- » Quick Vegetable Pie
Quick Vegetable Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick vegetable pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick vegetable pie recipes.
Funky Fritos Chili Pie Casserole For Quick Dinner
Wanna surprise your family with a dish they will simply love? Try this delectable casserole a la the Betty style. Loaded with chili, cheese, and Fritos, this is one dish that will get all the compliments flowing. Tune into the recipe video to learn all about... - 92.3803
Beef And Vegetable Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine in the cooker.
3) Fry the beef and vegetables until the beef is browned and the vegetables begin to color.
4) Remove the cooker from the heat.
5) Stir in the stock... - 47.133
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
Blend everything until smooth and creamy and have your pie and drink it too!
For more information please visit: http://www.rawdawgrory.com/ - 31.5355
Potato Brunch Pie
Prepare potatoes in a large skillet according to package directions, eliminating salt and adding the chopped dried beef.
While potatoes are cooking, beat together eggs and pepper.
When potatoes are done, pour eggs over them.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes,... - 30.2188
You May Also Like!
Quick Ginger Pumpkin Pie
Combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar, salt, and spices and blend well.
Stir in milk and make a smooth mixture.
Remove 2/3 cup of this mixture and set aside Pour remaining mixture into baked pastry shell.
Cook for 4 minutes on high.
Stir very carefully to move the... - 31.8042
Quick Tuna Pot Pie
Combine tuna, soup and peas.
Place in greased casserole.
Arrange biscuits on top of mixture.
Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. - 28.2241
Meat Loaf And Mashed Potato Pie
1. In a large saucepan, cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain well and return to saucepan; place over low heat for 1 minute to dry. Mash using potato masher or electric mixer at low speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream; season with salt... - 31.9071
Quick Chocolate Banana Cream Pie
1) Preheat the oven at 425Â°F temperature.
2) In the oven, bake the pie shell for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown.
3) use half or prepared chocolate pudding to line the pie shell.
4) Layer some bananas over the pie shell.
5) Top them... - 40.5368
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Ditch the Sunday roast routine and try making a homely pie instead. Not only is it low on effort, but easy on time too. Betty whomps up for her viewers a delightful, gorgeous looking chicken pot pie recipe using fresh chicken and frozen vegetables and... - 106.16
Crustless Zucchini Quiche
1. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green onions and red pepper; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until softened. Let cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs; stir in zucchini mixture, cheese, bread... - 30.1176
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Quick Vegetable Quiche
Here is a short video showing how I make my my quick and easy quiche. Nothing too fancy here - and it's completely adjustable depending on which veggies you like and other ingredients you have on hand. (My homemade pie pastry was in a deep-dish pan so I... - 115.393
Refrigerator Pumpkin Pie
Combine all ingredients except pumpkin and pie crust in a deep, narrow bowl.
Whip 3 minutes.
Stir in pumpkin.
Pour into a Gingersnap Crust or an 8- or 9-inch baked pie shell.
Chill at least 3 hours. - 32.0895
Hamburger Quick Pie
Shape seasoned meat into patties and fry.
Add soup, then cover with mashed potatoes.
Pop under broiler or in oven until golden brown. - 27.3057