- » Quick Wheat
Quick Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick wheat recipes.
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 118.718
Wheat Berries And Kale Greens
Wheat berries can make a great post workout snack with raisins and steamed kale greens. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that is really wholesome and is an excellent health food. Take a look... - 113.3
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.5443
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 48.766
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 46.4768
Wheat Hulwa White
1. Soak wheat in water for about 16 hours (change water twice during soaking period).
2. Grind-in a round stone grinder.
3. Strain through a coarse jelly cloth.
4. If wheat flour is used, make a wet clough. Leave overnight.
5. Pass through a fine cloth.
6.... - 45.2405
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 44.2123
Kibbled Wheat Pilaf
1) In a bowl, add kibble wheat, and pour warm water to cover 2-inches. Let it soak for about 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the pine nuts and microwave uncovered for 3 minutes, giving a stir in... - 44.0361
Quick English Muffins
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into 1/2 cup warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
In a large bowl stir together... - 43.4488
Quick Wheatmeal Loaves
1) Preheat oven very hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) ) In a large mixing basin sift flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub into the mixture keeping a hollow at the centre.
4) In a bowl blend fresh yeast with warm water.
5) Dried... - 43.1123
1. Pick and wash gram.
2. Add just enough water to cook.
3. Cook till water has evaporated and gram is tender.
4. Add sugar and cook until mixture becomes thick.
5. Pass it through a sieve when mixture is hot. Add grated nutmeg.
6. Make a very soft dough with... - 42.4353
Wheat Hulwa Black
1. Prepare dough as for wheat hulwa (white). Leave overnight.
2. Pass through a fine cloth.
3. Dissolve molasses in the given water over gentle heat.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk (about 1 lit.).
5. Mix together wheat, molasses syrup and coconut... - 41.8246
Quick Whole Wheat Dinner Rollswhole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine water, margarine, and molasses in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring... - 41.2661
Sift first 4 ingredients 3 times.
Mix egg, 2 tablespoons sour cream, butter, and milk.
Add to first mixture and beat well.
Drop by tablespoon onto hot greased griddle, making each cake no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and brown on both sides.
Put on hot... - 41.1429
Baby Food - Cream Of Wheat
This is another yummy meal to make for your infant. Why serve your child boring and bland baby food from a jar when you can make savory, fresh, nutritious food for you child in minutes! This is a savory cream of wheat dish for your little one that is good... - 40.5881
Old Fashioned Wheat Batter Bread
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously grease a 7-inch round cake pan.
In bowl, combine white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter until like coarse cornmeal.
Add whole wheat flour and buttermilk; mix.
Knead on lightly floured board... - 40.1568
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease and lightly flour madeleine pans.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water (water in bottom of double boiler should not touch base of pan above), with electric mixer at medium speed,... - 39.6299
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 38.517
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
In mixing bowl stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter or margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch... - 38.3921
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust it with all-purpose flour.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the wholewheat flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda and... - 38.0194
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 37.9721
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrot, celery and onion; cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
Add water, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add bread cubes; toss lightly to combine.
Cover; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until... - 37.5864
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 37.2842
Amy's Whole Wheat Quick French Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The cookie sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Flour is mixed with a little salt, with the help of a food processor.
4) Honey and yeast are dissolved in water and allowed to rest for about... - 36.692
Quick Whole Wheat
1 In a bowl sift both the flours,salt and sugar.
2 Cut up the lard and rub it into the flour with fingertips.
3 Blend the yeast with all the warm water until it dissolves.
4 Make a hollow in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.
5... - 36.5542
Whole Wheat Pastry Crust
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Add the softened butter and work together with your fingertips or a pastry blender.
Make a well in the center of the mixture (push the flour mixture to the sides of the bowl) and add the egg yolk, vanilla,... - 36.5288
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
1. Scald the milk and combine with the sugar, salt, honey and butter. Cool to lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl soften the yeast in the water. Add the lukewarm milk mixture and stir in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
3. Turn the dough out on a lightly floured... - 36.2374
Quick Buckwheat Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt
2. Stir in milk and whisk lightly to form a smooth batter .
3. Heat, a well greased griddle
4. When the griddle is hot, drop batter using a serving spoon, 2-3 inches apart to... - 35.7797
Barbecue Rancho Snacks
1. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, preheat oven at 200 degrees centigrade, melt butter, add barbecue sauce, garlic salt, barbecue spice and blend well.
2. Add shredded wheat and stir, until well coated.
3. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring... - 35.0687
Wheat 'n' Nut Chicken
In a shallow dish or pie plate stir together ground walnuts or pecans, wheat germ, flour, salt, and pepper.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in nut mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.1758
Healthy Whole Wheat Popovers
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Butter a popover pan or a muffin tin.
In a large bowl, beat the milk, butter, flour, and salt together until smooth.
Add the eggs, one at a time, being careful not to overheat them.
Fill the popover or muffin cups three-fourths... - 33.2178
Bulgur With Garlic And Parsley
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and then saute the bulgur for 2 minutes
2) Add in the stock, cover with a lid and cook till the bulgur is cooked through with the liquid all absorbed
3) Add in the garlic, just before finally finishing off the bulgur... - 33.101
Whole Wheat Molasses Cookies
1. Melt butter or margarine with molasses and sugar in small saucepan over low heat. Cool.
2. Combine baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, salt and cloves with whole-wheat flour in a large bowl. Stir in butter-molasses mixture. Add vinegar. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2... - 32.3694
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.1563
Whole Wheat Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk and stir until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board; knead lightly about 20 seconds.
Roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch... - 31.5134
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Soften yeast in 1 cup of warm water (110°).
2. Mix 3 cups warm water, salt, dissolved yeast, and 4 cups white flour until smooth. Let sit in a warm place for about 1 hour.
3. Combine 1 cup hot water, brown sugar, and shortening. Add to first mixture, and... - 31.3186
1. Using a sharp knife cut the shredded wheat into 4 pieces and arrange on a plate.
2. Let the orange zest, orange juice, honey and oregano boil, stir well and pour over the shredded wheat.
3. Leave it for 5 minutes to marinate and serve with... - 29.4049
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 27.4348
Quick Wheat Soy Bread
Stir the dry ingredients together.
Blend the liquid ingredients; pour them into the dry and blend well.
Pour the batter into a well-oiled loaf pan and bake at 325 °F for about 1 hour, until a toothpick comes out clean. - 26.967
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 25.3274
Quick Cream Of Wheat
Stir cream of wheat, water and salt together in cereal bowl.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on HIGH, stirring once.
Let stand 3 minutes. - 18.0067
Quick Lapsi Halwa - Bulgar Wheat Sweet
1. In a pressure cooker on medium heat, melt ghee, add cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the lapsi and roast it on a low to medium heat until golden brown.
2. Once it is golden brown, pour water, add cashew nuts, raisins, kesar and mix well. Cover the... - 0
Quick Wheat Recipes By Category