- » Quick Yogurt
Quick Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick yogurt recipes.
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 130.009
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Yogurt Sundaes With Berries - Quick
Deb is here again to show us how to prepare a fancy dessert in just 30 minutes... let's make together the yogurt sundaes with berries! - 124.536
Deep Fried Battered Eggplant In Yogurt Sauce
Want a gourmet like side dish for a party or family gathering? Try making Deep Fried Battered Eggplant in Yogurt Sauce with the chef in the video. The recipe is very simple to make and it would surely taste delicious. The most important part of this recipe is... - 121.451
Tomato Cucumber And Jalapeno Raita
Mood for some Indian ? This delicious side dish is a must for all those hot and spicy rice dishes and biriyani. This video prepares a slightly sweet and slightly tangy, cooling condiment that goes great with spicy Indian dishes. Chopped tomato, cucumber and... - 121.31
If you have cooked some lamb, or made a Gyro then you just have to make some Tzatziki. Watch this video to learn how to make this cool creamy and tangy cucumber yogurt dip flavored with garlic. It’s the perfect summer compliment to grilled meats, kebabs,... - 119.552
Greek Style Herbed Chicken Breast With Yogurt Sauce
As the name suggests a simple and quick Greek style meal! Loaded with herbs, this chicken is topped with a delicious yogurt based sauce, that is served chilled over the chicken! A unique recipe that is quick to prepare, and is great for a change at the table. - 118.663
Indian Spicy Chaas
You must have tasted buttermilk, but Indian spicy buttermilk is something you should not miss. Just like lassi, it is another favorite drink for the hot summer days. Preparation is so easy that any beginner can try out. - 117.004
Spicy Curd Pickle Dip
If you are searching for a nice, homemade dip recipe, then this spicy curd pickle dip is a great alternative to try with. Yogurt and pickle - both are commonly available in most of the households. Simple mixing of these two ingredients can spell a magic for... - 113.65
Simple Indian Lassi
Here is an exotic drink idea for those who want to satisfy their Summer thirst in a nice and sophisticated way. Indian Lassi or the sweet yogurt drink is the best beverage you can have, to keep yourself cool and refreshed during the hot and humid Summer. In... - 113.025
Mediterranean Macaroni Yogurt Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix yogurt, dried mint, fresh mint and garlic till combined.
2. In a large bowl, take the cooked pasta, mix the yogurt into it and stir well to incorporate and coat all the pasta well.
3. Season with salt to taste and mix... - 109.717
For those having cheese loving kids for dinner or any meal, here is a recipe just right to please them. Check out Stacey as she makes a quick and amazing cheesecake using yogurt and a few other simple ingredients and flavors. Healthy and delicious, a sure hit... - 109.675
Yummy Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups
Your meal is incomplete without a yummy dessert? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares an easy to make Lemon Curd Phyllo Cups recipe which is sure going to bring a smile on every face across your dining table. - 107.108
Natural Frozen Yogurt
Now try indulging into a frozen yogurt which is a healthier option that ice cream! Not just any yogurt but home made one! - 104.636
High Protein Chocolate Mousse
This has to be one of my FAVOURITE snack to eat! Not only is it high in protein but it's DELICIOUS!! Thick rich chocolate mousse :) AND you only need 3 ingredients...it doesn't get much better than THAT! - 104.561
Greek Style Yogurt Cereal
Yogurt can be great in any dish or meal and here is a breakfast recipe combining it with a cereal. Check out Bethenney Frankel mixing Greek yogurt, blueberries, some cereal and other flavors to make a breakfast dish. Exotic breakfast snack! - 104.556
Healthy Yogurt Protein Snack
If you are someone who likes to snack often during the day and are out of healthy snack options then this video recipe is for you. The snack shown by chef Attila is not only healthy but also sweet it taste making it ideal to be had for breakfast or served as... - 103.318
Thai Coconut Yogurt
Have you ever tried thai coconut yogurt? Learn how to make thai coconut yogurt with this impressive video. The recipe uses plenty of tender coconuts. So if you are fond of coconuts this is great video to watch! - 99.5994
Greek Yogurt Dip Appetizer
Dips are great sides with snacks or fries and one made using yogurt is totally different. Chef Mick Rosacci shows how to make yogurt dip with just a few simple seasonings. Good to accompany Pita Bread and hummus chips. - 98.2422
Vegetable Raita With Dill
How about a side dish that would aid in digestion? Try Chef Manjula's Vegetable Raita with Dill where the main ingredient is yogurt. Raita's are made using different ingredients so as you learn this recipe, you can make raitas on your own using your favorite... - 97.8803
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7408
Creamy Curry Dressing For Salad
This video presents a creamy curry dressing that not only tastes indulgent, but comes packed with taste boosting ingredients like yogurt and honey. Just pick your favorite curry, add yogurt and honey to it, stir and add it to your spinach salad. Yummy! - 97.0397
Kid's Healthy Breakfast Ideas - Quick Sandwich, Yogurt Parfait
This video of Kid's Healthy Breakfast Ideas shares some vital information on kid’s nutrition. It also presents some great ideas for their breakfast. Watch this video to learn about the healthy options available your young ones to keep them healthy. - 96.5271
Creamy Asian Dressing
Amp up your greens with this creamy Asian-style dressing that blends in yogurt with soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil, and pepper. The robust flavors of oriental ingredients and the sweet feel of yogurt gives this dressing its personality. - 92.3427
Cardamom Sweet And Salty Lassi
Here is a lassi recipe, which works wonderfully as an appetizer or as an evening beverage. It is light, healthy and refreshing. This lassi is slightly salty-sweet and every sip of it is redolent of the sweet fragrance imparted by the cardamom. It definitely... - 72.272
Bean Burgers With Lime Scallion Yogurt Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, scallion, and lime juice.
Chill the sauce until ready to serve.
In a large bowl, mash the beans with the egg white or egg substitute until only slightly lumpy.
Stir in the cilantro, onion, chile pepper, bread crumbs,... - 46.7202
Butterscotch Yogurt Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place peanut butter, butter and brown sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, yogurt and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and Bake Blend; stir into butter mixture.
Stir in butterscotch... - 44.4718
1) Take a bowl and beat together olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Toss in lamb to cover the cubes completely.
3) On the bottom of a large serving platter, arrange the pita squares.
4) Spread tomato sauce and then yogurt... - 44.193
Macaroni With Meat & Yogurt
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook pine nuts, stirring, until golden (about 5 minutes); remove from pan and set... - 44.1134
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 43.2473
Quick Beet Soup With Yogurt
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir in beets, tomatoes, beef broth, water, vinegar and caraway seeds; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium low; cover and simmer for 15... - 41.6221
Frozen Pineapple Yogurt
1) In a food processor add pineapple and bananas.
2) Puree the mixture.
3) Transfer into a large bowl.
4) Add yogurt and maple syrup. Mix thoroughly.
5) Pour it into a shallow bowl and freeze the mixture.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 41.3598
Quick And Easy Bean Salad With Yogurt
In bowl combine beans, green pepper, celery, onion, and garlic.
In small cup combine yogurt, oil, and lemon juice; pour over bean mixture.
Chill until ready to use.
Arrange greens on serving platter; top with bean mixture and surround with tomato... - 41.049
Quick And Easy Yogurt
1) In measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over 1 tablespoon water to soak for 3 minutes, or until it has absorbed the moisture and is translucent.
2) Pour in enough boiling water to the gelatin mixture to measure 1 cup.
3) Add sugar and stir... - 40.3677
Strawberry Yogurt Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
Soften gelatin in the pineapple syrup.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Stir into strawberry-flavored yogurt with dash salt.
Add thawed strawberries including syrup and drained pineapple.
Pour into... - 40.3063
Featherught Yogurt Pancakes
1) Sift together the dry ingredients.
2) Mix together yogurt, milk, and eggs and then blend in butter.
3) Into the dry ingredient mixture, pour liquids, mixing just until dampened.
4) On hot greased griddle, pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and... - 40.2274
Baked Potatoes In Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Scrub potatoes and pierce the skins.
3. Keep potatoes in oven and bake for 1-1 1/2 hours.
4. In a bowl mix smetana or yogurt with herbs and season with herb salt and pepper.
5. Slit the... - 39.9901
Orange Yogurt Mould
1) Take a small heatproof bowl and sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in it.
2) Keep it aside to soften and stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved.
3) Take another bowl and mix together yogurt and orange sections in it.
4) Carefully mix in... - 39.3955
Cold Yogurt Soup
Salt the grated cucumber lightly to season it.
Beat the yogurt with a wooden spoon until it is smooth and add it to the cucumber.
Add the garlic, lemon rind and juice (if using), dill, mint and olive oil.
Stir well, adding about 250 ml (8 fl oz) water, until... - 39.1485
Fresh Green Chutney With Chinese Parsley And Yogurt
Put the parsley and chili in the container of an electric blender with 3 tablespoons of water and blend until you have a smooth paste (you may need to push the parsley down a couple of times).
In a nonmetallic bowl, combine the yogurt, salt, pepper, cumin,... - 39.1193
Saucy Chicken In Yogurt
Combine chicken and 1/4 cup of the satay sauce in large bowl; stand 5 minutes.
Cook chicken, in batches, in large heated oiled pan until cooked through.
Cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, chop onions into wedges.
Heat oil in same pan; cook onion, stirring, until... - 38.7922
Gingered Chicken With Yogurt
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a flat dish combine yogurt, ginger, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
Add chicken and coat well.
Dip chicken in crumbs to coat.
Place in 3-quart baking dish.
Drizzle with butter.
Bake 10-15 minutes or until chicken is done. - 37.734
1. Into a bowl break the eggs beating until frothy.
2. Whisk in the flour, then the sugar, yoghurt, salt, oil and baking powder.
3. Raise up a frypan to heat and ladle in enough batter to almost cover the bottom of the pan.
4. Let it brown on both... - 36.7381
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
Blueberry And Orange Soup With Yogurt
1) In a blender, add in blueberries, orange juice, all spice, nutmeg and blend on low speed.
2) Pour the smooth mixture into a bowl and serve chilled.
3) Ladle the chilled blueberry soup into 2 bowls and serve a dollop of yogurt in the centre... - 36.6932
Garlic Beef In Pita Bread With Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. Prepare Cool Yogurt Sauce and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, stir together garlic, soy sauce, sugar, and red pepper flakes. Add steak and stir to coat. Set aside; stir occasionally. Trim and discard ends of onions; then cut onions into 1-inch (2.5-cm)... - 36.6672
Turkish Kofta With Mint Yogurt
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in medium bowl with spices, mint and rind; shape level tablespoons of mixture into oval-shaped kofta (you should have 36).
Thread 3 kofta on each of 12 skewers; cook skewers on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue), in... - 36.1371
Apple Flavored Yogurt
1) Into a bowl, mix together the yogurt, apple sauce, cinnamon and equal
2) Place in the refrigerator for about two hours
3) Sprinkle in the bran just before serving
4) Serve the dish chilled - 35.2381
Ginger Yogurt With Fruit
This 10-minute breakfast is rich tasting while giving you many healthy benefits. The ginger adds a delicious twist to the blend of banana and yogurt. Even though it is light, it will sustain you for quite a while. - 34.9631
Basil Yogurt Dressing
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the yogurt, shallot, scallion, garlic, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, water, basil, pepper, thyme, and cilantro.
Seal the jar and shake well. - 34.8083
Lemon Yogurt Loaf
1. In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In another large bowl, beat eggs; stir in sugar, yogurt, oil and lemon zest. Fold in flour mixture to make a smooth batter.
2.Spoon into prepared pan; bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake... - 34.7812
This Yogurt Sip is absolutely adorable ! An incredible blend of yogurt , brandy, peaches and honey, this yogurt sip makes a perfect summer cooler. Just try and let me know if even you've started adoring it like me ! - 34.612
Yogurt, Cheddar And Rosemary Muffins
1. Mix all the dry ingredients together in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Beat together the remaining ingredients (except the rosemary sprigs) and pour them into the dry ingredients. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients until... - 34.4737
1) In a blender, process all the ingredients except ice cubes until smooth, scraping down the sides occasionally.
2) With the blender on, gradually add ice cubes, process after each addition until the ice is dissolved and the mixture is smooth and... - 34.4343
Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
1) Into the blender, add in the berries and process till smooth
2) Strain over into a bowl and discard the seeds
3) Add in the yogurt, sugar, vanilla and mix till smooth
4) Tip in the raspberry puree and blend till everything is well mixed
5) Place... - 34.0328
Pomegranate Yogurt Dip
So you’re having friends over this Sunday and everyone is expecting guacamole. Well, of course you don’t want to disappoint.
But for the white wine crowd, why not paté too? And Pomegranate Yogurt Dip? Not typical, I admit. Maybe because we live in... - 33.6011
Spicy Yogurt Dressing
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend at a medium speed for 5 seconds.
3) Serve the dressing on top of the salad of your choice. - 33.4638
Broiled Tomatoes And Yogurt
Cut tomatoes in half crosswise.
Lay them in a baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients and divide among the tomato halves.
Broil 4 inches from unit for 5 minutes. - 33.246
Summer Fruit Salad With Fresh Strawberry Yogurt Dressing
1 Halve the pineapple lengthwise, leaving the leaves on and cutting through the crown. Using a grapefruit knife (or other sharp flexible knife), loosen the fruit from the skin of the pineapple, leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell; set the pineapple shells aside.... - 32.9052
Carrot Raisin Salad With Orange Yogurt Dressing
1) In a large bowl, mix together the carrots and raisins.
2) In a smaller bowl, prepare the dressing by combining the low-fat yoghurt with the orange juice concentrate.
3) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
4) Serve the Carrot... - 32.7425
North African Spiced Fish With Cucumber Yogurt
Grate cucumber coarsely; drain in sieve 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine coriander, cumin, gingerand oil in small bowl.
Brush fish with spice mixture; griddle-fry (or grill or barbecue) until browned both sides and just cooked through.
Combine cucumber with... - 32.6593
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 32.6314
Fruit With Yogurt
Spoon half the yogurt into each of 2 small, shallow bowls.
Set 4 apricot halves, 3 or 4 strawberries, or 2 peach halves atop each portion of yogurt.
Place sugar in a 6-inch frying pan.
Set over medium heat and shake pan to mix sugar as it begins to liquefy... - 32.5774
Apple Yogurt Sauce
1) Heat the margarine in a small skillet placed over moderate heat till it is bubbly.
2) Add the chives and apple. Saute, occasionally stirring, till the apples pieces are tender.
3) Take the skillet off the heat.
4) Add the nutmeg and yogurt and stir... - 32.532
Fig, Prosciutto & Yogurt Salad
In a small bowl, blend yogurt, sour cream, and shredded mint.
Cut small figs vertically in halves; cut large figs into quarters.
Cut prosciutto slices in half crosswise; roll up each piece.
Spoon yogurt mixture equally into centers of 4 salad plates.
Divide... - 32.354
Fruit In Yogurt
Place fruit in large serving bowl.
Combine yogurt, honey and Bake Blend.
Lightly stir into fruit in serving bowl.
Cover fruit and yogurt; chill in refrigerator until serving time. - 32.2395
Onion Yogurt Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients, mix well until thoroughly blended.
2) Pour in a serving dish, cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Stir to mix when ready to serve.
3) Use as required. - 32.0332
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.841
Homemade Frozen Yogurt
Summer is right around the corner and this sweet treat is perfect for that hot summer day. A healthier alternative to ice cream and kids will love this one too. - 31.7728
1) Take a small bowl and mix together syrup, extract, coffee, and sweetener in it until coffee is dissolved.
2) Add in yogurt, stirring well.
3) Cover the yogurt and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
4) Serve cold. - 31.6053
Creamy Yogurt Dip
Here I am posting an easy and quick creamy yogurt dip recipe for you. This side dish is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this dip. It really tastes good. If you too want to enjoy the weekend, you can try out... - 31.0033
Yogurt Dill Dressing
1) In a blender, add in yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and onions. Blend on medium to get a smooth mixture.
2) Chill the yogurt Dill dressing.
3) Serve the yogurt Dill Dressing over steamed or grilled vegetables and even baked fish. - 30.8268
Banana Yogurt Shake
1) Mix together all ingredients in a blender container and process the mixture until smooth.
2) Serve cold. - 30.5171
Quick Orange Yogurt Pops
Combine ingredients in a blender.
Process until well blended.
Divide mixture evenly among eight paper drinking cups.
Place in freezer and freeze until frozen.
If desired, when pops are partially frozen, place a wooden stick in middle of each pop.
Freeze... - 30.4142
Yogurt And Oats Special
Yoghourt And Oat Special is simply yummy. Yoghourt And Oat Special gets its desired taste from yoghurt, oats and apples. Yoghourt And Oat Special is loved by many across the world. - 30.1316
Cider Poached Apples With Yogurt
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, boil cider over high heat until reduced to 1 cup about 15 minutes.
Mean-while, core apples.
Add apples to cider and return to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until apples are tender when pierced 12 to 15 minutes.
Transfer apples... - 29.9601
1) Take a bowl and mix together all ingredients in it.
2) Cover the mixture and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold. - 29.8976
Yogurt Fruit Fizz
This Yogurt Fruit Fizz tastes absolutely yummy ! Yoghurt seasoned with fruits makes a delicious accompaniment to hot and spicy dishes. Just try this Yogurt Fruit Fizz and let me know if you like it ! - 29.5958
Pear And Yogurt Parfait
1) Take a bowl and mix together yogurt, pears, honey, and cinnamon in it.
2) Cover this and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold after topping with crackers. - 29.5955
1) Take a bowl and mix together all ingredients in it.
2) Cover the mixture and keep in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve cold. - 28.9937
Quick Tahini Yogurt Dressing
1. Tip all the ingredients into a wide-mouthed jar
2. Shake the jar well till all the ingredients are well-blended
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 28.8515
Farfalle With Yogurt And Zucchini
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the farfalle until al dente; about 1 minute before the farfalle is done, add the shredded zucchini to the pot. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large, deep skillet, melt... - 28.8089
Warm Apple Compote With Frozen Yogurt
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add the brown sugar and nutmeg and stir until smooth.
Add the apples, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes, or until the apples are tender.
Spoon the apples into dessert bowls.
Top with the... - 28.6827
Mango And Yogurt
1. Into a food processor or blender slice the mangoes scooping out the flesh.
2. Put in the lime juice and yoghurt and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Serve in glass bowls. - 27.6678
Frozen Strawberry Yogurt
In food processor or blender, puree strawberries; you should have about 1 1/3 cups/325 ml
Add yogurt, sugar and lemon juice; process for 1 second or until mixed.
Pour into pan or ice cream machine and freeze. - 27.34
Instant Strawberry Peach Frozen Yogurt
Place the yogurt, honey, and vanilla in the work bowl of a food processor and process until just smooth.
While the machine is running, drop the frozen fruit down the feed tube in a steady stream until it has combined with the yogurt into a smooth... - 27.2745
Orange Yogurt Drink
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed 10 seconds. - 26.3624
1) Take a small bowl and beat together yogurt, vinegar, lemon juice, curry powder and honey in it.
2) Cover and refrigerate the dressing until ready to be used.
3) Use as required. - 26.2647
Cucumber And Yogurt Sauce
To make Cucumber & Yogurt Sauce, beat cheese and yogurt together until smooth.
Blend in cucumber, lemon juice, salt and pepper. - 25.0111
Curried Yogurt Dip
In a large serving bowl, combine the yogurt, chutney, curry powder, salt, and pepper until well-blended. - 24.8671
Cool Yogurt Sauce
1. In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, chopped mint, and chopped cilantro. Season to taste with salt. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.) Sprinkle with mint and cilantro leaves just before serving, if... - 22.6258
Quick Yogurt Sherbet
Blend 1 part yogurt with 2 or 3 parts fruit.
Sweeten to taste.
Freeze. - 21.5825
Easy Sweet Yogurt
Mix all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time. - 21.0022