- » Quick Yogurt Cake
Quick Yogurt Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick yogurt cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick yogurt cake recipes.
For those having cheese loving kids for dinner or any meal, here is a recipe just right to please them. Check out Stacey as she makes a quick and amazing cheesecake using yogurt and a few other simple ingredients and flavors. Healthy and delicious, a sure hit... - 109.675
Lemon Yogurt Loaf
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another large bowl, beat eggs; stir in sugar, yogurt, oil and lemon zest. Fold in flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
2.Spoon into prepared pan; bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake... - 34.7812
You May Also Like!
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 89.2753
Quick Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drain the fruit, reserve liquid, and place fruit in a buttered 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan.
3. Measure 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid into a small saucepan. Add honey to sweeten (1/4 cup, or to taste) and stir in... - 38.8119
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Apricot Yogurt Dip
Soak apricots in water 2 to 3 hours.
To make Quick Almond Cake, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Grease an 8-inch-square cake pan.
Put all ingredients in a medium-size bowl and beat together 3 minutes.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 25 minutes or until golden... - 44.8875
Yogurt Bran Bread
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Place the flours, bran, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl beat the egg with the brown sugar, the oil, grated rind and the yogurt and pour into the dry ingredients.
Quickly beat... - 42.5965
Strawberry Cake Part 2 - Filling
2-5 mix together put in fridge for 50 minutes and add the fresh cream from the fridge mix well.
To make the strawberry cake:
Slice cake into 3 pieces put cake rack pour in set mixture. Return to fridge for overnight.
On next day:
1. Take out the cake... - 34.72
1) In a small bowl combine cream cheese, green onion, garlic and green chiles.
2) In a baking sheet, place corn or rice cakes.
3) Spread the yogurt mixture on top.
4) Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with basil.
5) Place inside... - 40.5782