- » Quick Turkey
Quick Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick turkey recipes.
Quick Turkey Divan
Heat oven to 350°.
Arrange turkey slices in individual shallow baking dishes or baking dish, 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2 inches.
Place 6 or 7 asparagus spears on each slice.
Cover; bake 20 minutes or until turkey is hot and asparagus is tender.
Top asparagus... - 37.8
Traditional Quick Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Wash turkey inside and out with cold water. Dry thoroughly with kitchen towel. Rub surface all over with a cut lemon to keep flesh white. Fill the body cavity with sausage meat stuffing and the neck with chestnut stuffing, or if... - 36.355
Quick Turkey Divan
Place unopened package of broccoli on microproof plate and cook on HI, 3 minutes.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Separate spears and pat dry.
Arrange in 1-quart microproof casserole.
Fold each slice of turkey breast in half and arrange on broccoli.
Pour sauce over... - 31.0269
Quick Creamed Turkey
Melt cream cheese in top of double boiler over hot water or over low heat, stirring constantly.
Add soup and mushrooms, if desired; stir until blended.
Add turkey and stir until mixture is hot.
Season with garlic salt and pepper - 30.3568
Quick Turkey Divan
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Cook asparagus according to basic directions in vegetable chapter. Drain and arrange pieces of asparagus in a greased shallow baking dish.
3. Cover with slices of turkey, allowing some of the green ends to show at each end of... - 28.6936
You May Also Like!
Quick And Easy Turkey Pot Pie From Leftover Crock Pot Roast Turkey
If you're looking for a pie dish to create from your leftover crock pot roast turkey, this is it. Never mind if you are making a pot pie for the first time or are a seasoned pro, you can ensure flavorful results with Betty's tried-and-true turkey pot pie... - 99.9983
Quick Turkey Chili
1 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate I heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened.
Add the turkey and saute for 3 minutes or until no longer pink.
Add the cumin,... - 38.4649
Feta Basil Turkey Burgers- Quick And Easy Dinner Idea
This recipe for feta basil turkey burgers is one of the quickest dinner recipes I know! Mix ground turkey with a few fun flavors and throw it on the grill or in a skillet. If you're looking for a quick and easy dinner recipe, give this a try! - 0
Quick Open Turkey Sandwich
When you do not understand what to do with the Thanksgiving leftover, just transform them into an open sandwich. We are sure you are also looking for one such quick recipe. Watch the video to know what ingredients you will need to make an open sandwich. - 91.069
Quick Turkey And Zucchini Saute
1. Cut green pepper into matchstick-thin strips. Cut green onion into 1-inch-long pieces. Cut zucchini crosswise in half, then cut each half lengthwise into thin slices; cut slices lengthwise into matchstick-thin strips; set aside.
2. Cut turkey cutlets into... - 33.6
Quick Turkey Quesadillas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Wrap the tortillas in foil; bake until softened, 8-10 minutes. Remove tortillas from oven; increase oven temperature to 375°F.
3. Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over... - 36.2903
Allow prepared soup to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs-until foamy.
Stir in soup and regaining ingredients.
Spread in a well greased 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Bake 50 minutes at 325Â° F.
To serve, cut in squares and top each; serving with hot leftover... - 30.0257
Quick Turkey Hash
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a pan, empty tin of condensed soup , add milk to make the consistnecy of sauce and heat it.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and cook gently for 4-5 minutes.
4) Now add chopped turkey meat and any available... - 37.518
Quick-and-easy Turkey Burgers
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each portion into a '/2-inch-thick patty. Combine teriyaki sauce and water in a small bowl.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over... - 26.9427
Quick Turkey Recipes By Category