cups... - 38.7188
Baked Trenette With Prosciutto &radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook trenette in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well; transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
While trenette is cooking, melt butter in a... - 37.9504
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out, drain, and break into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Measure drippings and add oil, if needed, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and mustard.
Using a sharp... - 37.5575
Fruity Corn In Radicchio Cups
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, then fry onion for 2 mins until softened. Add the garlic and Quorn mince, then fry for a further 2 mins.
2. Stir in the dates, almonds and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins. Tip in the tomatoes, then bring to the boil. Cover, then... - 36.558
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine Bibb lettuce and remaining 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour vinegar mixture over salad; toss lightly. - 36.2782
Spinach-Radicchio Salad is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Spinach-Radicchio Salad; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.9994
Radicchio And Goats' Cheese Parcels
1) In each radicchio leaf, wrap one slice of cheese.
2) On a baking tray, place each -€˜parcel-€™ with the seam-side down. Brush with oil.
3) Scatter pine nuts all over the gently press them down.
4) Under a very hot grill, grill the parcels for... - 35.8181
Broad Bean Feta And Radicchio Salad
1. Cook the beans in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 mins until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Drain, refresh in cold water... - 35.2848
Risotto With Leeks And Radicchio
1. In a large saucepan cook leeks and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add uncooked rice. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan bring broth to boiling; reduce heat and simmer. Slowly add 1 cup of the hot broth to the... - 34.9759
Radicchio Anchovy Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive and witloof (chicory) attractively on a large platter. Top with radishes and parsley.
2. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, wine, anchovies, garlic and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Drizzle... - 34.6819
White Bean And Radicchio Salad
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
To serve, arrange tomato slices evenly on 4 plates; top evenly with bean mixture. - 33.749
Gorgonzola Pasta With Leeks And Radicchio
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3. In a large skillet, melt butter; add mushrooms and leeks; saute about 5 minutes until leeks are soft but not brown. Remove from... - 33.2404
Radicchio And Pear Salad
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, leek strips, pear slices and cheese slices attractively in a large salad bowl or on a large platter.
2. To make dressing, place oil, vinegar and black pepper to taste in a screwtop jar and shake well to combine. Drizzle dressing... - 32.6044
Spinach And Radicchio Salad With Grapefruit
1. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir or shake pine nuts until golden, about 5 minutes. Cool.
2. With a small, sharp knife, cut peel and white membrane from grapefruit. Over a bowl, cut between inner membranes and fruit, lifting out segments;... - 32.5296
Cavatelli With Radicchio, Arugula And Bacon
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add garlic and rosemary. Saute 2 minutes. Add radicchio; increase heat to medium-high and cook, tossing, one minute. Add arugula and bacon; continue to toss, 30 seconds. Add pasta and vinegar; toss until liquid... - 32.4277
Radicchio Salad With Beets Pear Walnuts And Roquefort
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast for 8 minutes, until fragrant. Let the walnuts cool, and then coarsely chop them.
2. Increase the oven temperature to 450°. On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the onion wedges with 1... - 32.3639
Tagliolini Con Gamberi E Radicchio
Heat the butter and add the prawns and the radicchio and lettuce leaves cut into fine strips.
Cook gently for 5 minutes.
Add the brandy and when it has evaporated add the cream, salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Cook the tagliolini, following packet... - 31.2279
Grilled Radicchio & Chevre
1. Preheat the grill. Place the radicchio on a baking sheet, sprinkle with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook under the preheated grill for 8-10 minutes, turning frequently, until well browned.
2. After 5 minutes of the radicchio... - 29.4465
Radicchio Or Endive Risotto
Heat oil in a 3- to 4-quart pan over high heat.
Add shredded radicchio and lemon juice; stir just until radicchio is wilted (about 2 minutes).
Lift out and set aside.
In same pan, prepare Basic Risotto, adding garlic with rice; when you add cheese, gently... - 28.2959
Crab Cakes With Grilled Romaine And Radicchio Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Mix very gently.
Do not break up crab meat lumps.
Mixture should just adhere to form cakes.
Form into balls of 1 1/2 ounces each, then flatten to form plump cakes. - 28.0474
1. Leave small heads of radicchio whole; quarter large heads.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the sage and pepper.
3. Dip the radicchio into the melted butter, then grill it over hot coals until tender and slightly blackened. - 28.0373
Radicchio Watercress And Red Onion Salad
1. In a small bowl, marinate red onion in vinegar with salt and pepper for 30 minutes.
2. Shred radicchio into thin slices, as for a slaw. Remove thick stems from watercress. In a large bowl, combine radicchio and watercress. Toss lightly to mix.
3. Add olive... - 27.8027
Radicchio With Blue Cheese Salad
Divide the radicchio among four individual serving dishes.
Mix the blue cheese with the mayonnaise in a bowl and season to taste.
Spoon the blue cheese mixture over the radicchio, dividing it equally among the dishes.
Garnish with the sniped chives. - 27.4297
Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups
Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups are loved by families almost everywhere. This is a simple yet special Artichoke Hearts And Peas In Radicchio Cups recipe which can be served at any time. Happy Cooking! - 26.8963
Frisee Radicchio And Asian Pear Salad With Hazelnut Vinaigrette
In a bowl combine the frisee, the radicchio, and the pears.
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oils in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
Toss the salad with the... - 26.0935
Radicchio And Watercress Salad With Parmesan Curls
In a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, the mustard, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, add the oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk the dressing until it is emulsified.
In a large bowl toss together the watercress, the radicchio, and the... - 25.7274
Warm Radicchio Cheese Puddles
Mix oil and lemon juice; brush mixture all over radicchio leaves.
Set leaves, cupped side up, in a 9- by 13-inch baking dish.
Place an equal portion of the cheese in each radicchio cup.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake in a 350° oven just until the cheese melts, 4... - 25.4937
Radicchio And Pear Salad
Arrange radicchio in a salad bowl.
Top with pear slices and cheese sticks.
Cut leek into thin strips and pile them in the centre.
Whisk oil and vinegar together in a small bowl, pour the dressing over salad and serve, garnished with dill, if liked. - 24.8273
Fried Oysters With Radicchio And Balsamic Vinegar
In a small bowl whisk together the eggs and the cream and have the crumbs ready in another small bowl.
Working in batches, dip the oysters in the egg mixture, letting the excess drip off, dredge them in the crumbs, shaking off the excess, and put them in - 21.734
Radicchio Recipes By Category