- » Quinoa Curry
Quinoa Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quinoa curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quinoa curry recipes.
Quinoa With Curried Zucchini
Quinoa is an Andean grain that is packed in nutrients. It is considered a super food as it is packed with protein – it contains the 9 essential amino acids required by the body, magnesium and fiber. Having grown up in Bolivia we often had quinoa which is... - 125.167
Sesame Beef Quinoa Salad
Place quinoa in a small bowl; cover with warm water, and rub quinoa between hands (water will be cloudy).
Drain and repeat procedure until water is clear; drain quinoa well.
Place quinoa in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray; cook over medium... - 43.6374
Gluten-free Quinoa Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Grease the loaf pan with coconut oil.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil and add in 2 tbsp. of water.
3. Add in the mushrooms and cook for 8 minutes. Set aside in a bowl.
4. In a food processing jar... - 0
Warm Quinoa And Zucchini Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a small pan with 1-tablespoon olive oil, toss in quinoa.
3. Add water, black pepper, Italian seasoning, and salt and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes on low pepper. Take off from heat and keep aside.... - 45.58
Spicy Indian Style Quinoa
No one can guess that quinoa could taste so nice with Indian tempering and spices, until they taste this Spicy Indian Style Quinoa. This recipe is very well done with Indian touch. It is a perfect side dish for a gourmet meal or a nutritious breakfast for the... - 136.27
Kale And Quinoa Pilaf
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry, chili paste, and ginger root; saute 1 minute.
Add kale and remaining ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly... - 34.2431
Steamed Mahi Mahi With Red Curry Sauce
It sounds exotic, but with only five ingredients (salt and pepper are two), this is an easy-to-do, healthy dish. Watch as Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson and Nella Neeck show you how. - 104.592
Fish Baked With Yellow Thai Curry
1. Heat the oven to 385 F.
2. Place the fish in an oiled baking dish in a single layer and bake uncovered in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
3. Remove from oven, cover with the yellow Thai curry right out of the jar, place a piece of parchment paper on the... - 22.4552
Toasted Grain Pilaf
1. In a large saucepan placed in low heat, add the grains and stirring constantly, toss for just 1 minute or until they turn light brown.
2. Blend in curry powder, stir, take off from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the stock to the... - 45.0113
Camarones Salteados (peruvian Sautéed Shrimp)
This Peruvian-inspired dish has the Latin flavors that I love with a hint of Asian influence. I serve it with Quinoa to add nutritional value (protein, iron, amino acids, and more) and a traditional 'salsa criolla': Peru's version of salsa. This dish is me in... - 125.055