- » Quick Yam
Quick Yam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick yam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick yam recipes.
Roasted Molasses Sweet Potatoes
If you love sweet potatoes, here is a recipe to bowl you over forever. Its Roasted molasses sweet potatoes made with orange juice and molasses and flavored with powdered nutmeg and olive oil. Kimberly, the chef for the recipe shows how to make them perfectly... - 117.713
Crispy Thai Sweet Potato Fritters
Crispy Thai sweet potato fritters is a snack with a difference. This is a quick and easy recipe that you can prepare in just a few minutes. The chef here has presented this recipe in such an easy manner that you can prepare the same in your own kitchen. Now... - 103.111
Looking for a healthier alternative to French fries? Try Yam crispies. Yams are healthier as compared to potatoes as they are rich in vitamins, carbohydrates and fiber. Yam crispies are a good side dish, appetizer or a finger food for kids. Serve it with... - 100.094
Super Quick Torn Yam Fix
1. Shell, clean and devein the prawns well.
2. Wash and clean the meat, squid and then cut them into squares or manageable pieces.
3. Wash the vegetables and cut the corn, chilies, coriander, the mushrooms and the carrot and then set them aside... - 46.1777
Fresh Yam & Ginger Salad
Bring water to a boil in a 4 to 5-quart kettle over high heat.
Meanwhile, insert shredding disc and shred yams.
Add yams to boiling water; boil for 30 seconds, then drain well.
Mix with lemon juice and set aside.
Shred jicama; set aside.
With a knife, cut off... - 45.5822
Yam And Sausage Skillet
In large skillet, brown sausage as directed on package.
In same skillet, combine gelatin with 1/2 cup water and next 8 ingredients.
Heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is boiling.
Add yams and pineapple.
Reduce heat and simmer gently 15... - 42.1915
1) In a pot, cook yam in boiling salted water until tender.
2) Allow the yams to cool completely.
3) Cut the cooked yam into half inch squares or triangles pieces.
4) On a serving plate, place the yam pieces, tomatoes, eggs, each forming a triangle.
5)... - 38.8609
Pineapple Stuffed Yams
1) Set the oven temperature to 400 Â°F before baking.
2) Half each yam lengthwise.
3) Into a mixing bowl, hollow out pulp, saving firm shells.
4) Puree pulp until smooth and then mix in margarine.
5) Stir in crushed pineapple, apple... - 38.6244
Oranges Yams And Coconut
Drain and mash yams; add remaining ingredients except 2 tablespoons butter.
Spoon into a greased 1-quart casserole.
Dot with remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
Bake at 450° for 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned. - 30.5005
French Fried Yams
Deep Fry Method: Wash and dry yams.
Pare and cut into lengthwise strips approximately 1/2 inch thick.
Heat oil in deep fryer or kettle to 350°.
Fry medium amounts of yams for 5 minutes or until yams are brown and tender.
Repeat with remaining yams.
Remove... - 28.509