- » Quick Yeast Roll
Quick Yeast Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick yeast roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick yeast roll recipes.
Quick Yeast Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine together shortening, water, salt and sugar in it. Cook until shortening melts completely, stirring constantly.
3) Let the mixture cool to a lukewarm temperature (105° -... - 41.3998
Quick Yeast Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Spray 2 9-inch round baking pan with cooking spray.
3) Keep aside 1 cup of flour to be used later.
4) Microwave 1 cup water and 1 1/2 teaspoon of oil separately to a temperature of 105-115°F.
5) In... - 37.1048
Quick Yeast Raised Dinner Rolls
Pour warm water into a warm bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Stir in about 2/3 of the biscuit mix and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon.
Mix in remaining biscuit mix.
Sprinkle a board lightly with biscuit mix, turn out dough, and knead... - 32.4328
Quick Yeast Rolls
Combine water, shortening, sugar, and salt in a small saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, until shortening melts.
Let cool to lukewarm (105Â° to 115Â°).
Dissolve yeast in mixture.
Add egg; mix well.
Stir in flour.
Spoon dough into greased muffin pans,... - 28.1299
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Yeast Rolls
1) In a 2 1/2-quart bowl dissolve yeast in water.
2) Grease square 9-inch pan.
3) Preheat oven hot to 425Â°.
4) Mix sugar, oil, salt and egg.
5) Mix to dissolve sugar and salt.
6) Add 1-cup flour and stir until smooth.
7) Warp with a... - 40.5605
Quick Company Rolls
Scald milk, add sugar, salt and stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast thoroughly in water and add.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and beat smooth.
Beat egg and add.
Add § cup of shortening and flour to make stiff dough.
Knead on lightly floured board until... - 38.8955
No Yeast Naan - Quick & Easy
1. Take a wide mixing bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, salt and mix well.
2. To the dry ingredients add the melted butter, yogurt, minced garlic, finely chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilies. Mix to combine well.
3. Gradually... - 0
Hurry Up Yeast Rolls
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Mix in Bis-quick, beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto surface, well dusted with Bisquick.
Knead until smooth.
Form into rolls and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Cover with damp cloth.
Let rise in warm place about 1... - 34.2072
Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
Heat water or milk to boiling.
Set in a pan of ice water and stir occasionally until very cold.
Crumble yeast into 1/2 cup of it and stir until smooth.
Add remaining water, sugar, salt, and eggs and 3 cups of the flour.
Beat vigorously until well blended.
Add... - 31.2763
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 39.3645
Divide each of 18 pieces of dough into 2 layers.
Place 36 thin biscuits on a greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 7 minutes at 375Â° F.
Do not remove from cookie sheet.
Meanwhile, combine sauce mix, tomatoes and garlic in a saucepan and simmer 20 minutes.
Place a... - 30.5988
Divide dough into 18 sections.
Punch hole in center of each section.
Fry in hot fat, 1 1/2 inches deep, 360Â° F.
Do not crowd.
Fry until brown on one side; turn and brown the other side.
Drain on paper towels.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture when... - 23.6216
Quick Party Rolls
Dissolve yeast in 1 1/4 cups warm water.
Stir in butter, salt and egg custard mix.
Add flour gradually, blending well.
Turn out on floured board; knead several times.
Roll out; cut into 24 rounds with biscuit cutter.
Fold over as for Parker House rolls.
Place... - 31.9522
Petit Pains Au Chocolat
After first rising, punch down and turn out roll mix on floured surface.
Roll out 1/4 inch thick and cut in 3-inch rounds.
Pat each round of dough into a 4-inch oval, spread with soft butter.
Place a 1/2 oz. square of chocolate in the center of each... - 32.338