- » Quick Thai Sauce
Quick Thai Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick thai sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick thai sauce recipes.
Thai Peanut Sauce
If you are fond of Thai food, you would surely enjoy to see this incredible video. The peanut sauce here is served over kelp noodles, however this sauce is versatile can be served in many ways. Take a look at this video to make and surprise your family with... - 125.582
Easy Thai Pork Meatballs Sauce
Chef Kai shows us how to make the serving sauce for the pork meat balls. It is easy to make and it is the perfect way to start experimenting with the elements of Thai cuisine. And remember to add cornstarch for thickening. Bon Appetit! - 111.728
Thai Salmon With Sweet And Sour Sauce
Wondering what to prepare with salmon? Here is a unique Thai-style salmon with sweet and sour sauce. The chef has so nicely demonstrated the recipe in this video that the same can be easily prepared at home within no time. This flavorful salmon recipe is... - 101.924
Easy Satay Sauce
Tongue tickling satay sauce can lend the right flavor to your Thai dishes. Just follow the video to learn how to prepare this treat at home without much toil. The traditional flavors makes it a must try at home to surprise everyone with the exotic Thai touch... - 82.2369
Warming Bbq Sauce
Stir in the perfect barbeque sauce to make your barbeque dishes tastier and delicious. A simple recipe shows here how to prepare and warm barbeque sauce. Just follow the recipe to make this wonderful delight in minutes. - 60.5108
Spicy Peanut Sauce
1) In a blender, process soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic for about 1 minute on high speed until the ginger and garlic are smoothed to form a liquid.
2) Process in peanut butter for 1 minute longer.
3) Mix the oils and blend... - 42.0871
Quick Sweet And Sour Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and blend cornstarch and sugar.
2) Stir well and add vinegar, pineapple juice, and soy sauce.
3) Cook on low flame stirring frequently to make a smooth paste.
4) Add a pinch of salt.
5) Serve as required. - 39.8932
Beef Skewers In Peanut And Chilli Sauce
Blend or process peanut oil, peanuts, honey, sesame oil, sauce and juice until smooth.
Thread beef onto 12 skewers; place skewers, in single layer, in shallow dish.
Pour peanut sauce over skewers; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared... - 38.8448
Pan Fried Halibut With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the pineapple juice.
2. In a small skillet or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and scallions, and cook, stirring, until the garlic begins to... - 37.2106
Crispy Flounder With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, apricot jam, mustard, vinegar, and parsley (if using). Stir to blend.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly oil the foil.
3. In a shallow bowl, beat the egg and milk together. In... - 36.2266
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce and salt.
2. Bring it to boil and add 1 tablespoon of cornflour. The cornflour needs to be blended with cold water. Keep stirring until thick and clear.
3. You can add more cornflour... - 33.1889