- » Rabbit Prune Casserole
Rabbit Prune Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rabbit prune casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rabbit prune casserole recipes.
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.7027
You May Also Like!
Rabbit With Prunes
Remove the pits (stones) from the prunes with a small pointed knife.
Break the cinnamon stick in half and put in a bowl with the prunes.
Pour over the red wine and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Put the carrots, shallots and bacon in a large... - 43.7003
Sweet And Sour Rabbit With Prunes
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces and onion, pour in the wine and allow to marinate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, transfer the rabbit and wine; discard the... - 44.1234
Rabbit With Prunes
1) Peel and slice onion.
2) Combine sliced onion with crushed peppercorn, bay leaves, and rabbit.
3) Blend wine vinegar with water and pour over the rabbit so that the meat is covered well.
4) Allow the meat to marinate for one hour, turning... - 45.1358
Rabbit In Prune Sauce
1) In a bowl, mix the raisins, prunes and cognac and keep them aside to marinate at room temperature for at least 3 hours.
2) Stir gently from time to time to keep all the fruit well moistened by the cognac.
3) Pat the pieces of rabbit... - 46.038
Rich Rabbit Casserole
Put the rabbit joints in a deep casserole and pour over the cider.
Leave to soak overnight.
Pour boiling water to cover the prunes and soak for at least 10 minutes.
Drain the cider from the rabbit and reserve.
Wipe the rabbit with absorbent kitchen paper.
Fry... - 46.9973
Bread And Rabbit Casserole
This recipe is also called "quick bread" because there is no yeast and therefore no need to proof and knead this remarkably versatile dough. I have used this recipe for preparing savory dishes such as chicken and dumplings. I've also created sweet concoctions... - 0
Provencale Rabbit In Tawny Port
1) Wash the rabbit pieces and dry them gently.
2) Remove the fat from kidneys and keep them aside.
3) In a large bowl, mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, vinegar, thyme, tarragon, and pepper.
4) Mix in prunes and rabbit along with kidneys... - 43.6915
Conejo Con Ciruelas Y Pinones
Heat olive oil in a casserole.
Fry onions slowly until golden; add tomatoes and tip of bay leaf; continue frying.
Wash and dry rabbits; cut in serving pieces.
When onion-tomato mixture has thickened, add rabbit and simmer, covered, for 1/2-3/4 hour.
... - 41.162