- » Quick Syrup
Quick Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick syrup recipes.
Quick Sugar Syrup
Are you a sugar syrup fan and love it on desserts, lemonade, juices, and cocktails? Here is a quick video showing how to make it. This chef is an experienced one and gives simple but important tips to make sugar syrup. Watch the video for the technique. - 126.726
Refreshing Lemonade Syrup Splash
Here’s a great way to use your excess your lemonade for a fun, refreshing treat. Betty adds a creative twist to the regular lemonade to make a syrupy splash. Nice and refreshing, you surely won’t mind spending some time watching the video and trying to... - 101.126
Homemade Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup is a much needed ingredient for making drinks. Drinks don’t always mean alcoholic drinks or cocktails, it can be a smart alternative to making beverages like ice tea, fruit punch and even cold drinks. When granulated sugar is added to cold... - 97.4678
Quick Sugar Syrup
This quick sugar syrup is easy to make and is multipurpose when it comes to using it. Specially with desserts it adds a fragrant lush to it. Check out the video clip for the easy steps. - 95.7442
Pear Fans With Orange Syrup
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine sugar, orange juice, butter, and 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cook over high heat, stirring, until butter is melted and sugar is dissolved.
Stir in the 1 teaspoon orange peel, then divide orange syrup equally among 6... - 32.8025
Orange Blossom Using Grenadine Syrup
1) Into the shaker with ice cubes, add the orange bitters
2) Add the dry gin, grenadine syrup and orange squash
3) Shake well
4) Strain the cocktail into a cocktail glass
5) Serve with a dash of orange peel juice
6) If more sweeter, reduce... - 31.7712
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the sugar and water
2) Let the mixture come to a gentle boil
3) Take off from the heat and add the kirsch and mix well
4) Serve the syrup with cake or ice cream - 28.4321
Chocolate Syrup For Drinks
In a saucepan mix together cocoa, sugar, and hot water.
Add corn syrup.
Boil 3 minutes, stirring.
Store in jar in refrigerator. - 28.0663
In a stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the cranberries with the water, bring to a simmer and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the berries begin to pop.
Force the mixture through a food mill or sieve into a large stainless steel... - 23.6019
Simple Sugar Syrup
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients and then simmer the mixture until the sugar is dissolved, stirring only when needed.
2) Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
3) Into a glass jar, pour the mixture and store in the refrigerator,... - 23.0806
Quick Maple Flavor Syrup
Place corn syrup and margarine in 2-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir in maple flavoring and vanilla. - 21.8385
Combine blueberries, sugar, cinnamon, and cloves in pan with 1 1/2 cups water.
Bring mixture to a boil and boil for 10 minutes or until lightly thickened.
Strain, stir in lemon juice, and pour into sterilized jars. - 20.616
Hot Sausage Syrup
Shape pork sausage in small balls (1-inch diameter).
Fry until thoroughly cooked.
Drain fat and add syrup; heat to boiling.
Serve hot - 17.9353
Quick Syrup Recipes By Category