- » Quick Turkey Meat
Quick Turkey Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick turkey meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick turkey meat recipes.
Quick Turkey Divan
Place unopened package of broccoli on microproof plate and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Separate spears and pat dry.
Arrange in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Fold each slice of turkey breast in half and arrange on broccoli.
Pour sauce over... - 28.7556
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 102.859
Traditional Quick Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Wash turkey inside and out with cold water. Dry thoroughly with kitchen towel. Rub surface all over with a cut lemon to keep flesh white. Fill the body cavity with sausage meat stuffing and the neck with chestnut stuffing, or if... - 34.6782
Low-fat Turkey And Tomato Panini Wrap
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover turkey on hand, this delightful wrap comes together prestissimo! A creamy spread full of low-fat mayo, yogurt, Parmesan and fresh basil,... - 119.936
Quick Turkey Chili
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cumin,... - 36.5904
Quick Turkey Curry
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, ginger, apple, celery and curry powder; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened.
2. Blend in flour; add chicken stock and chutney. Cook, stirring, until sauce comes to a... - 31.3628
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 31.2925
Honey Dijon Turkey Schnitzel
1. In a bowl combine lemon juice, honey and mustard. Add turkey cutlets; stir to coat well.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. Dip turkey in crumb mixture to coat evenly.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the... - 24.7895
Herbed Turkey Burgers
1 In a food procesor, mince the onion, garlic and parsley.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the minced vegetables with the turkey, breadcrumbs, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, egg white, oregano and pepper, and mix to blend well.
3 Divide the mixture into 4 equal... - 33.1782
Turkey parmesan is a skillet cooked turkey breast recipe made with oodles of cheese to taste! Cooked in butter, the turkey is topped with spaghetti sauce and a three cheese medley of parmesan, mozarella and flavor processed cheese. Finished and served with... - 34.6291
Terrific Turkey Patties
1. In a bowl, beat egg; add bread crumbs, green onions, coriander, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Mix in chicken; with wet hands, shape into 5 patties, each 4 inches (10 cm) in diameter.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook patties... - 27.4639
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat margarine; add celery and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Stir in flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute longer. Slowly pour in milk and cook,... - 32.99
Curried Turkey Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a medium serving bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, marmalade (if using), curry powder, salt and pepper.
2 Cut the turkey into 1/4 inch cubes. Core but do not peel the apple and cut it into 1/4 inch cubes.
3 Add the turkey, apple,... - 31.7395
Company Turkey Tetrazzini
In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, green onions and basil; cook for 4 minutes or until softened. In a bowl, blend flour with 1/3 cup (75 mL) of the stock to make a smooth paste; stir in remaining stock.
Pour into saucepan... - 31.4155
Turkey Meat Loaf With Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender and all liquid is evaporated. Add garlic;... - 31.8907
Turkey Stir Fry With Corn And Broccoli
1 In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cups of the broth to a boil. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, cut the broccoli into bite-size pieces. Thinly slice the onion. Cut the turkey cutlets... - 39.1039
Hot Smoked Turkey Sandwich
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, parsley (if using), oregano, tarragon and pepper.
3 Thinly slice the tomatoes.
4 Place the bread on the broiler pan. Spread each slice with herbed... - 36.6874
Indian Style Tangy Turkey
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water and cinnamon to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is absorbed, about 20 minutes. Discard the cinnamon stick.
2... - 36.9283
Turkey Soba Soup
1 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken broth and water to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, cut the carrots into matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges. Mince the ginger. Cut the turkey into 1/2 inch-wide strips.
3 Add the carrots, onion and... - 39.758
Turkey Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Place turkey mixture in a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Top with 1/4 cup ketchup. Bake at 400° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before... - 30.6123
Quick Turkey Hash
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a pan, empty tin of condensed soup , add milk to make the consistnecy of sauce and heat it.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and cook gently for 4-5 minutes.
4) Now add chopped turkey meat and any available... - 37.4027
Amazing Turkey Enchiladas
1. Place cream cheese in a large bowl; microwave at Medium for 1 minute to soften. Stir well. Stir in yogurt, turkey, green onions, tomatoes and coriander.
2. Spread about 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the turkey mixture down center of each tortilla and roll up.... - 28.8633
Healthy Breakfast Wrap
Healthy Breakfast Wrap by Nikko is an attempt towards making quick breakfast dishes that are healthy as well. Looks like he has heard his viewers demand for something healthy. With minimum chopping exercise and a few minutes on the stove, Nikko is able to... - 93.4204
Quick Chicken Or Turkey Corn Soup
1. In a blender jar with stirring blades, process meat for 2-3 seconds until meat is coarsely chopped.
2. Remove meat to a plate and keep aside.
3. Into the same jar, put together soup and corn and process for 5-8 seconds until well combined; need not... - 38.649
Turkey Taco Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a small serving bowl, stir together the salsa, sour cream, cumin, salt and pepper.
2 Drain the kidney beans in a strainer or colander and rinse them under cold running water. Add the corn to the beans and set them aside to drain... - 34.6256
Herbed Turkey Burgers
These Turkey Burgers make an excellent meal. The herbs seasoning is too good. Try this out for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Turkey Burgers are welcome ! - 33.9933
Turkey Orange Open Face
Grate 1-1/2 teaspoons orange peel; set aside.
Peel oranges, removing all white pith.
Slice oranges crosswise.
In a small bowl, combine yogurt, 1/4 cup whole-cranberry sauce and 1/2 teaspoon orange peel.
Spread yogurt mixture on bread slices.
Arrange lettuce... - 38.4871
1 In a medium saucepan, bring the water, bulgur, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the salt to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and remove the pan from the heat. Let sit until the bulgur is tender and all the water has been absorbed, about 15... - 33.969
Turkey Cutlets Parmesan With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1 Coarsely chop the tomatoes and the onion.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon of the basil, 1/8 teaspoon of the pepper and the salt. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg. Dip the turkey cutlets in the beaten... - 35.1259
Sauteed Turkey Cutlets With Fruit And Walnuts
1 In a shallow bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the turkev lightly in the seasoned flour, reserving the excess.
2 Thinly slice the onion. Cut the apple into bite-size pieces.
3 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the butter in 1... - 37.7946
Honey Glazed Turkey Wings
Rinse wings; pat dry with paper toweling.
Cut each whole wing into 2 pieces, leaving tip with blade.
Brush wings with vegetable oil.
If cooking outdoors, place wings over slow coals; for indoor cooking, use low broiler heat, cooking wings 6 inches from heat... - 36.3868
Turkey Mushroom Tetrazzini
Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
In a large no-stick skillet, cook the turkey and mushrooms over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the mushrooms are tender,... - 43.9049
Broiled Turkey With Savory Fruit Marinade
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it lightly.
2 Peel the orange and remove all of the bitter white pith. Coarsely chop the orange and place it in a medium bowl. Coarsely chop the scallions and add them to the orange.
3 Stir in... - 34.224
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and brown the sausage.
3) Transfer the cooked sausage to a cutting board and slice it into ½-inch pieces.
4) Put the meat back in... - 43.0323
Black Bean Chili With Turkey
In a large saucepan, cook the turkey, onions, sweet peppers, jalapeno peppers and garlic over medium heat 8 minutes or until the turkey is no longer pink and the vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomatoes (with juices), beans, chili powder, cumin, coriander,... - 36.3703
Mushroom Turkey Burgers
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, garlic, paprika and pepper until well combined.
Shape into 4 patties, each 3/4" thick.
Spray an unheated, large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the patties to the skillet and... - 41.8274
Roast Turkey Breast With Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper toweling. Sprinkle the thyme, sage, parsley, salt, and pepper over the breast. Brush the top all over with the butter.
2. Place the breast, skin side up, on a rack in a 13"x9"x2"... - 29.0027
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.67