- » Quick Vichyssoise
Quick Vichyssoise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick vichyssoise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick vichyssoise recipes.
Combine water, parsley, and bouillon cubes; bring to boiling; stir to dissolve cubes.
Remove from heat; add cream; stir in potatoes.
Cool at room temperature 15 minutes.
Add cheese; blend in blender till smooth.
Garnish with chives. - 37.3273
1) In a medium saucepan, combine soup, milk, and chives.
2) Heat slowly while stirring, until soup boils.
3) Using rotary beater or electric blender, beat until smooth at high speed, until smooth, about 1 minute.
4) Then beat or blend in sour cream.
5)... - 32.6621
Cook quartered potato in boiling water with onion flakes until potato is soft.
Transfer to blender.
Add other ingredients (except chives) and blend until potatoes are pureed.
Chill (or serve hot but then, of course, it's hot potato soup).
Garnish with... - 27.3306
You May Also Like!
Quick Tomato Vichyssoise
Combine soup mix and water in heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add chopped tomatoes and cover tightly.
Simmer 15 minutes or until tomatoes are broken up, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and press soup mixture through a sieve or... - 30.8445
Quick & Easy Vichyssoise
1) Wash and clean the leeks under water so that all the sand and dirt ingrediants are removed.
2) Cut the white part of the leek into cubes. Use the lower third to the green part of the leeks.
3) Peel, cut and chop the potatoes into quarts and... - 42.1918
Quick Vichyssoise Using Instant Potato Buds
Place butter and onion in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in bouillon, water, celery salt and 1/2 cup milk.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Stir in instant potato buds... - 36.859
1. Take a 2 quart saucepan and add onion and broth.
2. Allow the mixture to be heated to boiling.
3. Take off from heat, add potatoes and stir.
4. Cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 minutes for the liquid to be absorbed completely by potatoes.
5. Stir... - 39.4003
1) Take a pan and melt the butter in it.
2) Add the green and white portions of the leek along with the onions.
3) Cover the pan and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes over very low heat.
4) Take care to see that the vegetables do not brown but are merely... - 44.2138
Lightly fry the leeks and onion in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker for 2-3 minutes until softened but not browned.
Stir in the potato, stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes, then reduce... - 41.8071