- » Quick Trifle
Quick Trifle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick trifle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick trifle recipes.
Short on time and still have to make dessert for the evening party. Here is a quick and easy Almond Trifle recipe. A delicious dessert that is done in minutes. Just what you are looking for when you are in a hurry. - 47.1915
Quick Sherry Trifle
1. Into a glass bowl break the biscuit.
2. Pour over the sherry and put in the jam, top with the whipped cream and decorate with nuts.
3. Let it sit over dinner. - 32.4942
Spread cake cubes in a 9 x 6-inch bake dish.
Spoon fruit over the top.
Add a few spoonfuls of the juice if cake is quite stale.
Beat pudding mix with the milk and spread over fruit.
Swirl top with whipped topping, and sprinkle with coconut. - 31.1576
Place dessert cups on individual plates.
Spoon 1 t orange concentrate over each.
Stir almond extract into pudding.
When ready to serve place 1 T preserves in bottom of each cup, top with 1/4 C pudding and sprinkle with almonds. - 28.3485
You May Also Like!
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 36.3014
Blueberry And Raspberry Trifle
Are you planning for an outdoor dinner party? Here is a wonderful video for a simple quick desert that would surely impress your guests. The trifle has nice layers of pound cake, berries, whipped cream with an almond topping. Watch the video that shows how to... - 104.316
1. Make the custard: blend the sugar, custard powder and cornflour with 1 tbsp milk to make a runny paste. Beat in the egg yolk. Pour the remaining milk into a pan, scrape in the vanilla seeds, add the pod, then allow to come just to the boil. Stir this into... - 41.0158
Easy Pear Trifle
1. As per package directions, make egg custard with 1 3/4 cups milk.
2. Remove from heat and refrigerate.
3. In a small bowl, toss vanilla wafers with orange juice and remove 1/2 cup of the mixture.
4. With remaining cookie mixture,... - 39.752
Fruit Trifle With Currant Jelly
For custard, in a saucepan lightly beat eggs. Stir in milk, sugar, and lemon peel. Cook and stir over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or till mixture thickens slightly and coats a metal spoon. Remove from heat. Cool custard quickly by placing the saucepan in... - 30.0249
Strawberry Trifle is a mouth watering dessert recipe. Try this Strawberry Trifle; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 28.6252
Cherry Vanilla Trifle
Combine yogurt and pudding.
Beginning with cake pieces, place a layer of cake with a layer of yogurt/pudding mix.
Sprinkle with cherries.
Repeat, ending with yogurt/pudding mixture.
Cover and refrigerate. - 27.5317
Lemon Blueberry Trifle
1. Reserve 2 cups of the dessert topping. Remove lid from lemon curd and microwave the jar for about 1 minute to soften; stir.This makes it easier to spread.
2. In a 2-quart glass bowl, layer lemon curd, remaining dessert topping, muffin chunks, blueberry pie... - 27.2291
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 41.1183
Light Fruit Trifle
Light Fruit Trifle is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, almond extract, fruits and cream. You can really be artistic with Light Fruit Trifle by serving the fruit using a trifle bowel. Everyone will want the recipe, once they taste this, so be prepared!
. - 39.9678
Quick Trifle Recipes By Category