- » Quick Wedding Dessert
Quick Wedding Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick wedding dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick wedding dessert recipes.
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 47.2955
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.9645
Carrot Ice Cream
1. Use a blender or food processor with whipping blade attached in a medium size jar.
2. Combine carrot juice with other ingredients, in the jar. Close the lid.
3. Pulse until ingredients are well blended.
4. Pour the liquid in a hand or... - 41.4427
1. Mix the kova with maida and few drops of water. Make a smooth dough and divide
into small balls.
2. Mix kismis, cardamoms and cashews and ground to fine paste.
3. Soak each ball in red color, make a hole with your thumb in the middle and place
ground... - 41.1324
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 40.8457
This is generally prepared on almost all festivals and by people of all communities.very easy and tasty dish - 37.5137
Easy to make Bread Dessert, when you find extra slices of bread in the refrigerator and have no clue how to use them up ;) - 33.2389
make smooth dough using the wheat flour and salt with few drops of oil.make small puris taking lemon size ball of the dough and rolling it out.
Pressure cook dal till soft and make paste out of it by grinding.Heat a heavy bottom pan add in the dal,jaggery... - 32.9671
Green Gram Balls
Greengram balls are very tasty, flavoury sweet with dal & ghee smell craves us to taste it. - 31.7325
Melon With Wine
1. From the melon, cut a triangle piece and remove its seeds
2. Fill wile into it and put the triangle back in its place; wrap it in plastic covering and refrigerate for four hours or so
3. Place it in a bowl and keep the triangle cut is on top; take... - 31.0596
Tie the yogurt in a muslin cloth/cheese cloth or any thin cotton cloth & hang it by the kitchen wash basin/tie the cloth to the tap of the basin. This procedure will drain the water/whey from the yogurt. Depending on the thickness of the yogurt, it will take... - 29.9094
Apply cooking spray on the inside of a microwavable container. Mix Ricotta cheese with condensed milk. Mix till all lumps are dissolved. Mix in cardamom powder and sugar. if using sweetened condensed milk no need to add sugar.
Put it in microwave for 5... - 28.5548
White Chocolate Ganache
1. Heat half the cream in a medium, heavy-based saucepan until it is bubbling around the edges. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate.
2. Leave to stand until the chocolate has melted. Turn the mixture into a bowl and chill for about 15 minutes until... - 25.5414
Chocolate Covered Halaweh
Everything tastes better covered in chocolate! This Blanche's Middle Eastern version of the peanut butter cup. Here she shares an easy recipe for chocolate covered Halaweh, a decadent confection made with sesame seeds. Great gift idea for Valentine's Day,... - 0