- » Quick Sugar
Quick Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of quick sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for quick sugar recipes.
Quick No-sugar Cranberry Oatmeal
If you are a fan of oatmeal breakfasts or need to put oatmeal into you 5-day a week menu, this recipe is just what you need. It is high in fiber and won’t spike your blood sugar levels cause oat is a slow releasing carbohydrate. This is a no-white-sugar... - 135.804
Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn
This is the perfect snack recipe for a movie night at home. Our handsome chef Ronnie Woo shows you how to make Cinnamon Sugar Pop Corn! Watching corn kernels pop and Ronnie cook is a double treat, ladies. Enjoy! - 134.244
Quick Sugar Syrup
Are you a sugar syrup fan and love it on desserts, lemonade, juices, and cocktails? Here is a quick video showing how to make it. This chef is an experienced one and gives simple but important tips to make sugar syrup. Watch the video for the technique. - 126.726
Quick Cinnamon And Sugar Toast
Cinnamon and Sugar Toast is quick and easy to make. This can be easily eaten for breakfast as it takes only 5 minutes to make it. Do try out this recipe. - 126.125
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 123.894
Sweet Decaffeinated Southern Ice Tea
Looking for a recipe to make a refreshing beverage that can be whipped-up in a few minutes? Try this recipe for a sweet ice tea by LynnsRecipes. Guaranteed to yield a yummy ice tea, perfect for a summer day. - 119.025
Quick And Easy Sugar Cookies
How do you like sugar cookies, plain or with a candy inside? But the best cookies are the ones which have a texture to it, they are crisp, soft and chewy too. Watch this video for the quick sugar cookies recipe and carefully listen to the cautions and tips... - 119.009
Kansas Style Sugar And Paprika Dry Rub
Why not make this Kansas style sugar and paprika dry rub that is versatile to use for pork, chicken or beef. The rub is comparatively mild and it would be a great multi purpose rub. Look at the video that is surely impressive to watch. Check it out….. - 117.019
Quick Water Based Icing
Now you can ice your cookies, cakes, brownies and biscuits within minutes! No need to buy icing! Watch this video and create a water icing in a matter of minutes and then you are ready to decorate your baked goodies with this icing as you like. Very useful... - 106.208
Refreshing Lemonade Syrup Splash
Here’s a great way to use your excess your lemonade for a fun, refreshing treat. Betty adds a creative twist to the regular lemonade to make a syrupy splash. Nice and refreshing, you surely won’t mind spending some time watching the video and trying to... - 101.126
This summer beat the heat with Dave's Iced tea. He is showing a simple recipe for it, no big deal but a great drink to enjoy. Make it as sweet as you like but for quenching summer thirst, keep it less sweet or you won't be able to enjoy much. Enjoy it with... - 100.919
Homemade Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup is a much needed ingredient for making drinks. Drinks don’t always mean alcoholic drinks or cocktails, it can be a smart alternative to making beverages like ice tea, fruit punch and even cold drinks. When granulated sugar is added to cold... - 97.4678
Quick Sugar Syrup
This quick sugar syrup is easy to make and is multipurpose when it comes to using it. Specially with desserts it adds a fragrant lush to it. Check out the video clip for the easy steps. - 95.7442
Chilled Sweet Tea
A cup of sweet tea is just what you need to refresh yourself after a tiring task! The fresh favor of tea is enhanced by the addition of sugar and lemon juice and adds more zing to this already popular beverage. If you want some quick energy, stir in this... - 94.3759
Protein is one of the most important nutrients that forms the basic framework of body strength. One of the easiest ways to glut on protein is to drink nectar protein everyday. This video gives you a snippet of this high protein drink. - 92.3176
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 90.8318
Hot Greek Coffee
A hot beverage is something to look forward to when you retire for the day. With Eva, one is looking forward to take a sip into one of the exotic beverage - Greek Coffee. Well, not before the wholesome garnishing and it goes out to you all dressed. - 88.8273
Healthy Muffin With Organic Sugar
Are you one of those who prefer having make-ahead plans for breakfast so that you can set the table quickly? Then you should certainly not miss this video. Here the chef provides quick directives to make muffin with couple of basic ingredients and store it in... - 82.1364
Sugary Jam Muffins
1. Line 6 (6 oz) muffin or custard cups with cupcake - paper cups.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine shortening and sugar
3. Use a wooden spoon, wire whisk or electric mixer to beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
4. Add egg and milk and... - 46.4947
1) Take a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray. keep aside.
2) Take the margarine and sugar in a bowl. Beat them.
3) Add flour and cornstarch. Beat the mixture again.
4) Put salt along with the flavorings. Beat them well.
5)... - 45.8789
Crisp Sugar Cookies
1) Into a bowl add in the butter and sugar and using an electric beater, cream well
2) Tip in the milk, eggs and vanilla and mix well
3) Add in the flour, cream of tartar, baking powder and mix well to form a dough
4) Cling wrap the dough and place in... - 45.7855
Quick Butterscotch Pudding
Desserts are my comfort food. I lover preparing them myself and of course enjoy feeding others as well! Quick Butterscotch Pudding is one of my favorite party desserts. Not just because its "quick", but it tastes fabulous as well! Why don't you give it a shot... - 44.9525
1. Sieve flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Add 60 gm. of hot fat and enough hot water to make a stiff dough.
3. Roll into small balls. Fry in hot fat till light brown.
4. Remove and drain.
5. Cool and pound in a mortar and pestle.
6. Sieve through a coarse... - 44.2561
1. In medium saucepan combine brown sugar, water, corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
2. Place pan over a low flame and heat, stirring, until the sugar has melted to form a thick syrup.
3. Add biscuits into the pan. .
4. Simmer, for 10 minutes.
5. Then... - 43.8761
Black And Tans
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Sift the flour once and set aside
3. Measure the flour and add baking powder, salt and sift the flour again
4. Add the sugar gradually to the egg while beating well
5. Add shortening and blend... - 43.328
Chocolate Pecan Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the chocolate and the butter and melt in a double boiler over low heat
3. When the chocolate mixture is cooled, add the eggs to the chocolate mixture
4. Add the dry... - 42.1048
1. Rub mawa and sugar together and divide into 3 portions.
2. Cook one portion on a slow fire till sugar is dissolved.
3. Continue cooking slowly till mixture forms a ball when tested between finger and thumb.
4. Add finely shredded cherries and pink... - 42.0305
1. Cream together sugar and butter.
2. Add beaten eggs and beat mixture well.
3. Add cinnamon and mace powder.
4. Add 225 gm. of refined flour and milk and mix well.
5. Sift together remaining flour and baking powder.
6. Add to the mixture to form a dough.
7.... - 41.9544
Cream shortening with sugar.
Add egg, molasses and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together and add.
Drop dough from a 1/4 teaspoon onto a well greased cookie sheet.
Space cookies about 2 inches apart.
If desired, cookies may be flattened with a... - 41.947
Quick Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sift the salt, 81% flour and baking powder together and then add the sugar as well as he wholemeal flour. Mix properly.
3) Gradually add the milk, a bit at a time, and stir till a light... - 41.8247
1. Sift flour and soda bicarbonate together; mix with semolina.
2. Add sugar, lime juice, fat, salt and cardamom powder and water to make a thin batter. Set aside for half an hour.
3. Prepare a sugar syrup with sugar and water. Clarify with lime juice; keep... - 41.7608
Sugar Free Vegetable Melange
1. In a large saucepan, put together cabbage, peppers, tomato juice, sweetener, seasonings and garlic; cook for about 15 or 20 minutes until cabbage is soft.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat well.
3. Drain well.
4. Serve Vegetable... - 41.1782
1. Sift the flour with baking powder
2. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and the oleo
3. Remove from heat and add the sugar
4. Mix well and then add the eggs one at a time while mixing
5. Beat well after each egg is added
6. Add the nuts, the... - 41.1188
1. Mix flour, fat and salt and prepare a stiff dough using a little water (60 ml. for 25 pieces).
2. Divide into even sized balls. Roll into thin poories about 7.5 cm. in (3") diameter.
3. Make slits in the centre taking care that the ends are not... - 40.902
Brown Sugar Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large pan, cream the egg with eth brown sugar and the vanilla. Mix this well
3. Add the sifted flour to the pan along with the salt and soda. Mix well
4. Add the nuts and mix again
5. Bake this... - 40.5118
Low Fat Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2. Add water and stir to blend.
Place in the microwave and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute.
3. Add... - 40.248
Brown Sugar Fudge
1. In a large (3-quart) microwaveable casserole, combine brown sugar, cream and syrup.
2. Place in the microwave and cook for about 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking, until it is bubbly and reaches soft ball stage. To check, spoon a few drops... - 38.9912
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 38.7344
So-easy Sugar Cookies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large bowl, cream 3/4 cup sugar, shortening, oil, milk, almond extract and egg until light and fluffy.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Gradually blend in flour, baking powder and salt at low speed until well... - 38.4823
1. Allow the margarine to soften at room temperature.
2. In a large stainless steel basin or Pyrex glass bowl, use an electric beater or wire whisk to cream the fat for 5 minutes until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and cocoa, sherry and hot... - 38.3924
1. Prepare a syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar. Add the rose water.
2. Pass the mawa through a sieve. Add crushed cardamoms, sieved arrowroot and a little cold water in which the soda bicarbonate has been dissolved.
3. Make a salt dough... - 38.3664
1. Sieve flour with salt.
2. Rub in fat.
3. Dissolve sugar in water.
4. Add to flour with curds and more water if necessary to make a stiff dough.
5. Roll out to 0.5 cm. (1/8") thickness.
6. Cut into long strips and then cut into diamonds.
7. Fry in deep fat... - 37.8012
Apricot Or Prune Whip
1. In a saucepan, mix together apricots or prunes, sugar, water and lemon; heat and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Let the mixture cool down.
4. Into a blender jar with chopping blades, pour the... - 37.7022
Quick Almond Brittle
Place sugar, butter, and salt in electric skillet at 400°.
When sugar begins to melt, stir to blend.
Cook and stir till sugar dissolves and color is a light golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn control to 'off'; stir in 1/2 cup chopped almonds.
Pour into... - 37.4623
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 before baking.
2) Take a large shallow baking tray; grease it and then place it under cold running water, shaking off any surplus water.
3) On this prepared tray, pipe or spoon 20 equal amounts of... - 37.3476
1. Cut grapefruit in half and make a hole at the centre.
2. Fill the hole with Blackcurrants.
3. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
In place of blackcurrants, any seasonal small fruit like Raspberries, Gooseberries or... - 36.7289
Caramel Almond Bark
1) Into a saucepan, mix in the sugar and water
2) Bring to a vigorous boil, reduce the flame and cook on high to medium flame till it changes to a caramel colour
2) Using a pastry brush, brush down the sides with cold water, many time during the... - 36.5022
Sugar baked apples are a microwaved dessert prepared with cooked apples. Apple halves are baked or coked with brown sugar, flour, and rasin mix along with butter and a dash of cinnamon. Drizzled with orange juice, these sugar baked apples are sweet and savory... - 36.2962
1. To prepare the biscuits flatten each one to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Heat fat in a frying-pan to (375°).
3. On half of the flattened biscuits place about 1 teaspoon jelly or jam and cover with remaining biscuits.
4. Pinch edges... - 36.2405
1. Mix the ingredients (except sugar and oil) together with water to form a thick batter. Set aside for 24 hours.
2. Make a sugar syrup of one stnng consistency.
3. Heat oil in a flat fry pan "jailebi-karai". Pour batter through a coconut shell with one hole... - 36.2005
Broiled Fruits With Sugar Crust
Arrange fruits in a buttered 10-inch baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Sprinkle over fruit.
Broil about 8 inches from heat for 8-10 minutes or until mixture is melted and bubbly.
Cool 10 minutes before serving. - 35.6255
Golden Sugar Cookies
Mix sugar, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400°.
Roll dough 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Cut into desired shapes with 3-inch cookie cutters.
Place on... - 35.3559
Quick Shortbread Fingers
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325ºF degrees
2. In a bowl, place all the ingredeints and mix it throughly
3. Use your finger tips to knead the ingredeints properly together, until they turn smooth, so that you ca make a firm smooth... - 34.7966
Sour Cream Sugar Cakes
Cream shortening and butter with sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing thoroughly.
Add sour cream alternately with last 4 ingredients mixed together.
Drop by tablespoons onto greased and floured cookie sheets.
Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
Bake in preheated... - 34.5484
Quick Butterscotch Frosting
1. In a sauce pan -cook sugar, milk, salt, margarine or butter at low flame.
2. In a container of food processor, add milk mixture and blend smooth by running GRIND blade for about 10 seconds.
3. Blend vanilla or maple flavoring.
4. Add ¼ cup sugar... - 34.3448
Quick French Mints
1. In a saucepan, measure the sugar nad water and stir over low flame till the sugar dissolves
2. Bring to a boil and cook rapidly till a little of the mixture, when spooned on a saucer of cold water forms a soft bubble
3. Turn the heat off and allow... - 34.2161
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 33.845
1. Heat fat. Fry vermicelli.
2. Add milk and bring to boil quickly.
3. Add sugar and remove from fire.
4. Fry cashewnuts and sultanas and add to payasam with crushed cardamoms. Add saffron soaked in a little milk. - 33.7057
Cinnamon-sugar Blueberry Muffins
Prepare muffin mix batter as directed on package.
Spoon into 6 paper lined plastic muffin cups or custard or coffee cups, filling 1/2 full.
Microwave uncovered 1 1/2 minutes.
Rotate or rearrange cups and microwave until no longer doughy, 30 seconds to 1... - 33.0512
Brown Sugar Sauce
Cook sugar and water together for 5 minutes.
Pour slowly into beaten egg, stirring constantly.
Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
Add lemon juice and salt.
Makes about 1 cup. - 31.7224
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil
2. As the oil heats, dice the garlic
3. Add it to the hot oil and sautÃ© till fragrant
4. Add the hoisin sauce, sugar and a little water. Mix well till the mixture reaches a clingy consistency
5. Serve... - 30.7951
Tea Biscuit Mix
Mix ingredients well.
The mix will keep, but can all be baked at once and the biscuits frozen until needed.
Just add water to mix to make a soft dough and bake it 450Â°F for approximately 20 minutes. - 29.7564
Quick Quince Preserves
When preparing quinces, discard all gritty parts.
Mix sugar and water, and boil for 5 minutes.
Add quinces and cook until fruit has a clear, red color and syrup almost sheets from a spoon, about 1 hour.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent... - 29.7382
1. Blend all the ingredients together.
2. Into a glass pour and sprinkle with a couple of drops of orange flower water or rose water. - 29.416
Sooji Hulwa 4 Portions
1. Melt fat and roast semolina till it is light brown.
2. Add hot water and mix well. Keep the degchi covered for 2 minutes.
3. Add sugar and mix well. Add cardamom powder.
4. Cook for five minutes till all the sugar melts.
5. Remove from fire and serve. - 29.2057
Homemade Mysore Pak
1. Take sugar in a deep pan. Add a little water and boil till the syrup gets to the soft ball stage.
2. Add flour by sprinkling over the syrup, little by little, and mix thoroughly to prevent lumping.
3. When well mixed start adding hot fat slowly at... - 28.243
Easy Mysore Pak
1. Fry gram flour in ghee.
2. Add sugar syrup and cook till it forms a ball.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil. Add flavouring.
4. Add oil to the flour mixture from a height. Stir for one minute and empty into a thali. Cut into desired shapes. - 27.7992
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 27.6957
1. Sieve flour. Make a soft dough with a little fat (1 tablespoon) and water.
2. Roll out 0.5 cm (1/4") thick. With a sharp knife, cut into strips 1.25 cm. (1/2") broad by 4 cm. (1 1/2") long.
3. Deep fry them till golden brown in colour on a very slow... - 27.66
1. Prepare a dough with flour and sugar syrup (like poori dough).
2. Mix yellow colour in it.
3. Divide into 40 small balls and roll thinly to the diameter of 13 cm. (5").
4. Fry in hot fat. - 27.4587
Quick Hot Sweet Pickles
Slice pickles into round slices.
Layer pickles, sugar, garlic and hot peppers in jar, ending with sugar.
After sugar has dissolved, and pickles are not covered with liquid, more sugar should be added.
Let stand several days before using.
These... - 27.1737
Quick And Simple Glace Icing
1) Into a bowl, sieve the icing sugar.
2) Mix in the water and stir well to get a smooth paste.
3) Add in the desired flavoring and colou.
4) Serve the Glace Icing over cakes, pastries and desserts. Allow the icing time to set before serving. - 26.9426
Strawberries With Sugar And Balsamic Vinegar
1. Place strawberries in a glass pie pan and sprinkle with sugar.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand for 3 hours at room temperature. Stir several times.
3. Sprinkle with vinegar immediately before serving. - 26.9283
Quick Maple Sugar Frosting
1.In a saucepan, cook the syrup and sugar together until it spins a thread (220Â° F.) when dropped from a spoon.
2.Pour this syrup slowly over the beaten egg-white and beat until cold.
3.Spread frosting over cakes or cookies
This icing... - 26.9109
Quick Glace Icing
Place all ingredients except food coloring in the top of a double boiler over simmering water and heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves and mixture is smooth.
Do not allow water underneath to boil or icing will not be glossy.
Tint with food coloring as... - 26.6342
Almond Frosting Glaze
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine cream and sugar and beat using a electric beater till smooth.
2. Add almond extract and beat once more.
Use frosting glaze on cakes, cupcakes, cookies or as required. - 25.1568
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 24.8151
1) Bring a mixture of sugar and water to a boil.
2) Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes and then let cool.
3) Take a clean jar; pour the syrup into it and then store after covering well.
4) Serve with beverages to sweeten them. - 24.0248
Simple Sugar Syrup
1) In a saucepan, mix together all ingredients and then simmer the mixture until the sugar is dissolved, stirring only when needed.
2) Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
3) Into a glass jar, pour the mixture and store in the refrigerator,... - 23.0806
Regal Burnt Sugar Sauce
1. Heat sugar in a medium-size, heavy skillet over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until melted into a golden syrup; remove from heat.
2. Stir in water very slowly. (Watch it mixture will spatter.) Return to heat; cook and stir until smooth... - 21.667
Sugar N Spice Pie
Before baking, brush top crust with egg white.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over crust.
Bake as directed. - 21.2809
Brix (sugar) Reading Of Chardonnay Grapes
Amelia Ceja takes a Brix (Sugar) reading of Ceja Vineyards' Carneros Chardonnay vineyard using a refractometer. The grapes are almost ready to harvest for a perfect wine that is low in alcohol and pair with all cuisine!! - 21.2463
Confectioners Sugar Glaze
Add enough milk, about 1 tablespoon, to confectioners sugar to make desired consistency.
Stir to blend well. - 15.2754
Quick Sugar Recipes By Category