- » Quick Yeast Bread
Quick Yeast Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick yeast bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick yeast bread recipes.
Quick Yeast Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take a small saucepan and combine together shortening, water, salt and sugar in it. Cook until shortening melts completely, stirring constantly.
3) Let the mixture cool to a lukewarm temperature (105° -... - 41.3998
You May Also Like!
Quick White Yeast Bread
1. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour. Grease 3 small loaf pans.
2. Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water and add the 1 teaspoon of sugar.
3. Combine the scalded milk with the salt and 1/3 cup sugar, and let it cool to lukewarm. When cooled, stir in... - 35.2406
Quick And Easy Yeast Rolls
1) In a 2 1/2-quart bowl dissolve yeast in water.
2) Grease square 9-inch pan.
3) Preheat oven hot to 425Â°.
4) Mix sugar, oil, salt and egg.
5) Mix to dissolve sugar and salt.
6) Add 1-cup flour and stir until smooth.
7) Warp with a... - 40.5605
Sift the flour, salt, and sugar and put in a warm place.
Crumble the yeast into the tepid water.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the water and the fat.
Mix to a dough and knead well for 10 minutes.
Divide in two and shape into loaves either... - 35.6927
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 39.9071
Quick Company Rolls
Scald milk, add sugar, salt and stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast thoroughly in water and add.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and beat smooth.
Beat egg and add.
Add § cup of shortening and flour to make stiff dough.
Knead on lightly floured board until... - 38.8955
Rosemary Yeast Bread
1. Mix the yeast with the flours in a large mixing bowl. Melt the butter. Stir in the warm water, milk, sugar, butter, salt, sesame seeds, onion and rosemary, then knead thoroughly until quite smooth.
2. Flatten the dough, then add the cheese cubes. Quickly... - 37.4265
Quick Butter Croissants
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg, and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter, then blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut the 1 cup firm butter into 4 cups of... - 42.1081
Short Time Method White Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the water.
Dissolve the ascorbic acid in the yeast liquid.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Work to a stiff... - 37.6212
No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
1. Mix together the yeast and warm water. Add the molasses and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, or until yeast dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, dry milk, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, and... - 38.621
Yeast Cinnamon Loaves
Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
Combine muffin mix, contents of crumb topping from Mix, flour and yeast in large bowl; set aside.
Combine contents of swirl packet from Mix, eggs, 1/4 cup melted butter and 1/2 cup hot water in medium bowl.
Add... - 39.6304