- » Quick Zucchini
Quick Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick zucchini recipes.
Raw Zucchini Pasta In Zesty Mexican Sauce
If you are looking for some light and healthy meal, here is one for you in this video. The chef tells how to make raw zucchini with Mexican sauce. Combining the goodness of cilantro, tomatoes and zucchini, this is a dish to make. - 119.358
Fried Zucchini Flowers With Mozzarella
Are you crazy for fried meats and fried veggies and love to binge on them at every party you attend? Well, many of us do that as fried stuff usually makes an amazing party food. We all have heard of fried potatoes, fried chicken and so many other things. But... - 118.568
Raw Zucchini Pasta In Red Pepper Sauce
If you like eating raw zucchini pasta, this video is must watch for you. Relish the tasty bites of this vegan pasta as you watch the chef making the dish. It is a healthy, easy and a fantastic dish for sure. - 116.643
Quick Grilled Zucchini
It’s the summer time and for a light meal this grilled zucchini dish is apt! The taste of this dish using fresh zucchini is out of the world. See the video on how to grill these beauties! - 101.429
Quick Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and tomatoes are a great combination right? How about putting them together for a super simple side dish? That will definitely be a great dish! Here is a recipe video showing you how to do that. Since these two vegetables go together so great, this... - 101.318
Quick Raw Food Lasagne
If you have not yet tried Raw food lasagna, you're missing a delicious dish! Make this enticing dish with Frank and stir your senses with the fantastic combination of zucchini, ricotta and pesto sauce. - 86.4959
Batter Fried Zucchini Flowers
The best way to do a favor is to cook something special for that friend! Dennis's shows how to get these zucchini flowers fried to perfection, a dish he picked up from a friend. See the video for more! - 65.7176
Quick Couscous And Zucchini
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine zucchini, onion, parsley, soy sauce, wine, garlic powder and ginger.
Microwave at High for 2 to 3 minutes, or until color brightens on zucchini.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 2... - 47.9501
Savory Zucchini Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Over a kitchen towel, place the zucchini; cover the zucchini with the towel and squeeze out the liquids.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the squeezed zucchini; add flours, cheese, sugar, baking powder, baking... - 47.6489
Mushroom & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Wash the Zucchini well and blance them.
3) Drain the water from zucchini and allow them to cool before cutting them lengthwise into two.
4) Scoop out the pulp from the halved zucchini pieces and finely chop the... - 46.829
Did you know Zucchini Chutney can make a bland meal taste amazingly flavorful? Try this simple and easy-to-follow recipe for Zucchini Chutney. A great way to show off your culinary skills and to impress your guests! - 45.0131
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook, stirring, just until golden brown.
Remove and discard garlic.
To oil, add half the zucchini slices.
Cook, turning once, until lightly browned about 5 minutes.
Drain... - 44.6492
1) Sprinkle some salt over the zucchini and keep aside.
2) Position knife blade in a processor bowl and add basil, olive oil, pine nuts, and garlic.
3) Blend till smooth.
4) Add Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons butter.
5) Blend for... - 44.5288
Italian Sausage And Zucchini
Remove casings from sausage and crumble meat.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add sausage and stir-fry until browned (about 5 minutes); remove sausage from wok with a slotted spoon and set aside.
To drippings in wok, add onion and carrot.
Stir-fry... - 44.1646
Carrot Or Zucchini Muffins
1) Into a food processor, add the flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and bran
2) Pulse for about 4 to 5 seconds
3) Place into a large mixing bowl
4) Put the carrots into the processor and process till a puree is achieved
5) Add in the flour... - 43.4515
Layered Zucchini And Tomato
1) In 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] mix zucchini, onion, salt, basil and pepper.
2) Put a wax paper to seal.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 30 to 60 sec [1 to 1 1/2 min], stir and cook till crisp-tender.
4) Put tomato slices on zucchini.
5)... - 43.423
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 43.2911
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Place a medium saute pan (with an oven proof handle) over medium heat.
When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
Saute the onion until crispy brown,... - 42.4677
Zucchini And Peas
1) Cut the zucchini crosswise into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices.
2) Arrange on a paper towel or folded cloth and sprinkle with the garlic salt.
3) Roll and keep aside.
4) Slice half an onion.
5) In a pan, heat olive oil and saute the onion with garlic till... - 42.1282
Baked Sausage With Zucchini
Heat butter in skillet.
When hot and foamy, add zucchini.
Toss for 2-3 minutes.
Remove zucchini and add onion.
Cook 2-3 minutes.
Add sausage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Stir to break up meat.
Put back zucchini.
Add bread crumbs, eggs, and 1/4 cup... - 42.0533
Zucchini And Potato Soup
Melt butter in saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
Add potatoes, marjoram, and enough chicken stock to cover potatoes.
Cover, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook 5-10 minutes, or until potatoes are soft.
Add zucchini and cook 10... - 41.9668
1. In a non stick pan, mix celery, peppers, mushrooms, chives, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
2. Cover and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes; stir very frequently.
3. Reduce the heat and place zucchini on top of the vegetables; cover again and... - 41.1819
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1 In a food processor with the shredding blade, shred the zucchini and yellow squash lengthwise.
2 Layer the shredded squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
3... - 41.1397
Prepare zucchini, then finely shred.
With your hands, squeeze as much liquid from zucchini as possible.
Measure zucchini; you should have 1 cup.
With a fork, beat together zucchini, eggs, and parsley until blended; beat in nutmeg, then season to taste with... - 41.1188
Pizza Sauced Zucchini Chicken
In a medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 4 to 6 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish stir together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
Dip breast halves into egg and then into... - 41.0776
Spicy Shrimp On Zucchini Nests
1. Layer the shredded zucchini and yellow squash in a colander, sprinkling it with the salt as you put it in. Set the colander in the sink to drain while you prepare the shrimp.
2. Shell and devein the shrimp.
3. Rinse the squash and drain well.
4. In a large... - 40.6801
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1 Halve the zucchini lengthwise.
2 In a large skillet, bring the broth, garlic, basil and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini halves, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
3 Remove the zucchini and... - 40.6241
Tangy Curried Zucchini Soup
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the chicken broth, garlic, curry powder and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch lengths. Coarsely chop the scallions. Chop the basil.
3 Add the zucchini, scallions and basil to the... - 40.2743
Zucchini Pocket Sandwich
In medium mixing bowl combine zucchini and mushrooms.
Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Drain excess liquid.
Stir in tomato, seasonings and cheese.
Split open one end of pocket bread.
Place one-fourth of the filling in each. - 40.0422
Hashed Brown Zucchini
Coarsely shred zucchini you should have about 4 cups and combine with salt in a medium-size bowl.
Let stand for about 15 minutes.
Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide... - 39.9253
Zucchini And Carrots Basil
1) In 13-oz casserole mix all ingredients except pepper.
2) Seal tightly.
3) Microwave on high (550 watts) for 30 to 60 sec [1 to 1 1/2 min]. Stir in between.
4) Seal tightly.
5) Microwave about 30 sec longer [30 to 60 sec longer] until... - 39.6212
Zucchini Onion Saute
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice onion after cutting them in half.
2) Slice zucchini.
3) Take a 10-inch skillet and heat 2 tablespoons of oil in it over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in onions and... - 39.5326
In large saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in boiling salted water for 5 to 8 minutes or till crisp-tender.
Drain well; set aside.
Meanwhile, in large skillet cook green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato paste.
Add water, drained... - 39.273
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
Add rice, onion, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to rapidly boiling water.
Cover tightly; boil gently 20 minutes.
Bring 1/2 cup water to boiling.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and squash.
Cook until squash is just tender, about 8 minutes; drain.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Gently... - 38.6386
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
Spread butter generously over bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie pan; evenly sprinkle with wheat germ.
Top with an even layer of Swiss cheese, then onions, then zucchini.
Sprinkle with jack cheese; set aside.
In a bowl, beat eggs and milk until blended.
Stir... - 38.3151
Spicy Ground Beef And Zucchini
Crumble ground beef into 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/4 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in zucchini and onion.
Mix chili sauce, green pepper, brown... - 38.1843
Place bacon in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until almost crisp, 1 1/2 to 2 min [2 1/2 to 3 min].
Remove bacon with slotted spoon; crumble and reserve.
Stir remaining ingredients except zucchini into bacon... - 38.1803
Beef Zucchini 'n Pepper Kabobs
Combine oil, wine vinegar, sugar, oregano, pepper and garlic in a small saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
Place beef cubes and marinade in a plastic bag or utility dish, turning to coat meat; tie bag securely or cover dish.
Marinate beef in the... - 37.8551
Slice the zucchini lengthwise as thin as possible.
(A mandolin is helpful.) Rinse and dry the arugula.
Drizzle a little of the olive oil over the arugula, then squeeze the juice from 1 lemon on top.
Toss with salt and pepper.
Arrange the arugula on 6... - 36.5976
Zucchini Rounds With Ham Spread
1) In a bowl, mix together ham, mayonnaise or dressing, parsley, cheese, mustard, pepper, onion powder.
2) Stir the ham mixture to mix well.
3) Smear or pipe about 1 teaspoon of ham mixture over each zucchini slice.
3) Serve the Zucchini... - 36.5378
Quick Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise; steam until barely tender.
Scoop out pulp and reserve.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam spinach until thoroughly hot; drain.
Gently stir in white sauce and pulp from zucchini, adding nutmeg and salt and pepper, if needed.
Spoon... - 36.4483
1. Crumble the ground beef into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the onion and garlic. Cook over moderately high heat, stirring frequently, until the meat is no longer pink and the onion is translucent, 3 to 5 minutes. Add the basil, oregano, fennel seeds,... - 36.2528
Matchstick Zucchini With Marinara Sauce
Insert slicing disc.
Cut zucchini into julienne strips as shown on facing.
Change to metal blade; mince garlic.
Heat marinara sauce in a small pan over medium heat until hot; keep hot.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add zucchini and garlic... - 36.0339
In medium saucepan, bring water, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
Stir in tomato paste.
Reheat over very low heat until hot. - 35.9454
Melt margarine in a large frying pan or soup kettle.
Saute- onion until transparent.
Add chicken broth, zucchini, and dill.
Simmer 10 to 15 minutes until zucchini is tender.
Taste and correct seasonings.
Soup can be served as is or placed in a blender until... - 35.837
Saute onion, garlic, and celery in heated oil until onion is tender.
Add zucchini, salt, and pepper; cover and simmer about 10 minutes.
Spoon into a 1 1/2-quart casserole; top with breadcrumbs and cheese.
Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until... - 35.7464
Oriental Noodle Soup With Carrots Ham And Zucchini
1 In a 4-quart flameproof casserole, combine the broth, water, ginger and sesame oil (if using), and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the ham into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 2 inches long. Cut the lettuce into shreds.
3 Add the... - 35.7316
Zucchini Casserole Provencale
Line lightly buttered ovenproof casserole with half of sliced zucchini, onion, and tomatoes.
Top with half of anchovies, capers, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and cheese.
Dot with butter.
Dot with butter.
Bake, uncovered, at 375 °F 35 to 45... - 35.6475
Zucchini Squash Patties
Squeeze liquid out of zucchini with hands.
Combine zucchini, onion, parsley, cheese, 1 cup breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and eggs.
Shape into patties and cover with dry breadcrumbs.
Place on a greased cookie sheet; brush with melted butter.
Bake at 350° for 30... - 35.3514
Fresh Tomato And Zucchini Casserole
Peel tomatoes; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
Cut zucchini into 1/4-inch slices.
Layer half of tomatoes and then half of zucchini in large saucepan.
Top with half of seasonings, oil, and cheese.
Add remaining zucchini; cover with remaining tomatoes, seasonings,... - 35.0196
Zucchini In Sour Cream
Trim zucchini and cut into halves crosswise then lengthwise.
Cut into slender julienne sticks.
Heat butter or margarine in heavy saucepan with tight lid.
Toss in zucchini and stir with wooden spoon until it's shiny and well coated with fat.
Add boiling water... - 34.941
Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves.
Scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4 inch wall; chop pulp and reserve.
Place zucchini shells cut sides down.
Cover loosely and microwave until crisp tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
Cover and microwave reserved pulp, the onions and... - 34.8466
Spaghetti With Zucchini Carbonara
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook spaghetti in 3 quarts boiling water just until al dente 10 to 12 minutes; or cook according to package directions.
Drain; keep warm.
Heat oil in a wide 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring often,... - 34.7513
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini (courgettes) and onion in a bowl.
2. To make dressing, place dill, parsley, garlic, vinegar, oil, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in bowl and whisk to combine. Pour over zucchini (courgette) mixture and toss. Cover and chill for at... - 34.6386
1) In a saucepan, add chicken broth along with chopped zucchini, onion, garlic and corn.
2) Cook on low flame till the liquid disappears and the vegatables become tender.
3) Turn off the flame, sprinkle grated cheese all over the vegetables until it... - 34.2079
Zucchini Steam Saute
Wash and trim zucchini but do not peel.
Slice on a diagonal into ovals.
Slice green onions and tops.
Heat oil in heavy pan with a tight lid and add onions and zucchini.
Stir with wooden spoon over medium-high heat until colors deepen and vegetables are... - 33.978
Sunshine Omelette Filling
1 In a 1-quart casserole, combine butter or margarine, zucchini, carrot, green onion and basil.
2 Microwave, uncovered, at 100% (HIGH) for 2-1/2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir once.
3 Add the tomatoes.
4 Microwave at 100%... - 33.8694
Quick Saute Of Zucchini With Toasted Almonds And Pecorino
Divide the oil among 2 large, heavy-bottomed skillets and heat it over high heat.
When the oil is hot but not smoking, add half of the almonds to each pan.
Cook, tossing or stirring, until the almonds are golden brown, approximately 30 seconds.
Add half of... - 33.595
Zucchini Curry Dip
Shred enough tender young zucchini to make 1 1/2 cups.
Put into a strainer and press out excess moisture.
You should end up with 1 cup of pressed zucchini.
Combine with remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill several hours to mellow flavors.
Serve with chips... - 33.402
1) Trim the end of the zucchini and cut each lengthwise into quarters. Then cut the quarters into 3-inch-long sticks.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, combine the zucchini with all the remaining ingredients.
3) Heat the mixture to boiling. In case... - 33.2863
Shredded Zucchini Saute
Remove tips from the zucchini and shred coarsely.
You should have about 4 cups.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan and drop in zucchini and garlic.
Stir-fry over low heat until zucchini is coated with oil.
Cover and cook, shaking pan and stirring zucchini frequently,... - 32.9027
Spray a large cookie sheet with no-stick spray.
Cut the zucchini crosswise into 16 slices, each 1/2" thick.
Place the slices on the cookie sheets.
Spread each slice with 1 teaspoon of the sauce.
Top with the turkey sausage.
Then sprinkle each with equal... - 32.6076
Hot Curry Sauce
1.Boil, steam or microwave zucchini.
Drain and set aside to cool.
2.Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Add onion and curry powder and cook for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
3.Place zucchini, onion mixture, chilli sauce and chutney in a food processor or... - 32.4501
Grilled Zucchini And Eggplant
Preheat the grill to high.
Slice the zucchini and eggplants length wise as thin as possible. (A mandolin is very helpful.)
Place the slices on a hot grill and brush with a very small amount of olive oil.
Turn quickly when charred.
The thinner the slices, the... - 32.2921
Quick Zucchini Fritters
Wash and trim zucchini; cut lengthwise into slices about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Arrange in single layer on paper towels and pat dry.
Blend together flour and water until smooth.
In wok, pour oil to depth of 2 inches (5 cm) and heat to 375°F (190°C).
Dip... - 32.154
Microwaved Zucchini Parmesan
1) Take a 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe round dish, and mix zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender; stir once.
4) Scatter Mozzarella... - 31.6225
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 31.2925
Zucchini Bacon Saute
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, and cut on the diagonal into longish ovals about 1/2 inch thick.
Fry bacon crisp in heavy saucepan; drain on paper towels.
In 2 tablespoons of the drippings (or use margarine if you prefer) cook onion a few minutes, until... - 31.1829
1 Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add round steak cubes and brown on all sides.
2 Slice zucchini into thin rounds and fry in the same pan until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add corn kernels, green chiles, garlic, salt and herbs, and... - 30.9645
A Food Network Recipe by Paula Deen. Not as unhealthy as most of her other recipes ;) - 30.3833
1 In a blender, place cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and pimientos .
2 Mix until smooth.
3 Onto each zucchini slice, spread a thin and even layer of mixture .
4 Slice zucchini into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
5 Serve immediately. - 30.2875
Zucchini And Tomato Salad
1. In medium bowl, combine ingredients except greens; mix gently.
2. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 30.2793
In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Combine milk, egg, and zucchini; add to dry ingredients and mix just until moistened.
Drop from tablespoon into deep vegetable shortening heated to 375° .
Fry, a few at a time, until golden, 3 to... - 30.2599
Prepare zucchini and separate quartered onions into layers so you have thin slivers.
In heavy pan, cook onions in heated oil slowly until soft and translucent.
Add zucchini and stir-fry over moderate heat until lightly browned, just a few minutes.
Add garlic... - 29.8628
Zucchini And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute zucchini and onion in oil.
Whip cottage cheese with basil in blender.
Place alternating layers of zucchini and cheese in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.5988
Quick Zucchini Parmesan
In saute pan, heat olive oil and butter.
Saute onion or shallots about 3 minutes or until wilted.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring frequently, about 4 minutes until barely tender.
Add lemon juice, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Serve garnished with cheese. - 29.2704
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green onions and red pepper; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini mixture, cheese, bread... - 29.107
Creamy Corn And Zucchini
Cut fresh corn off cob.
In covered saucepan cook fresh or frozen corn and zucchini in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 3 to 5 minutes or just till tender.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
Pour... - 28.9914
Farfalle With Yogurt And Zucchini
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the farfalle until al dente; about 1 minute before the farfalle is done, add the shredded zucchini to the pot. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt... - 28.9695
Zucchini And Corn
The zucchini and corn preparation is am easy and savory prepration cooked in butter sauce. Microwaved with corn green peppers and salt in butter sauce, the zucchini is served hot and goes well with rice or soft steamed bread. - 28.8356
Zucchini With Walnuts
Wash and trim zucchini and cut into slices 1/8 inch thick.
Reserve 8 walnut halves for garnish and coarsely chop the rest.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan, add zucchini, and saute, stirring gently and constantly until almost tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add chopped... - 28.525
Steamed Italian Style Zucchini
Place steamer basket in a large saucepan. Add water to just below the basket. Bring to boiling. Place zucchini and onion in steamer basket. Cover and steam for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes. Cook, covered, about 2 minutes more or till tomatoes are just heated... - 28.4354
Zucchini With Fennel
Scrub zucchini, remove tips, and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or skillet.
Add zucchini and saute over moderate heat until shiny and well coated with oil.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well and cover.
Cook gently until tender, 4 to 5... - 27.9265
Stir Fried Zucchini
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini and onion; cook 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender.
Quickly stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce, and salt. - 27.5263
Carrot & Zucchini Medley
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt butter.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp and golden (about 15 minutes).
Add carrots and cook for 3 minutes; stir in zucchini and cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until... - 27.3755
1. Saute zucchini lightly in butter or margarine 5 minutes in medium-size skillet. Sprinkle with sugar, salt, Italian herbs and pepper; pour tomatoes over; stir gently to blend.
2. Cover; cook over low heat for about 10 minutes, or until zucchini is... - 27.2091
1. In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the garlic over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not brown.
2. Toss the zucchini in the hot garlic butter until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with nutmeg and salt and pepper, and serve immediately. - 24.9909
Put zucchini, butter, and seasonings in skillet.
Cover; cook slowly 5 minutes.
Uncover; cook, turning slices, till barely tender, about 5 minutes more.
Sprinkle with cheese; toss. - 24.838
Broiled Zucchini Sticks
Remove tips, halve zucchini crosswise, and cut each half in quarters lengthwise.
Dip in melted butter, season lightly with plain salt or one of the seasoned salts, then coat with Parmesan.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until golden... - 23.8274
Zucchini Squash And Onions
The combination of Zucchini Squash and Onions together is quite heavenly. Especially when they are cooked to perfection... - 23.6954
Quick-and-easy Broiled Zucchini
Place zucchini, cut side up, in a lightly greased broiler pan.
Brush tops of zucchini with melted butter, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika.
Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat 12 minutes or until tender. - 20.1076
Quick Zucchini Relish
Drain, rinse well, drain again.
Add: 2 cored and seeded, grated green peppers and 2 cored and seeded, grated red sweet peppers, and the following ingredients - 18.0115
Zucchini And Mushrooms
Remove frozen mushrooms from pouch and place in a saucepan.
Add salt and zucchini.
Cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until zucchini is barely tender. - 17.8095
Raw Spaghetti With Tahini Sauce
Our health food store makes this raw zucchini spaghetti with broccoli and tahini sauce with Kamut pasta, so we wanted it raw...Here's the raw food recipe equivalent that we came up with. By the way it tastes awesome! Take a watch... - 0
Quick Zucchini & Cherrytomato Pasta Salad
1. In a pan with water, boil the pasta with some salt. Once boiled, drain and add in some olive oil and stir.
2. Take a pan, heat a little olive oil and add the minced garlic and zucchini. Stir and then add the whole cherry tomatoes. Season with salt... - 0
Quick And Easy "almost" Raw Soup: Ramen
Traditional Japanese ramen is a hearty bowl of chewy noodles in a savory beef broth. In this how-to raw food video, Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to make a healthy vegetarian version of this beloved soup...in about the same time it would take to cook... - 0
Quick Zucchini Recipes By Category