- » Quick Taco Soup
Quick Taco Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick taco soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick taco soup recipes.
1. In a medium size saucepan, combine the ingredients for soup.
2. Simmer on a medium flame, stirring occasionally until it is hot and bubbly.
3. Divide the tortilla chips among 4 bowls.
4. Ladle the Taco Soup on top.
5. Garnish with cheese,... - 41.6106
You May Also Like!
Quick N' Easy Tacos
1. In a medium skillet, tip in the beef and sautÃ© till done. Drain the fat and set aside
2. Add the tomatoes, green pepper and the onion soup mix.
3. Blend this mixture with the reserved liquid and chili powder and the hot pepper sauce. Simmer for... - 33.9681
Quick N Easy Tacos
In medium skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, onion recipe soup mix, chili powder and hot pepper sauce.
Bring to a boil, then simmer 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. - 27.3518
In a 3-quart saucepan, brown meat, onion and garlic.
Add tomato paste, vinegar, taco-seasoning mix and chili powder.
Stir in water.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer about 30 minutes.
Add rice and undrained kidney beans.
Simmer to cook rice and blend... - 46.1681
1. Heat a large skillet or sautÃ© pan over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Add soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
6. When... - 48.19
In skillet, brown ground beef.
Sprinkle onion soup mix over meat; stir in the water.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
In salad bowl, combine lettuce, tomato, onion, green pepper, olives, and cheese; toss well.
Spoon on meat; top with corn chips. - 40.0758
In frying pan, brown beef and cook green pepper until tender; stir to separate meat.
Add soups and cherry peppers.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Fill each taco shell with 45-60 mL (3 - 4 tablespoons) meat mixture; top each with remaining... - 32.416
Quick Mexican Dish
Brown meat and onion; drain.
Add seasonings and corn.
Add soups and tomatoes.
Grease an oblong baking dish.
In bottom of dish crush Doritos to completely cover the bottom.
Add meat mixture, then pour soup mixture over the meat.
Top with... - 42.8907
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Learn how to make this Tortilla Soup in a Blendtec or a Vitamix commercial blender. It takes just a few minutes to make. Place all your raw whole foods in the blender and let it run on the highest speed. The blades will go fast enough to heat up the soup in... - 0
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
Guacamole Dip With Tortilla Chips
How about a fruity savory dip to accompany tortilla chips or your favorite grilled food, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Caitlin making a thick dip using avocados and some simple seasonings in few easy steps. Dip in your tortilla chips and enjoy! - 108.188