- » Quick Wheat
Quick Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick wheat recipes.
Wheat & Gluten Free: Home-made Muesli
A homemade breakfast is always the best and if it is Homemade Muesli, it’s fast easy and cost effective than buying packaged Muesli. In this video, the chef shows the ingredients for it and its just ingredients that are required. Pour required quantity of... - 95.7261
Wheat Berries And Kale Greens
Wheat berries can make a great post workout snack with raisins and steamed kale greens. Watch this impressive video that shares a super simple recipe that is really wholesome and is an excellent health food. Take a look... - 93.3606
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 48.8226
Quick Raised Corn Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a 8x8x2" pan and place aside.
3) In a saucepan, scald milk by adding sugar.
4) Allow the milk to cool down until warm.
5) Add yeast to dissolve in warm milk of 110° to 115° temperature.
6) In a large... - 46.4848
Kibbled Wheat Pilaf
1) In a bowl, add kibble wheat, and pour warm water to cover 2-inches. Let it soak for about 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the pine nuts and microwave uncovered for 3 minutes, giving a stir in... - 46.1502
Quick English Muffins
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into 1/2 cup warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
In a large bowl stir together... - 46.0029
Wheat Hulwa White
1. Soak wheat in water for about 16 hours (change water twice during soaking period).
2. Grind-in a round stone grinder.
3. Strain through a coarse jelly cloth.
4. If wheat flour is used, make a wet clough. Leave overnight.
5. Pass through a fine cloth.
6.... - 45.9546
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
Quick Whole Wheat Dinner Rollswhole Wheat Dinner Rolls
Combine 2 cups all-purpose flour, 1 cup whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in a large mixing bowl; stir well.
Combine water, margarine, and molasses in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts, stirring... - 43.5612
1. Pick and wash gram.
2. Add just enough water to cook.
3. Cook till water has evaporated and gram is tender.
4. Add sugar and cook until mixture becomes thick.
5. Pass it through a sieve when mixture is hot. Add grated nutmeg.
6. Make a very soft dough with... - 42.8828
Quick Wheatmeal Loaves
1) Preheat oven very hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) ) In a large mixing basin sift flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub into the mixture keeping a hollow at the centre.
4) In a bowl blend fresh yeast with warm water.
5) Dried... - 42.6059
Wheat Hulwa Black
1. Prepare dough as for wheat hulwa (white). Leave overnight.
2. Pass through a fine cloth.
3. Dissolve molasses in the given water over gentle heat.
4. Grate coconut and extract coconut milk (about 1 lit.).
5. Mix together wheat, molasses syrup and coconut... - 41.6129
Old Fashioned Wheat Batter Bread
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously grease a 7-inch round cake pan.
In bowl, combine white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter until like coarse cornmeal.
Add whole wheat flour and buttermilk; mix.
Knead on lightly floured board... - 41.2024
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust it with all-purpose flour.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the wholewheat flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda and... - 40.2274
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add carrot, celery and onion; cook and stir until vegetables are tender.
Add water, bring to a boil.
Remove from heat.
Add bread cubes; toss lightly to combine.
Cover; let stand 5 to 10 minutes or until... - 40.1811
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.1193
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 40.0207
Sift first 4 ingredients 3 times.
Mix egg, 2 tablespoons sour cream, butter, and milk.
Add to first mixture and beat well.
Drop by tablespoon onto hot greased griddle, making each cake no larger than 2 inches in diameter, and brown on both sides.
Put on hot... - 39.7754
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
In mixing bowl stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter or margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch... - 39.7087
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease and lightly flour madeleine pans.
3. In top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water (water in bottom of double boiler should not touch base of pan above), with electric mixer at medium speed,... - 39.3741
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 38.951
Whole Wheat Pastry Crust
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
Add the softened butter and work together with your fingertips or a pastry blender.
Make a well in the center of the mixture (push the flour mixture to the sides of the bowl) and add the egg yolk, vanilla,... - 38.7693
Quick Whole Wheat
1 In a bowl sift both the flours,salt and sugar.
2 Cut up the lard and rub it into the flour with fingertips.
3 Blend the yeast with all the warm water until it dissolves.
4 Make a hollow in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.
5... - 38.4557
Amy's Whole Wheat Quick French Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The cookie sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Flour is mixed with a little salt, with the help of a food processor.
4) Honey and yeast are dissolved in water and allowed to rest for about... - 37.9709
Quick Buckwheat Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl, sift together buckwheat flour, baking powder and salt
2. Stir in milk and whisk lightly to form a smooth batter .
3. Heat, a well greased griddle
4. When the griddle is hot, drop batter using a serving spoon, 2-3 inches apart to... - 36.9901
Barbecue Rancho Snacks
1. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, preheat oven at 200 degrees centigrade, melt butter, add barbecue sauce, garlic salt, barbecue spice and blend well.
2. Add shredded wheat and stir, until well coated.
3. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring... - 36.5294
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
1. Scald the milk and combine with the sugar, salt, honey and butter. Cool to lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl soften the yeast in the water. Add the lukewarm milk mixture and stir in enough flour to make a stiff dough.
3. Turn the dough out on a lightly floured... - 36.4024
Wheat 'n' Nut Chicken
In a shallow dish or pie plate stir together ground walnuts or pecans, wheat germ, flour, salt, and pepper.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in nut mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 35.8931
Whole Wheat Molasses Cookies
1. Melt butter or margarine with molasses and sugar in small saucepan over low heat. Cool.
2. Combine baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, salt and cloves with whole-wheat flour in a large bowl. Stir in butter-molasses mixture. Add vinegar. Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2... - 35.2714
Healthy Whole Wheat Popovers
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Butter a popover pan or a muffin tin.
In a large bowl, beat the milk, butter, flour, and salt together until smooth.
Add the eggs, one at a time, being careful not to overheat them.
Fill the popover or muffin cups three-fourths... - 35.213
Bulgur With Garlic And Parsley
1) Into a skillet, melt the butter and then saute the bulgur for 2 minutes
2) Add in the stock, cover with a lid and cook till the bulgur is cooked through with the liquid all absorbed
3) Add in the garlic, just before finally finishing off the bulgur... - 34.9707
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Soften yeast in 1 cup of warm water (110°).
2. Mix 3 cups warm water, salt, dissolved yeast, and 4 cups white flour until smooth. Let sit in a warm place for about 1 hour.
3. Combine 1 cup hot water, brown sugar, and shortening. Add to first mixture, and... - 33.7072
Churma Ladoo Rajasthani
1. Make a dough as for chapaties by adding a little fat to the flour.
2. Divide into even round balls.
3. Flatten to about 5 cm. (2") in diameter and fry in fat on a slow nre till golden brown in coiour.
4. Grind these balls to a fine powder. Sieve.
5. Heat... - 32.8217
Whole Wheat Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk and stir until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board; knead lightly about 20 seconds.
Roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch... - 32.5991
1. Using a sharp knife cut the shredded wheat into 4 pieces and arrange on a plate.
2. Let the orange zest, orange juice, honey and oregano boil, stir well and pour over the shredded wheat.
3. Leave it for 5 minutes to marinate and serve with... - 31.703
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 29.2716
Quick Wheat Soy Bread
Stir the dry ingredients together.
Blend the liquid ingredients; pour them into the dry and blend well.
Pour the batter into a well-oiled loaf pan and bake at 325 °F for about 1 hour, until a toothpick comes out clean. - 27.9101
Place mix into a bowl and stir in rest of the ingredients until well blended.
Drop batter from a large spoon onto lightly greased, hot griddle.
Turn once and serve. - 26.2795
Crunchy Wheat Thins With Cottage Cheese
Wheat cracker is topped with the soft and smooth cottage cheese and the flavor is pumped up by addition of oregano. To add to color and texture bell peppers are mixed in the topping. - 0
Quick Lapsi Halwa - Bulgar Wheat Sweet
1. In a pressure cooker on medium heat, melt ghee, add cloves and cinnamon. Stir in the lapsi and roast it on a low to medium heat until golden brown.
2. Once it is golden brown, pour water, add cashew nuts, raisins, kesar and mix well. Cover the... - 0
Quick Wheat Recipes By Category