- » Quick Tahini Salad
Quick Tahini Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick tahini salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick tahini salad recipes.
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
You May Also Like!
Quick Tahini Yogurt Dressing
1. Tip all the ingredients into a wide-mouthed jar
2. Shake the jar well till all the ingredients are well-blended
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 28.8515
Greeny Tahini Dressing
1. In a blender or liquidizer jar, combine the cooked peas, carrot juice, tahini and tamari
2. Pulse in bursts, 3 or 4 times until all ingredients are well blended to a smooth and thick liquid.
3. Pour this gorgeously dressing over your... - 31.8914
Parsley Tahini Dressing
1. Wash the parsley and roughly chop it.
2. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the chopped parsley with the other ingredients.
3. Pulse the mixture in 3 or 4 bursts of 10 seconds each so that they are blended to a smooth... - 38.5286
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691
Shanghai Chicken Salad
I like this Shanghai Chicken Salad recipe. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Shanghai Chicken Salad is a delicious Chinese salad. It is included as a side dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. You should try this healthy Shanghai Chicken Salad... - 39.6408
In Your Face Mustard Salad?
Hopefully this delicious salad dressing recipe makes up for my epic recipe fail last week :) Yum, enjoy! And feel free to leave out the mustard if you want, if you think mustard is the devil. - 0
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Miso Veggie Dip
This Asian Miso Veggie Dip is a great way to jazz up your parties or boring normal dinners. It is quick and easy to prepare using a couple of off the shelf ingredients. Serve it with fresh veggies, meats, chips or even bread as an appetizer. Watch the video... - 92.623
Sweet And Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles
Noodles needn't be bland and boring! Sweet and Spicy Sesame Ramen Noodles is a far cry from something you have tasted so far. It is sweet and spicy and changes the way you see packaged ramen noodles. This dish which can be served as an appetizer or main dish... - 119.127