- » Quick Thick French Toast
Quick Thick French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick thick french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick thick french toast recipes.
Strawberries Cheesecake French Toast
French Toast for breakfast is filling and energizing as well and here is one such recipe. Chef David Hu shows how to make French Toast with strawberry cheesecake stuffing and strawberry syrup. Toast surely at its best! - 119.767
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 41.8867
Vanilla French Toast
Want to please the wife or the mother of the house? Then make these French toasts with the help of the kids and serve it warm to the mothers to make mother's day just as special! Watch Ken get these French toasts going! - 116.241
Orange French Toast
In shallow bowl beat together the water, 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate, and eggs.
Dip French bread slices into juice mixture, then into bread crumbs, coating evenly on both sides.
In skillet cook French bread slices in a small amount of hot cooking... - 37.7295
French Onion Soup With Cheese Toast
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the onions, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until golden but not brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour and cook for 1... - 35.5544
Dessert French Toast
In mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla until frothy.
In skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Dip cake slices into egg mixture, then quickly fry in melted butter, turning slices as they brown.
Remove from skillet and dust lightly with icing... - 32.5852
Classic French Toast
1) Mix the milk with vanilla.
2) Keep the bread soaked in the milk for around 5 minutes.
3) Dip the bread quickly in the beaten egg.
4) Turn the bread with the help of two spoons.
5) Fry the bread in the oil until it becomes golden brown and crisp on... - 36.8536
Creme Brulee French Toast
Chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make a quick and easy French Toast with a "Creme Brulee Twist!" - 124.963
Chef's Special Vegan French Toast
Looking for a vegan breakfast recipe? You've got it right here. Watch the Chef share her secret recipe to prepare this Vegan French Toast, which is a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch it now. - 103.433
Gourmet Steak On Toast
Feeling hungry! Then Gourmet Steak On Toast is the perfect choice. You can prepare this in no time and the toasts are simply divine. Try this Gourmet Steak On Toast recipe! - 42.8358
Quick Squash Au Gratin
1) Rinse squashes under water and wash them thoroughly.
2) Trim the ends, discard and slice the squashes in 1/4-inch thick slices.
3) In a medium-size frying pan, palce sliced squashes and onion with water and salt.
4) Cover the pan and... - 41.2387
Quick Crab Cassoulettes
1. In a food processor with the shredding or grinding blade attached, pulse the bread into fine crumbs. Tip into a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the onion, celery and pepper in the food processor or with a sharp vegetable knife. Empty into... - 46.3513
Steak Sandwich With Sauce
Melt butter; add steak sauce, onion, Worcestershire, and salt; heat.
Use instant meat tenderizer on round steak according to label directions.
Preheat grill according to the manufacturer's directions; grease grill lightly.
Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes per... - 38.6731
This Pate Madrilene is one of the best that I've ever tasted ! Try out the Pate Madrilene for yourself and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the dish are welcome ! - 43.8302
Gourmet Steak On Toast
For Chef's Sauce, combine broth, cooking claret, green onions, and seasonings: cook fast to reduce the volume by 1/2- Remove bay-leaf; add lemon juice, parsley, and butter.
Grill cube steaks 1 to 2 minutes per side on lightly greased griddle.
Meanwhile grill... - 37.3343
French Onion Soup
Lightly fry the onions in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until soft and lightly browned.
Add the stock, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cookfor 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the... - 41.7675
Spread 2 t pizza sauce on each piece of bread, cover with cheese.
Arrange several slices of pepperoni on cheese.
Heat 7 minutes in a oven at 450Â° F or just until the cheese begins to melt.
Serve with Italian olives and cherry tomatoes. - 22.5255
Ratatouille Bruschetta With Feta
1. Toast both sides of bread on a barbecue grill or under broiler; brush one side lightly with olive oil. Spread with salsa; sprinkle with feta cheese and Kalamata olive slivers. Cut into halves, if desired. - 22.8553
Genoise A L Orange
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°). Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan; tap out the excess flour.
2. Prepare the Orange Sponge Cake: Combine the eggs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Place the bowl in the top of a saucepan of simmering water; make... - 45.0281
1. To make the filling, in small non-metalic bowl combine preserves, brown sugar, lemon juice and bitters. Set aside or refrigerate, covered until required.
2. To make the crepe batter, in a medium dry bowl, mix biscuit mix and sugar.
3. In a... - 47.4006
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the flour, sugar, egg, egg yolk, milk and butter, along with a dash of salt, in a mixing bowl or blender container.
3) Blend the ingredients together or beat with an... - 45.6361
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Napoleons! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for... - 100.25
Cream Cheese Delight
This Cream Cheese Delight is absolutely delightful and great to pep up those weekend family dinners. The flavors of the never fails to catch you by surprise. Trust me, they will love it! - 47.3006
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice and beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into 6 individual dishes.
4. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator... - 42.7144
Beef With Mushrooms & Madeira Sauce
If using ground beef, shape meat into 4 oval pat-ties, each about 1 inch thick.Melt the 1 tablespoon butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add meat and cook, turning once, until well browned on both sides and done to your liking; cut to... - 37.8424
Grilled Steak Sandwich
Cut steak in 6 pieces.
Use tenderizer following directions.
Preheat griddle to 400Â°; grease lightly.
Grill meat 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Make sauce: Combine next 5 ingredients; heat.
To serve, dip toast quickly in sauce; top with... - 37.9167
This mayo-parmesan bread recipe is a toasted french bread snack. Made with parmesan cheese and mayonnaise flavored with chives or parsley spread on the bread and broiled to a golden brown, the mayo parmesan bread is a delicious and easy snack. - 33.2924
Almond Butter Torte
1 Line each of 2 large cookie sheets with a double thickness of brown paper.
2 Draw two 8-inch circles on each. (Use an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide.)
3 Chop the almonds very fine. (Your blender does a quick neat job.) Set... - 45.7194
Fish Mousse With Bercy Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Boil the court bouillon.
3) Cook the fish gently over low heat, uncovered, in the bouillon for about 10 minutes or till the fish is tender.
4) With a slotted spoon, take the fish out of... - 46.772
Apple Maple Syrup
1. Add water to spiced apple syrup to equal 2/3 cup.
2. In saucepan, combine the liquid with sugar and cornstarch.
3. Stir until sugar has dissolved.
4. Place pan over low flame and stir continuously until the syrup is thick and come to a... - 40.8388
Chicken Verona Crepes
1. To make the batter, in a medium bowl, sift together flour and salt
2. Add the egg and butter to it and whisk with a wire whisk, adding milk, to make a smooth batter.
3. Let rest, covered, in the refrigerator until required.
4. Heat... - 44.7922
San Francisco Burgers
Shape beef into 4 patties, each about 3/4 inch thick.
Lightly coat a wide frying pan with oil; set over medium-high heat.
When pan is hot, add patties and cook, turning once, until done to your liking; cut to test about 10 minutes for medium-rare.
Remove... - 33.861
Big Beef Sandwich
Slash fat edges of steak.
Use meat tenderizer, according to label directions.
Broil on grill, about 2 inches from coals, a total of 25 to 30 minutes, turning frequently €”do not overcook.
Blend butter, mustard, and horseradish.
Cut bread lengthwise in... - 38.0854
1) Take a bowl to combine broths, water, vegetables, herbs, spices and seasonings. Set it aside.
2) Take a 3-quart casserole for combining ground beef and onion.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 4 minutes or until the beef is well... - 47.6572
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
The Great Onion Soup
The Great Onion Soup has a exicting taste. The white wine and brany gives the The Great Onion Soup a different taste. - 42.9797
Saucy Steak Sandwich
To prepare sauce combine tomato sauce, steak sauce, brown sugar, and salad oil in small saucepan.
Bring to boiling.
Toast the slices of French bread on both sides.
Cut round steak into 6 pieces.
Apply instant meat tenderizer according to label... - 36.9589
Garlic steak burgers are cooked beef burgers that are flavored with garlic and served on slices of french bread. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the garlic steak burgers may also be cooked with onions. Cooked in a skillet it can be quickly prepared and served... - 31.1788
Saucy Steak Sandwich
Saucy Steak Sandwich is a tasty steak sandwich. The combination of the delicious sauce and steak is mouthwatering. Try the Saucy Steak Sandwich at home and you will understand what I am talking about! - 42.6381
Sherried Onion Soup
Cook onion in butter about 10 minutes or until tender.
Add broth and Sherry and bring to boil.
Sprinkle toast slices with cheese and place under broiler until cheese is lightly browned.
Ladle soup into 2 bowls; float toast slices atop. - 29.3708
Broiled Pepperoni Bites
Broiled pepperoni bites is a savory appetizer made with sliced pepperoni bits placed on bread. Sprinkled with cheese and onions, the bread is broiled with pepperoni topping, till the cheese melts. A quick fix appetizer that can be prepared in a jiffy! - 27.9249
Toss cheese with cornstarch.
In small saucepan, combine cheese mixture, undrained clams, milk, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Add tomato soup.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Ladle into 2 bowls and top with toasted bread.
Sprinkle with... - 38.4447
1) To lots of boiling water, add the rice and cook quickly for about 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt the fat over low heat and stir in the flour. Gently cook for about a minute.
3) Stir in the milk very gradually, beating... - 46.0302
Bourride is a classic a Mediterranean fish soup with garlic, onions and orange peel as the main ingredients. Prepared with any white fish fillets of choice, the bourride has toasted french bread rounds in it and is quite savory and filling. - 47.4237
Filets Mignons With Mushroom Sauce
Sprinkle meat on both sides with salt and pepper.
Put butter and oil in heavy skillet.
Add filets and brown quickly on both sides (about 5 minutes a side, they should be rare).
Set filets on croutes on hot serving plates.
Stir water into skillet and scrape up... - 37.0994
Vegan Tofu Sandwich
Tofu has taken the place of cheese in a vegan's diet, so here is an Indian recipe that's especially made for all vegan friends out there. Chef Manjula is preparing the sandwich with little twist and that is addition of mouth-watering cilantro chutney. The... - 123.535
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches
Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches tops my list of favorite dishes and it is hit among my peers. This is a make-ahead sandwich and the flavor of it lies in the overnight marinade. Just check out the recipe of Stroganoff Steak Sandwiches and give it a try. - 46.644
Italian Caprese Bread Salad
1. Combine tomatoes, celery, olives, parsley, garlic, carrot, onion, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper in a large bowl.Taste and correct seasoning if needed. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
2. Grill or broil bread slices. Spoon topping... - 35.3885
Hungarian Dobosch Torte
Oil a 10 1/2 x l5 1/2-inch jelly-roll pan and line bottom only with greased waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and salt in a small beater bowl until moist peaks form, then beat in the sugar gradually.
Beat until stiff.
Scrape egg-white meringue into a larger bowl,... - 40.2749
Jellied Chicken Loaf
1. Place the chicken, celery leaves, onion, salt, ginger, peppercorns and the 2 cups water in large saucepan; cover. Bring to boiling, then simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender.
2. Remove chicken from the broth; cool while fixing gelatin mixture. Strain... - 40.3508
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
Tear lettuces into bite-sized pieces and mix together in medium bowl.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk the oil into the vinegar and add shallots, salt, and pepper.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of vinaigrette, pour the remainder over the lettuce and toss.
Distribute... - 44.2975
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 114.23