- » Quick Tomato Stew
Quick Tomato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick tomato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick tomato stew recipes.
Quick And Easy Vegetable Gumbo In 5 Minute
If you are looking to whomp up a gutsy meal without spending a fortune, this is it. Betty whomps up yet another unbelievably quick and easy vegetable dish that is not only highly appetizing, but also very filling. Prepared in five minutes flat, this is one... - 97.5064
Quick Brunswick Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and cook onion wedges till tender but not brown.
2. Stir in un-drained stewed tomatoes, sliced potatoes, un-drained whole kernel corn, tomato soup, lima beans, salt, and pepper and boil the mixture.
3. Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.1088
Tomato Beef Stew
Heat oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven; brown meat.
Remove meat and add onions; saute onions until golden brown.
Return meat to skillet; add salt, pepper, tomatoes and Angostura.
Cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Add peas and... - 34.8281
Quick Tomato-fish Stew
Heat oil in a kettle.
Add onion and garlic and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes and garbanzos and bring to boiling.
Add flaked fish, reduce heat, and cook about 15 minutes longer.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Serve with pickled hot... - 33.0113
You May Also Like!
Quick Zucchini And Tomatoes
Zucchini and tomatoes are a great combination right? How about putting them together for a super simple side dish? That will definitely be a great dish! Here is a recipe video showing you how to do that. Since these two vegetables go together so great, this... - 105.975
Beef And Tomato Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1 minute. Cook the beef, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes, or until browned. Add the onion and chili, and cook uncovered, for 5 more minutes, or until the onion is... - 33.8452
Cubed Steak With Stewed Tomatoes
Combine flour, salt and pepper in a bag; use to lightly coat cubed steaks.
Brown steaks in oil on medium low heat.
Pour tomatoes over steaks; simmer, covered, 1 1/4 hours. - 28.2798
1. In hot butter in medium saucepan, saute onion, stirring, until golden—3 minutes.
2. Add other ingredients; simmer 15 minutes. Stir occasionally.
3. Strain. Taste for seasoning. Serve hot or cold. - 32.1249
Rosemary Tomato Rice Stew U
Planning a vegan meal for friends, here is a great recipe to serve along side rice. Check out Alia making Rosemary Tomato rice stew using canned tomatoes along with choiceful vegetables and flavors. Delicious and particularly great for tomato lovers! - 109.722
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 18.2426
Tomato Cream Sauce Using Sour Cream
1) In a saucepan, add in ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar, water and chopped onion.
2) Cook the mixture on simmer for 5 minutes or till the mixture has reduced to about 1/4 pint or slightly more.
3) Take the pan off the flame. Allow to cool down... - 39.6059
Cumin Kufta Stew Part 2 Of 2
Please watch the video or for step by step printable ingredients and directions visit our website at http://www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8944
Tomato And Green Pepper Ragout
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard or bacon fat in it until a light haze forms over it.
2) Add in onions and garlic and sautÃ© them for 8 to 10 minutes until the onions are lightly colored.
3) Take them off from heat and then mix... - 44.3381
Quick Chicken Stew
1.Take a kettle and put fryer, onion, celery, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce , salt and pepper and cover it.
2.Cook for 45 minutes on low heat.
3.Serve with rice. - 33.3264
Quick Tomato Stew Recipes By Category