- » Quick Trout
Quick Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick trout recipes.
Trout With Dill
1) Sprinkle salt and pepper on trout to season.
2) Preheat the grill.
MAKING ... - 45.0645
Bacon Stuffed Trout
Preheat oven to 500°.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings; add onion to pan and cook, stirring, until soft.
Stir in bacon.
Place 2 tablespoons... - 44.9923
Skillet Baked Trout With Lemon Caper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon on paper towels and set aside. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of bacon fat from the skillet.
3. Meanwhile, in a... - 43.422
Trout Saute Alla Rosina
1) Clean the trout by separating the head, tails and scales from the body. Wash, pat dry and rub a little oil over its skin.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the cheese, cornmeal and salt and dredge the trouts in one-by-one till they are coated... - 43.3181
Bacon & Rice Stuffed Trout
1. On a microwave grilling rack, arrange the bacon slices.
2. Cover them with double sheets of paper toweling.
3. Microwave on HIGH for just about 4 minutes or until crisp.
4. Place bacon on paper toweling and let cool slightly before... - 43.0686
€¢ Wash fish under cold running water. Wipe with paper towel.
€¢ Place milk in plate and roll fish in it, then in flour and breadcrumbs.
€¢ Preheat a browning dish 7 minutes at HIGH.
€¢ Without removing the dish from the oven, add the butter. It... - 41.9865
Steamed Trout With Lettuce & Peas
Mix mint, lemon peel, garlic, peas, and lettuce; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pat mixture gently into a neat mound on an 8- to 10-inch rimmed plate at least 1/2 inch smaller in diameter than your steamer.
Rinse trout and pat dry.
Then neatly arrange... - 37.6324
Smoked Trout Pate Using Cream Cheese
Skin, bone and flake trout.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, puree flaked trout, cream cheese, 1/4 cup whipping cream, horseradish, lemon juice, green onions, parsley and dill, if desired.
Add more cream, if necessary, to make a... - 36.8907
Trout In Chermoula
1. Marinate the trout in the ingredients for an hour, rubbing the mixture well in.
2. Take out of the marinade, dredge in flour and fry in the hot oil for 5 minutes per finger thickness.
3. Stir in the marinade and serve hot with chopped coriander... - 35.6255
Roasted Trout With Lemon Sage Mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Open each trout and season with some lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 4 sage leaves.
Close the fish and rub olive oil and additional lemon juice on the exterior.
Place in a roasting pan and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve garnished... - 34.5463
Grilled Trout Appetizer
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients (except trout) and mix well.
2. Add trout and smear with marinade evenly. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Heat a grill pan and grill marinated trout for 5 minutes on both sides or till cooked, while... - 33.9519
Quick Baked Trout
1. Melt the butter in a pan, add the bacon and fry for 1-2 minutes, until the fat begins to run. Add the leek and cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
2. Make 3 slashes in each side of the trout and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Reserve one lemon wedge.... - 33.3797
1. On sheet of wax paper dredge trout in flour, coating both sides.
2. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil and margarine until margarine is melted: add trout and cook over medium heat until trout flakes easily when tested with a fork, 2 to 3 minutes on each... - 31.2008
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696
Trout In Oatmeal
1. In a frypan heat the oil.
2. Dry the trout and dredge either in oatmeal or flour.
3. Lay in the hot pan and cook for 7 minutes per inch thickness of fish.
4. Serve with lemon wedges. - 29.5372
Mountain Rainbow Trout
Thaw frozen fish; dry with paper toweling.
Combine cornmeal, flour, salt, and paprika.
Coat fish in mixture.
In skillet heat shortening over hot coals till a drop of water sizzles.
Brown till fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 4 minutes on each... - 29.3768
Cedarvale Gardens Trout Ida
Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and place in a large shallow container.
Pour dressing over fish.
Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, turning fish once.
Remove fish from marinade.
Grill skin side down over hot coals 10 minutes or until fish flakes... - 26.1998
Please See Video
For more information please visit: Chef Arsenii's website - 15.6865