- » Quick Turkey Breast
Quick Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick turkey breast recipes.
Roast Turkey Breast
Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon juice.
Season underside with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix remaining salt with butter, paprika, herbs and pepper; rub over skin.
Place turkey, skin side up, in a shallow pan; roast in preheated 400Â° F oven 20 minutes, until skin... - 42.3168
You May Also Like!
Roast Turkey Breast With Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 475°F. Rinse the turkey breast and pat it dry with paper toweling. Sprinkle the thyme, sage, parsley, salt, and pepper over the breast. Brush the top all over with the butter.
2. Place the breast, skin side up, on a rack in a 13"x9"x2"... - 30.8444
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast
An unconventional turkey recipe created by the chef is a must try this Thanks Giving season. Make turkey breast absolutely luscious and flavorful following the chef's recipe. Tempting and great for potluck or over any other occasion all the year long. - 107.989
Glazed Turkey Breast With Sweet Potato Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Place the sweet potatoes in a medium size saucepan, cover with boiling unsalted water, and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a knife.
Drain well and mash.
Stir in the grated orange rind.
Meanwhile,... - 42.9943
Wine Glazed Turkey Breast
1. Arrange turkey breast skin-side down on a microwave-safe roasting rack, set in a baking dish. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth. Brush turkey breast liberally with glaze mixtura
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level... - 27.301
Roast Turkey Breast For A Small Gathering
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Trim any visible fat from the turkey breast, and save the neck, if included, for making gravy.
Pat the turkey breast dry with paper towels.
Place a rack in a roasting pan and set the turkey breast on the rack.
In a 2-cup glass... - 43.5353
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
Turkey Breast With Orange Sauce
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge turkey in flour, coating all sides and reserving any remaining flour.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet melt margarine; add turkey and cook over medium heat until golden, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Transfer to plate and set... - 30.534
Traditional Quick Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Wash turkey inside and out with cold water. Dry thoroughly with kitchen towel. Rub surface all over with a cut lemon to keep flesh white. Fill the body cavity with sausage meat stuffing and the neck with chestnut stuffing, or if... - 36.355
Quick Turkey Divan
Place unopened package of broccoli on microproof plate and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Separate spears and pat dry.
Arrange in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Fold each slice of turkey breast in half and arrange on broccoli.
Pour sauce over... - 31.0269
Quick Deli Turkey Soup
Combine broth, tomatoes with juice, zucchini and basil in large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
Stir in turkey and pasta.
Continue heating until turkey is hot. - 25.6283