- » Radicchio
Enjoy our collection of radicchio recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for radicchio recipes.
No Mayo Chicken Salad In A Radicchio Cup
When we think of chicken salad we think thick mayonnaise, celery, onion and honey. While that is the traditional deli way to make it, there are ways to make the same delicious, goopy, creamy salad but in a healthy way! Chef Binks shows you a really quick and... - 120.347
Raw Vegan Salad
1. Finely shred the radicchio and cut the pear vertically into long slices.
2. Scoop the flesh out of avocado.
3. In a blender blend the dressing ingredients.
4. In a serving dish, pile up radicchio, pear, avocado, cranberries and pine... - 98.6125
Tomato And Radicchio Vegan Smoothie
Looking for a vegan smoothie recipe that will not interfere with your low calorie and low carb diet and also keep you energized and refreshed? Then watch this video and know of a special smoothie recipe that tastes good and is amazingly healthy! - 82.3774
Salad With Watercress, Radicchio And Pine Nuts
1. In a bowl steam the string beans till they are crispy and tender. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Place the steamed beans in a colander. Rinse them well in cold water.
3. Drain the excess water and place it in a salad bowl.
5. In the bowl add the rest of... - 49.2607
Pasta Radicchio Saute
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and heat oil in it.
2. Add shallot or onion in the hot oil and saute onion over the medium high flame. Continue the cooking process for 1 minute more by frequent stirring method, until onions become transparent.
3.... - 48.009
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 45.6299
1. In a mixing bowl add the prepared salad ingredients and mix well.
2. In a screw-top jar put all the dressing ingredients.
3. Shake well to mix.
4. Serve Radicchio Salad with dressing immediately. - 44.161
Penne With Caramelized Onions & Radicchio
Penne With Caramelized Onions And Radicchio tastes amazing ! Try this pasta irresistible seasonings, vegetable and cheese for your next meal with savory sauces and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Penne With Caramelized Onions And... - 43.264
Escarole Chicory And Radicchio Salad
1) Wash the chicory, radicchio and escarole. Throw away the bruised or discolored leaves. Dry using paper towels or in a salad spinner.
2) In a large salad bowl, combine together the greens, herbs and tadicchio. Use plastic wrap to cover... - 42.674
Grilled Radicchio Salad
1) Over high heat, prerheat the grill pan.
2) Cut the raddichio heads into quarters and remove the core.
3) In a small dish, pour 2-3 drops of olive oil.
4) Brush each raddichio quarter with olive oil.
5) Grill radicchio for 3-4 minutes... - 42.5643
Risotto Of Radicchio And Arugula
In a medium bowl, stir together the tomatoes, cucumbers, beans, onions, basil, parsley, vinegar and pepper; set aside.
Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan.
Meanwhile, add the oil to another large saucepan.
Heat over medium heat, then add the... - 42.468
Fettuccine With Shrimp And Radicchio Vinaigrette
Combine in bowl.
Without removing the core, cut into quarters.
Place in marinade for at least 2 hours.
Saute just until pink.
Do not overcook.
Squeeze excess vinaigrette from radicchio, and reserve it for later.
Cook the radicchio over... - 42.411
Fusilli With Bacon And Radicchio Lettuce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
In large skillet, add and saute until bacon becomes limp.
Either keep or pour off oil.
Add and continue to saute briefly.
Add and cook on a medium heat... - 42.0215
Curried Lamb With Cucumber Mint Sour Cream In Radicchio Cups
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the olive oil and onion, and cook until the onion is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
Add the lamb, and season the meat with the curry powder, cinnamon, salt, and... - 40.9796
Risotto With Champagne And Radicchio
Bring broth and 1/4 cup water to a simmer in a small saucepan (do not boil).
Keep warm over low heat.
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion to pan, and cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Add rice; cook for 2 minutes,... - 40.7763
Lasagne With Radicchio
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, bring about 4 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add noodles and cook, uncovered, until just tender to bite (about 8 minutes).
Drain and immerse in cold water.
Prepare Bechamel Sauce; remove from heat and keep warm.
Melt... - 40.5161
Chicken With Apples And Radicchio
Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet and brown the chicken pieces over medium-high heat, watching them carefully to avoid burning.
If necessary, do this in two batches rather than crowding the pan.
Pour off excess fat, leaving about 2 teaspoons in the pan.
Add... - 40.2493
Caesar Salad With Radicchio And Toasted Parmesan Crumbs
Coarsely grate the roll without being too fussy about evenness of size.
In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of the oil and saute the pressed garlic until it just begins to sizzle.
Add the crumbs and stir-fry them until they are golden.
Sprinkle with cheese, and... - 40.1934
Lima Bean And Radicchio Salad
1) Heat a small pot of lightly salted water and allow it come to a boil.
2) Put in lima beans and cook till they turn tender. Remove from heat and drain.
3) Immediately put them in ice-cold water to chill. Drain again.
4) Separate, tear and wash the... - 40.1355
Radicchio & Fennel Salad
For dressing: Pit 3 of the olives; discard pits.
Place pitted olives, the oil, lemon juice and anchovy in blender or food processor; process 5 seconds.
Add salt, pepper and sugar; process until olives are finely chopped, about 5 seconds longer.
Cut... - 39.558
Grilled Radicchio Salad With Shaved Fennel And Oranges
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Refrigerate 6 plates or 1 large platter.
In a small, heavy saucepan, cook the orange juice over medium heat to reduce by half.
Coat the radicchio quarters evenly with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and... - 39.4864
Lemon Chicken Salad With Radicchio
Remove 8 to 10 large radicchio leaves; then rinse leaves and remainder of radicchio heads.
Wrap all radicchio in paper towels, enclose in a plastic bag, and refrigerate until crisp (at least 1 hour) or for up to 2 days.
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan... - 39.2706
Radicchio Cups With Shrimp & Dill
Remove 4 large outer leaves from radicchio reserve remainder of head for other uses.
Rinse leaves, wrap in paper towels, and refrigerate.
In a small frying pan, stir ham and oil over low heat until oil picks up ham flavor about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a... - 39.1388
The red color of Radichio gives a red hot look to the dish. You can eat baked radichio as a low-fat baked salad. Healthy, tasty and easy to make recipe would surely be loved by you. - 38.9105
Radicchio And Orange Salad With Dates And Brie
1) With the help of a zester, remove the small strips of rind from 1 of the oranges very carefully. Keep aside.
2) With a small, sharp knife, peel the rind and pith from both the oranges and thinly slice them.
3) In a large serving bowl or on... - 38.797
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Lift out and drain on paper towels; break into pieces.
Measure drippings; add oil, if necessary, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and... - 38.5472
Baked Penne With Radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook penne in 3 quarts boiling water just until almost tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook a little less than time specified in package directions.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium heat; add... - 38.4109
Radicchio And Goats' Cheese Parcels
1) In each radicchio leaf, wrap one slice of cheese.
2) On a baking tray, place each -€˜parcel-€™ with the seam-side down. Brush with oil.
3) Scatter pine nuts all over the gently press them down.
4) Under a very hot grill, grill the parcels for... - 38.095
Romaine Arugula Radicchio And Fennel Salad
Tear the lettuces into bite-size pieces and put them in a salad bowl.
Trim the feathery tops from the fennel bulb, reserving several for the dressing, and trim the stalks to the point where they meet the bulb, and discard them.
Quarter the bulb, discarding... - 37.7855
White Bean And Radicchio Gratin
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic, and saute until lightly browned.
Add radicchio and green onions; saute just until radicchio is wilted.
Remove from heat, and stir in 3 cups... - 37.6044
Radicchio Slaw With Toasted Walnuts
This Radicchio Slaw With Toasted Walnuts is a dream ! I love this delicious chicory leaves salad with my pasta and meat. Try this and let me know if you share my passion. - 37.0475
Baked Trenette With Prosciutto &radicchio
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook trenette in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well; transfer to a greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
While trenette is cooking, melt butter in a... - 36.5414
Fruity Corn In Radicchio Cups
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, then fry onion for 2 mins until softened. Add the garlic and Quorn mince, then fry for a further 2 mins.
2. Stir in the dates, almonds and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins. Tip in the tomatoes, then bring to the boil. Cover, then... - 36.0305
Broad Bean Feta And Radicchio Salad
1. Cook the beans in a large pan of lightly salted boiling water for 10-12 mins until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to packet instructions. Drain, refresh in cold water... - 35.7082
Radicchio With Butter Lettuce
In a wide frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out, drain, and break into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Measure drippings and add oil, if needed, to make 3 tablespoons.
Return to pan with bacon, vinegar, shallot, and mustard.
Using a sharp... - 35.1748
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Combine Bibb lettuce and remaining 4 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour vinegar mixture over salad; toss lightly. - 35.0948
Radicchio Recipes By Category