- » Rabbit Potato Stew
Rabbit Potato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rabbit potato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rabbit potato stew recipes.
Easter Bunny Stew - Rabbit Stew
This year, we made a tender and delicious Easter Bunny Stew. Using the tried and true method of slow braising, we made a succulent and delicious rabbit that I'm sure you are going to love. This Hasenpfeffer inspired recipe features the notes of red wine,... - 116.354
Dress and clean a rabbit weighing about 3 lbs.
Disjoint it in pieces for serving.
Place in a kettle with the chopped onions, bay leaf, chopped celery and salt.
Cover with cold water and allow to cook slowly until almost tenderâ€”about 2 hrs.
Then add... - 35.4006
Rabbit Stew is a tasty and unique dish that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Rabbit Stew recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 43.5723
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Place rabbit in 3-quart casserole or baking dish.
Add 2 cups water, onions, bacon, salt, rosemary, basil, pepper, potatoes, and tomatoes.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 20 minutes.
Stir in corn and lima beans.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 35... - 42.0216
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Rinse rabbit and pat dry.
Melt butter in ovenproof pan.
Brown rabbit on both sides in butter.
Transfer to platter.
Saute onion in same pan until tender.
Stir in flour.
Cook for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Add stock and lemon... - 45.7086
Order rabbit drawn, cleaned, and cut up.
Wash and place in a kettle with the onions, bay leaf, celery, salt, pepper, and boiling water.
Cover, bring to a boil, and simmer for 2 hrs or until rabbit is nearly tender.
Then add carrots, potatoes, and... - 40.2294
Mushroom Rabbit Stew
1) In a pot, sprinkle flour on the meat and brown completely.
2) Add celery, onions, both salts, pepper, and the bay leaf.
3) Add 4 cups water along with the wine and bring to boil.
4) Place a lid over the pot and allow to simmer for about 2 hours... - 41.975
Rabbit Stew With Dumplings
Soak rabbits overnight in cold water.
Next morning, dry them well and cut into serving pieces.
Dredge in flour, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In the meantime, cube pork and fry in a skillet.
When pork is nicely browned, remove pieces to a stewpot, leaving... - 38.9548
Rabbit Brunswick Stew
Sprinkle rabbit generously with the salt and pepper.
Place rabbit pieces in large kettle or Dutch oven; add 2 cups water.
Stir in the sliced onions, bacon, rosemary, and basil.
Bring to boiling.
Cover and reduce heat; simmer for 45 minutes.
Stir in the... - 37.9231
Rabbit And Bean Stew
Melt butter and oil in a large pot, and gently saute onion and garlic.
When golden, add pieces of rabbit, and allow to become well coated in onion mixture.
Add bacon, beans, carrots, leeks, celery, and seasonings.
Cover with about 2.4 1/4 pt / 10 cups of cold... - 41.3771
Fricassee Of Rabbit
1) In a pot, add the rabbit joints, stock, milk, bacon, mace, herbs, mushrooms and cloves (pressed into the onion).
2) Boil and skim, if required.
3) Allow to slowly simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours till the rabbit is tender.
4) Transfer to an ovenproof dish... - 43.5988
Hasenpfeffer With Dry Red Table Wine
Cut up rabbits as you would chickens.
Combine vinegar, wine, onions, the 4 teaspoons of salt, pepper, juniper berries, cloves, thyme, and bay leaves.
Marinate rabbits in this mixture in the refrigerator for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Drain, saving... - 43.9583
1.Start by cutting the squirrel into serving pieces
2.In a pot, pour 4 quarts of water let it boil
3.Then add salt to the water while boiling
4.Also add onion, Lima beans, corn cut from the cob, pork, potato, pepper, and the... - 42.4702
Venison Sausage Stew
1. Rub bacon on any meat bones, add spices, and then sear the meat bones over an open fire as shown.
2. Now cut up, flour, and then brown the meat and onion in a black iron pan with bacon over the hot coals.
3. When browned, add beef stock and some... - 101.677
Chicken Cider Stew
1. In a large saucepan combine together apple cider, catsup, bacon, savory, basil and pepper.
2. Add chicken or rabbit and bring it to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in carrots, sweet potatoes, onions, celery, and... - 47.4502
Brunswick stew is a traditional dish from American south. It is mostly made with beef, pork, chicken or rabbit. this dish originated in Germany. Brunswick stew can be served with rice. This stew makes a delicious meal speicaly in winters. - 49.0294
Virginia Brunswick Stew
Virginia Brunswick stew is almost like the basic Brunswick Stew with the only or main difference in the meats used. Mostly, Virginia Brunswick stew contains chicken and rabbit or any other meat like squirrel in this recipe. - 50.4669